Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• About to replace the flap on the dog door, those mutts have done worn it out.
  • Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • This living alone is great. Today was supposed to be laundry day, but I decided it's buy new underwear day instead.
  • Watching the US Open.  Go Coco Go!!!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,239
    Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week.

Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week

Puppy college?         What's he going to be when he grows up😁
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week.

Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week

Hopefully a dog that behaves.  But I have low expectations.  
  • fishlessman
    Just got done with a 2-hr consultation with a dog trainer.  So much information.  But I think we have a plan for the next week.

The dog emerges at 5 years old. Til then he is a puppy.  Lots of excersize and the most important thing......never throw your puppy. I hate puppies but it's the only way to get a good dog down the road.  Puppy hell doesn't last forever
    fukahwee maine

• 11.30am on CNBC or streaming on Peacock. South Africa vs Scotland. World Cup rugby 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,507
    Heading to Indy. Go Colts!
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, Med BGE, BGE Chiminea, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Just boarded flight to Nashville for a work conference. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.

The dog emerges at 5 years old. Til then he is a puppy.  Lots of excersize and the most important thing......never throw your puppy. I hate puppies but it's the only way to get a good dog down the road.  Puppy hell doesn't last forever
    Otto weighs a good 30 pounds at the moment - he's 11 months old.  I don't think anyone is throwing him anytime soon. 

But even if we could, I would never throw a puppy.  That just seems cruel and unusual.  Do people really do that?
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,768
    Just boarded flight to Nashville for a work conference. 
    Just got back from a conference there last month. Fun place. Broadway is like a bigger cleaner bourbon street
  • ColbyLang said:
    Just got back from a conference there last month. Fun place. Broadway is like a bigger cleaner bourbon street
    I haven’t been here for a few years so looking to see what is new and interesting. MIL wants a tshirt from Blake Sheltons bar so I have to do that. 😜
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,064
    MotoGP on NBC; San Marino.   B)  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

Otto weighs a good 30 pounds at the moment - he's 11 months old.  I don't think anyone is throwing him anytime soon. 

But even if we could, I would never throw a puppy.  That just seems cruel and unusual.  Do people really do that?
    Otto looks like he might be half Border Collie. If so he needs a lot of exercise and a job. 
  • fishlessman

Otto looks like he might be half Border Collie. If so he needs a lot of exercise and a job. 
    If he is, lots and lots of exercise, a job, and a good bark collar sooner than later. A border collie can get an insane barking habit
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    edited September 2023

It was in a book I read about choosing a dog breed.  Only mentioned for Brittany spaniel pups,  looking for a new pup now so my old britt can experience, train the new pup, thru the hell. Or did I mean fun....                                                  jumping over your head while stealing your hat is a laid back calm 6 month old Brittany pup. Pretty sure whoever wrote that book had one
    fukahwee maine

• At the Chinese place again, thinking of the egg rolls.
  • Ybabpmuts said:
    At the Chinese place again, thinking of the egg rolls.
    You should take a before pic of the scale and then a month in with this new single life freedom 😉
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,221
    My poor dog. Just the sound of the Vikings game makes him go and hide in the other room. I haven't even yelled at the TV yet. Okay, maybe just at the Kirk Cousins pick in the red zone just now but my dog was long gone before that. Poor dog having a Vikings fan as an owner!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

If he is, lots and lots of exercise, a job, and a good bark collar sooner than later. A border collie can get an insane barking habit
    My Border Collie didn't have a barking problem but he did have a scary intelligence problem. Once Mom told me to go wake my younger sister, a task usually requiring ice water or dynamite. The dog was about six months old. I said "Bo! Got find ______!" He hopped off of the couch, did a circle with his nose to the carpet and took off like a rocket to her room. I heard a shriek and went to take a look. He had jumped up on her bed and was beating her face with his tail, "Good Boy!". I thought it was a one time event but later when I went back to university I found out that Mom used that trick constantly.

Yeah that's what the app I've used indicates - some Border Collie in the mix.  Also Fox Terrier, Whippet, and English Pointer.  Definitely not a purebred, lol.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,064
    WeberWho said:
    My poor dog. Just the sound of the Vikings game makes him go and hide in the other room. I haven't even yelled at the TV yet. Okay, maybe just at the Kirk Cousins pick in the red zone just now but my dog was long gone before that. Poor dog having a Vikings fan as an owner!
    Take solace that the Vikings didn't pay 1/3 of a billion dollars for a QB, just to lose to the Browns 24-3.  :lol:  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,221
    Botch said:
    WeberWho said:
    Take solace that the Vikings didn't pay 1/3 of a billion dollars for a QB, just to lose to the Browns 24-3.  :lol:  

Take a guess who my QB was in fantasy football today.....

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • ColbyLang said:
    I haven’t been here for a few years so looking to see what is new and interesting. MIL wants a tshirt from Blake Sheltons bar so I have to do that. 😜
    Holy cow! Broadway is a 3 block party. Nashville has it goin on. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • Go Pack Go! That is all.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,240
    I am sensing a new sport season may have begun?

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• I am sensing a new sport season may have begun?
    Not for the Giants.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,240
    You all enjoy your football.

I just watched a video on a $20k home espresso machine.  Coffee people are nuts.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL