Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,038
    Options
    I've been up for an hour. I'm not sure about my neighbors. Except for the one mowing his lawn at 7:35 this morning. I'm sure the neighbors appreciate that....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,458
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I've been up for an hour. I'm not sure about my neighbors. Except for the one mowing his lawn at 7:35 this morning. I'm sure the neighbors appreciate that....
    @WeberWho Apparently it's his world and you are just passing thru.  What an inconsiderate...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Many years ago my neighbor liked to mow early.  He asked me one day if the lawn mower bothered us.  I told him the noise was fine, it's his headlights through the bedroom window that wakes us.  He dialed it back a bit.   B)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,780
    Options
    Thank you @thetrim @Sea2Ski , I never eat it but it gets served @ all our cookoff 
    ..its a modified version of Malcolm Reeds 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    Options
  • lkapigian
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Hey Now !!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Also have a batch of Senate Navy Bean Soup in the slow cooker, and Wendy’s chili on the stove.  Both of those will get frozen and taken down to NC to help out with my FIL rehabbing from his 4th hip replacement.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

I really, really need to try this. 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • gonepostal
    Options
    Beaching it for the week...

Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Acn said:
    Also have a batch of Senate Navy Bean Soup in the slow cooker, and Wendy’s chili on the stove.  Both of those will get frozen and taken down to NC to help out with my FIL rehabbing from his 4th hip replacement.
    Most people only have two hips.  Hope he is doing well.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Watched "Men of Honor" today, and I couldn't help but thinking... What could Carl Brashear have done had he just joined the Army! 

What a great movie!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,219
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Headed to ABQ for the short work week.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,458
    Options
    Headed to ABQ for the short work week.  
    More time with the big boy toys.  Grab some hatch chilies for the return trip. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Beaching it for the week...

What’s going on with your foot buddy?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,499
    Options
    Got my car washed and (mostly) detailed, and tonight wanted to apply my new "Tire Black", from Meguire's; the tires were only a year old but very dull-looking.  The stuff was a gel, clear but VERY deep purple, and out of a '70s habit I took a deep whiff.  GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE ARTIFICIAL GRAPE!!!!
    Apparently the fine folks at Dow Chemical package grape flavor, and grape color, in the same additive.  Great, it was bad enough fighting off the college coeds driving a convertible, but now I have grape-flavored tires!  Gah!  

Worse, I tossed the application rag into the kitchen sink.  All afternoon my kitchen smelled of wonderful roasted Hatch green chile; now, it smells of stupid grape popsicles, with hints of Coppertone and municipal-pool-strength chlorine.
    Gah!!  

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,499
    Options
    Oh, and what IS the socially-acceptable time to start mowing your lawn?
    Asking for a friend....

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• milesvdustin
    Options
    10 am 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Blowing the diet just a little tonight. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,057
    Options
    Grilled ham n cheese, Costco spinach frittata muffins and fried taters for breakfast.  Those frittata muffins are disgusting, but most definitely the healthiest thing on the plate. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,811
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    thetrim said:
    Congrats @lkapigian you prob have a haul of awards if the judges know anything!
    I second those congratulations.
    I am not a mac and cheese guy, but might be if I had some good stuff. Never made it on the egg. Actually, never made it in my life that I can remember other than out of a box when a few kids stayed over.
    Maybe one day I will have some of the good stuff. 
    tried for years to make a great mac and cheese, this is the one that did it for me

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,811
    Options
    Botch said:
    Oh, and what IS the socially-acceptable time to start mowing your lawn?
    Asking for a friend....
    march, only in march
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it