Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please Stay Home

Options

Comments

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options

Oh great.
    That is not what this country needs right now. What kind of odds can I get on either Dr. Drew, Dr. Oz or Doc Antle being named to replace him?
    Stillwater, MN
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Here's my meat freezer, I'm good for a bit.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    who the fu&k is the flagger? Grow a pair.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    DMW said:
    Here's my meat freezer, I'm good for a bit.

I have freezer envy.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • ElkhornHusker
    Options
    Other meat packers have closed for a few days for a deep clean if they deemed it necessary.  Smithfield is owned by a China company and is shutting down indefinitely.  I find it odd that an essential business is shutting down.

IMO, China is trying to spread fear and hurt us economically.
    Elkhorn, NE
    1 large egg
    28" Blackstone
    Akorn Jr. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:

February 12 globally 1261 had died to CVD19.
    Today, 2 months later, over 110,000.

"Trump for his part spent the first weeks of February telling the country the problem is going away. FEBRUARY 10-12 at a governor's conference, then later in an interview with Trish Regan, of FOX Business - that warm spring weather would kill the virus. "Looks like by April, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away." "

February 12, in the United States and territories there were no recorded infections of CVD19. Two months later, in the warmer weather, it has not gone away. 

There have been 534,000+ infected, and over 20,500 killed by CVD19 in the USA today.

These are the facts. 

Stay safe.

Since posting this earlier this morning, another 1,000 have died to CVD19,  just in the USA.

These are the facts.

Please stay home. Please stay safe.

I don’t know and couldn’t come close to naming 1000 people.  

I don’t know how many people I’ve only just met, face to face in my life from family, school, sports teams, college, jobs, church, raising kids with their school and sports teams and on and on, but if I counted all of them up, it would be more than 1000, but it wouldn’t be 2000.

Thats a crap ton of people when you think of them as people, even just as passing acquaintances.
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options

Oh great.
    That is not what this country needs right now. What kind of odds can I get on either Dr. Drew, Dr. Oz or Doc Antle being named to replace him?
    I heard Dr. Fauci say this and I thought to myself, he’s got to know they’re gonna go after him for saying this. His voice is shot and he’s tired of trying to hold back the onslaught of “We’re opening back up May 1”. I think he knows his time left in his position is short and he wants to get his shots off while he still can. I read where one of the right wing news columnists referred to the term social distancing as “politically correct” and he can’t wait for it to go away. 
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,033
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options

How did Sean Hannity and Alex Jones manage to get left off this esteemed list?
    Stillwater, MN
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Those of you who are Trump voters - you OK with Jared and Ivanka on this kind of thing?  I’m genuinely curious.  
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Those of you who are Trump voters - you OK with Jared and Ivanka on this kind of thing?  I’m genuinely curious.  
    I’m not but I also think no matter what he does you would complain but I was the same with Obama. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,360
    Options
    With their masks on...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    WTFE,  They can't open anything that has a mayor and or a governor.  
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Their plan is just to start blaming state/local officials going forward.
    I know. We will see who folds.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

I'm pretty sure they have all done their fealty pledges (of loyalty).  What could possibly go wrong?
    Options
    HeavyG said:

This exactly.

"I've opened up the economy! Blame the governors!"
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    This is exactly what a horse in the hospital should be expected to look like.
    Stillwater, MN
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

I'm pretty sure they have all done their fealty pledges (of loyalty).  What could possibly go wrong?
     Barring Jared and Ivanka ( for obvious reasons), I'll bet the rest are fired in 2 weeks tops.  That's been the trend, at least.

And have a bunch of folks here changed their sigs to show a "flag" screenshot/image? Or is  the same bunch of ass-wipes reflexively flagging comments because they're anonymous now?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    What about the Lt Gov from Texas that thought it a good idea for the older folks to go ahead and die, so the economy could survive or something like that? I thought he would be on the advisory board....

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,096
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Trump continually has me recalling that kid convicted of killing his parents, then pleading with the court for mercy as he is an orphan.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    I’m not but I also think no matter what he does you would complain but I was the same with Obama. 
    Why can't you just simply admit it's wrong without talking about me or Obama?  Is it really that difficult?  Why the constant deflection?
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    What about the Lt Gov from Texas that thought it a good idea for the older folks to go ahead and die, so the economy could survive or something like that? I thought he would be on the advisory board....

@YukonRon he’s shifted gears a little.  He’s dabbling in uncontrolled medical research on unconsented seniors.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/10/830348837/covid-19-patients-given-unproven-drug-in-texas-nursing-home-garnering-criticism

At least his values haven’t shifted.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,455
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina, don’t agree with the “panel” at all. Allegedly Mark Cuban was supposed to be on it. Haven’t agreed with a lot OUR President has done in these past few months. We voted in the lesser of two evils, no telling what would be happening with a different leader. unless the Dems find another pony to back come November, y’all gonna be complaining for 4 more years. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    “When somebody is President of the United States, the authority is total.” - President Donald Trump, during his press conference, just now.

WTF
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    @JohnInCarolina, don’t agree with the “panel” at all. Allegedly Mark Cuban was supposed to be on it. Haven’t agreed with a lot OUR President has done in these past few months. We voted in the lesser of two evils, no telling what would be happening with a different leader. unless the Dems find another pony to back come November, y’all gonna be complaining for 4 more years. 

I don't know what kind of citizen you think yourself to be, sir, but I plan on complaining whenever the government is effing things up and getting people killed.  I'm pretty sure that's the patriotic thing to do, isn't it?  I couldn't care less what party sits there.  
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,455
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

I don't know what kind of citizen you think yourself to be, sir, but I plan on complaining whenever the government is effing things up and getting people killed.  I'm pretty sure that's the patriotic thing to do, isn't it?  I couldn't care less what party sits there.  
    Couldn’t agree with you more. I do my fair share of complaining as well. I just know the only way things ever change in that respect is through elections. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options