Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,950

Hooray and huzzah,  we’ve reached milestone #1 - Transfer Deadline day.  until now the actual playing of matches has been an inconvenient side show while fans erupt in fury, about 25 times per day, when the owner has not spaffed a gazillion pounds on an unheard of 17 year old South American or 35 year old Italian who once appeared on the bench for the national team.  No matter, plenty of kick ball to come.

Friday

Luton v West Ham, finally the Hatters host a PL game, their ground has been upgraded with bits of string and tissue paper as befits the national game. They are second bottom by virtue of scoring one goal, and losing all matches. And long may that continue, speaking on behalf of all fans of mediocre teams - because it reduces our relegation risk.  Perhaps today’s the day though, all that emotion seeping from the fans?  Well, Grade A mood hoover Moyes and his Hammers will very certainly see it differently. 1-3

Saturday

Sheff Utd v Everton, 17th host 20th.  Ultimately these positions might rotate over the season to come but the Toffees have been wretched and Sheff U are not even on Step 1 of the imposter syndrome programme yet. Both will see this as winnable, but who has the minerals? 0-1

Brentford v Bournemouth, way too early to tell what kind of season each will have. The hosts are shorn of their primary attacking threat and the visitors could become one of those nuggety teams who always find a way. 1-1

Chelsea v Forest, despite the absolute circus behind the scenes Chelsea seem to be pulling it together mainly because Poch’ is at the helm of all things pitch-side. Forest’s second season syndrome struck last time out against Man Utd, having taken the lead and then thrown it away. 2-0

Man City v Fulham, 3-0 

Brighton v Newcastle, rejoice, rejoice - thems Hammers done the Filthy Seagulls good’n proper last week. My suspicions are that the dark forces won’t permit two defeats for the chosen ones but (and cue Imperial Death March) The Toon are in town. Please make it another painful defeat and then the whole house of cards can collapse. Therefore, 1-0 - you know how it works by now, surely? Bet against your preference to make it happen.

Sunday

Palace v Wolves, the mighty Eagles gave tried all three results in the three matches so far. Paper thin squad at time of writing and fans apoplectic (see opening statement). The visitors are in a pickle but won last time out.  A real mid-table tussle. Joyless 1-0 would be an outstanding result.

Liverpool v Villa, a tough prospect for the hosts who might yet lose Salah to the Saudi Super-Bucks league.  That would be v.bad for them. Can see Villa causing problems here, 2-2

Arsenal v Man Utd, ‘fight club’ back in the day but not so much now.  The visitors are hard to predict and the Gunners are at the Arteta finishing wheel, being buffed and shined. 2-1

And away you go with your pension fund, gamble it all on those iron clad predictions. I dare you. 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,239
    kl8ton said:

Went fishing. Great day.  11 in the box. Busy. We called it combat fishing. Tons of boats. 

nice day.  early spring here before covid it was common to have a boat bump into your rod tip from time to time....wont say the conversations are always pleasant. now the lake is wide open yet 4 miles out there will be that guy crossing the bow within 50 feet under full power
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    so we have the leaders.....when does the unexpected journey start.

EGGhead Leaders

MemberPoints
    User nolaegghead
    nolaegghead
    User JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina
    User lousubcap
    lousubcap
    User DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger
    User Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac
    User caliking
    caliking
    User SGH
    SGH
    User theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou
    User The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker
    User Legume
    Legume

fukahwee maine

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,982
    They all need a hobby.
    canuckland
  • so we have the leaders.....when does the unexpected journey start.

The leaders will be deciding that “soon” over a Zoom call.  Until then, you basement forum dwellers without any status will just have to wait.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • They all need a hobby.
    You're just jealous that you didn't even make the cut!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,608
    @DoubleEgger really was pouring it on in his prime since he hasn't been on here in quite a few years.  Same with @theyolksonyou
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,067
    lousubcap said:
    @DoubleEgger really was pouring it on in his prime since he hasn't been on here in quite a few years.  Same with @theyolksonyou
    @DoubleEgger posted so many pictures of things that weren't up to his standards thrown out in his garbage, it was really just padding the numbers.
    Not a felon
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,950
    I disliked as it’s my only weapon. I think. Or did I dislike @fishlessman or is my enemies enemy my enemy as well? 
    Anyhoo, I like the bigger font because I am old. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Planning on taking Bougie Mutt out on a training expedition. He seems to have developed a dislike for little dogs.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,502
    Sitting at the tire shop. I swear my wife does a better job of picking up nails in the road than a street sweeper. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,064
    Planning on taking Bougie Mutt out on a training expedition. He seems to have developed a dislike for little dogs.
    Tell him, "Good Boy!"  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• Legume
    My dog dislikes floppy hats, umbrellas and old women.  Can't figure out why, she just loves to bark at any combination of those.  
    Not a felon
  • Smart dog. Old women with umbrellas and floppy hats should make us all upset. Why have a floppy hat if you have an umbrella. At that point the floppy hat is fortuitous, dogs pick up on that sh#t
  • fishlessman
    They all need a hobby.
    What was the cut based on, it's not likes and agrees.  Maybe promote those that cant do.....did this company sell out😆 we need a recount......maybe it was an electoral count....I smell scam
    fukahwee maine

• They all need a hobby.
    What was the cut based on, it's not likes and agrees.  Maybe promote those that cant do.....did this company sell out😆 we need a recount......maybe it was an electoral count....I smell scam
    It's based on points.  You don't seem to have enough.  Did you turn some in for bait.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,240
    They all need a hobby.
    I have 785 dislikes.  I am amazed I said something so disturbing that 785 unique individuals were so offended and filled with rage that they took time out of their day to hit dislike.  I mean, I have a middle sized highschool class of angry people left in my wake.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Legume
    Are there 785 people that use the forum?
    Not a felon
  • lousubcap
    @Ozzie_Isaac - I would bet @JohnInCarolina has many more but his profile is private so there you are.
    BTW- As mentioned yesterday, I am guaranteed to collect 1 and usually 2 dislikes on every post.  Now at 1.8 K dislikes.  I get it and credit to the dislikeowarts (thanks @Canugghead) for always being at the ready.  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - I would bet @JohnInCarolina has many more but his profile is private so there you are.
    BTW- As mentioned yesterday, I am guaranteed to collect 1 and usually 2 dislikes on every post.  Now at 1.8 K dislikes.  I get it and credit to the dislikeowarts (thanks @Canugghead) for always being at the ready.  B)
    I have over nine thousand dislikes, lol.

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• I just passed the fukahwee maine Plumber Certification Exam. So excited 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• fishlessman

I just passed the fukahwee maine Plumber Certification Exam. So excited 
    Um. If you tied a rope to the sink drain out to the hole in the wall and ran the sink on low, you would have saved some time and could still use the bucket........grasshopper
    fukahwee maine

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,066
    Legume said:
    My dog dislikes floppy hats, umbrellas and old women.  Can't figure out why, she just loves to bark at any combination of those.  
    Should take your dog to the Kentucky Derby, would have a field day 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lousubcap
    The price of admission to see that package is quite steep.  B)
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Hustling at bingo.
    Hustling at bingo.
    Aren’t we all?
    Las Vegas, NV

• They all need a hobby.
    I have 785 dislikes.  I am amazed I said something so disturbing that 785 unique individuals were so offended and filled with rage that they took time out of their day to hit dislike.  I mean, I have a middle sized highschool class of angry people left in my wake.
    How do you know it wasn’t 785 dislikes from a single individual?