Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,409
    Options
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,373
    Options
    FrostyEgg said:
    Anyone have the bourbon slushie recipe handy? The search function on this site has somehow gotten worse. 

Haven't made them in far too long, it's time to change that.

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,902
    Options
    Well, it’s all going on over your side of the pond isn’t it?
    I mean the cricket.  
    Last year was Major League Cricket and now you’ve got (half of) the T20 World Cup. 
    Just time to make your picks for the first round of games.  You’ll love it, colourful outfits and much padding to be seen - which is how you guys like your outdoor sports. 
    Unless I receive some uncharitable remarks about the Lord’s own game I shall not provide detailed forecasts. 
    But a quick delve in to the history books shows quite the following in Manhatten, how prescient?

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    I mean the cricket.  
    Last year was Major League Cricket and now you’ve got (half of) the T20 World Cup. 
    Just time to make your picks for the first round of games.  You’ll love it, colourful outfits and much padding to be seen - which is how you guys like your outdoor sports. 
    Unless I receive some uncharitable remarks about the Lord’s own game I shall not provide detailed forecasts. 
    But a quick delve in to the history books shows quite the following in Manhatten, how prescient?
    Is Test Cricket even a thing still?  Thought India with their T20 took over the sport and pushed out all the longer formats?
    No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,569
    edited May 31
    Options
    FrostyEgg said:
    Anyone have the bourbon slushie recipe handy? The search function on this site has somehow gotten worse. 

750 ML of Jim Beam Peach for the bourbon in this recipe hits...

or a bottle of Pappy Family Reserve...
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    billt01 said:
    FrostyEgg said:

I use 25 yr Pappy to wash my dishes.
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,569
    Options
    billt01 said:
    FrostyEgg said:

#baller
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• CPFC1905
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    I mean the cricket.  
    Is Test Cricket even a thing still?  Thought India with their T20 took over the sport and pushed out all the longer formats?
    That question is the fuel that keeps cricket alive. 
    Before Ben Stokes and ‘Bazball’ it was on the slide for sure. 
    Deeper in to it you see that County or grade cricket is suffering the most and that is the Test feeder system.  
    Most Tests sell out here because of local communities with heritage from the visiting nation.  Not sure if that works elsewhere. 
    Like any sport cricket needs exposure to future talent and the majority of cricket on pay tv does impede that.  But all County games are now live streamed on YT.  Doesn’t fully compensate for state schools rarely teaching the basics, and then people moaning the game is full of posh ex-fee paying school pupils. 

Rant over. 

Pick a team now please.  
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,546
    Options
    billt01 said:
    FrostyEgg said:

We all know Ozzie can’t hide money
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 590
    Options
    Thanks all. Going to give it a go with the Beam Peach. Usually just use Evan Williams. Will report my findings. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    billt01 said:
    FrostyEgg said:

We all know Ozzie can’t hide money
    Hey now, I’m not the one feeding the good stuff to the squirrels, or tree rats as they call them.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,546
    Options
    Watching College baseball regionals on TV. Rain just stopped. My team plays in 35 minutes (Geaux Cajuns) in the College Station bracket. Bout to make a simple rice and gravy and pour some bourbon neat
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,925
    Options
    Went to the store thought WTF, for homeless… then I realized it makes people return their carts … oh what .25 cents will do 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Went to the store thought WTF, for homeless… then I realized it makes people return their carts … oh what .25 cents will do 
    As a kid, when I was in airports I would collect all the buggies and return them for the 2 bits.  Didn’t matter if they were being used or not.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,419
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    I mean the cricket.  
    Deeper in to it you see that County or grade cricket is suffering the most and that is the Test feeder system.  
    Most Tests sell out here because of local communities with heritage from the visiting nation.  Not sure if that works elsewhere. 
    Like any sport cricket needs exposure to future talent and the majority of cricket on pay tv does impede that.  But all County games are now live streamed on YT.  Doesn’t fully compensate for state schools rarely teaching the basics, and then people moaning the game is full of posh ex-fee paying school pupils. 

Rant over. 

Pick a team now please.  
    I tried to google what the most obscure cricket team was, it told me that they were all obscure. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,419
    edited June 1
    Options
    SGH said:
    Umbilicals going in the tower. If things go well I will be home in time for supper tomorrow night 👍

Slightly disappointed in you Scottie. In the past there would have some sort of joke about that being a giant bung cleaner or something. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,806
    Options
    Slightly disappointed in you Scottie. In the past there would have some sort of joke about that being a giant bung cleaner or something. 
    I’m slipping in my old age my friend 😜

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lkapigian
    Options
    SGH said:
    Shaving Posts Scottie, were missing shaving posts 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

Rant over. 

Pick a team now please.  
    I tried to google what the most obscure cricket team was, it told me that they were all obscure. 
    Bit harsh.

Funny, but still harsh.

I award you; Uganda 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,255
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Rant over. 

Pick a team now please.  
    Bit harsh.

Funny, but still harsh.

I award you; Uganda 
    See I would’ve gone with the Sharjah Warriors.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

Bit harsh.

Funny, but still harsh.

I award you; Uganda 
    See I would’ve gone with the Sharjah Warriors.  
    I award you : Oman.  
  • lkapigian
    Options

Potsticker Sausage 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    SGH said:
    Shaving Posts Scottie, were missing shaving posts 
    That, and anus posts. The Scottie posts of old are but a distant memory. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,255
    Options
    At the airport.  Headed to Portugal for the week (work travel).
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,927
    Options
    Watching Borussia Dortmund not execute on their goal opportunities and thinking that will come back to haunt them.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,388
    Options
    I'm the short one 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • lkapigian
    Options
    MasterC said:
    Finished my 5th fest with my brother. 
    Bombdiggity!!