Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now? Mk2

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    @sgh it got sunk because of an argument between a couple folks. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,056
    thetrim said:

ColbyLang said:
    SGH said:
    Fellows I have been out of action for a while. With that said, what happened to the original thread?
    Man, you missed an epic crash and burn!
    Yessssss!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    @sgh it got sunk because of an argument between a couple folks. 
    Just out of curiosity, who were the perpetrators?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Never mind the above. It took a little looking but I found it. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    What a sad world we live in my friends. 

Status- Standing by.

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    edited June 2020
    @SGH Welcome back my friend. It’s the same ‘ol same ‘ol - da buffalo has been active. People have been uncivilized...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    @SGH glad to have you back, brother!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,761
    Getting the Fogo settled in for an overnight prime packer for MIL’s birthday lunch. Gotta have it off in time for T ball and back on to feed the group by 1. No pressure 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,497
    SGH said:
    @SGH It all seemed to go down hill when you went radio silent, my friend. Maybe your enthusiasm for straight razor shaves and overalls was there glue that held this country together. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• SGH
    SGH said:
    @SGH It all seemed to go down hill when you went radio silent, my friend. Maybe your enthusiasm for straight razor shaves and overalls was there glue that held this country together. 
    I have always said it. There is nothing that a good shave can’t fix. All problems just vanish after a total body shave and then sliding into a fine pair of overalls. In my humble opinion, it’s heaven on earth. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    For old times sake. Peaks of truly world class proportions. 

KABOOM !!

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Just got done helping a friend evacuate horses from an advancing wildfire.  No fun loading spooked horses with helicopters, planes, fire trucks, sirens, and smoke.  We got it done though, must have been 40 total horses.

You'll sleep well tonight. Good work. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 847
    Had dinner at Texas De Brazil (Brazilian steakhouse) with my wife’s family tonight. Then to treasure island beach for a sunset. Life is good my friends.  My wife is so happy to spend the week with family, and frankly that makes me happy.

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Wanted to welcome one of our newest brothers to the forum @casslong52 he’s a very good friend of mine and a great cook! Here’s his first post to the forum. 
    https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1224482/poor-man-s-burnt-end-bbq-pizza#latest
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    SGH said:
    Fellows I have been out of action for a while. With that said, what happened to the original thread?
    @lit torched it on purpose because he was acting like infantile sissy spoiled **** brat from getting pwnd on a non-related thread.
    SGH said:
    For old times sake. Peaks of truly world class proportions. 

KABOOM !!

You christened the new thread!  Thank you my friend.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• SGH
    SGH said:
    @lit torched it on purpose because he was acting like infantile sissy spoiled **** brat from getting pwnd on a non-related thread.
    What a shame my friend. I tell you something else that is a shame. It is well within the power of the Buffalo 🐃 to edit. Why not simply edit out the offensive post and let thread continue? Just some food for thought and something to ponder for a moment. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Pleas were made to that extent and fell on deaf , hairy, fly and tic infested buffalo ears.  
    Pleas were made to that extent and fell on deaf , hairy, fly and tic infested buffalo ears.  
    I swear I have always enjoyed @nolaegghead posts - but I am lost.  But it is 2:30 am and I am well into it - so ... 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Sea2Ski said:
    Going fishing for the big boys. 

FISH ON!
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • gmanrva
    gmanrva Posts: 424
    Sea2Ski said:
    Going fishing for the big boys. 

Good luck!!!
    LGE Mechanicsville Va, XLGE Wake Va., LGE Duck NC.
    Formely Gman2 before password debacle 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,501
    MJG said:
    Hanging out with my new buddy Murphy!  
    No idea why the orientation is off or how to fix. 🙄
    This is where we need a love button
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,501
    Staking tomatoes 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,811
    CPFC1905 said:
    In Config' mode for Eggspander under supervision of Crew Chief Lottie

Lottie doesn’t look like she appreciates her picture being taken.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .