Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    Scrolling through social media. Apparently we are on the brink (again?) of a nuclear holocaust/WW3 because of a Russian Civil War. Sounds fun. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,485
    Unfortunately Vlad the Impaler and his 3rd world country only has one chip to play.  That is the nuke.  As desperate as this may become for him, I don't think he would want to play that card against his own citizens.  But staying in power is a hard draw.  Time will tell.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,945
    Legume said:
    Beautiful spot @CPFC1905, and clever not showing any roof.
    🤣
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    Watching kickball. For some reason. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Hang in there, it's only a couple more months until hand egg season starts again.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,945
    HeavyG said:
    Hang in there, it's only a couple more months until hand egg season starts again.
    This is a safe space, we celebrate and embrace the confidence @Battleborn has demonstrated to the group.  

Also, the sport in question is correctly known as a a ball sport, because it uses a ball.  Not an ovoid. Thank you. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    How bout them Tigers in the CWS? 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited June 2023
    Trying to book hotel reservations for me and gf for upcoming CE. Already have the conference and flight arrangements taken care of..

Also trying not to pull out the rest of my hair on this shift today. If the fluid pumps aren’t alarming … then the phones are ringing non-stop and it’s everyone calling with stupid questions.
    My dog was hit by car… his leg is dangling but I don’t want to bring it in… what can I do at home..
    Fido got bit by snake… what can I do besides bacon grease ??
  • lousubcap
    @Corv - what a great way to use your skills to benefit the real world learning for the students.  I am quite sure your and the other mentor's time and efforts are very much appreciated across the board.  Thank you for sharing the above.  Your students are in great hands. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,030
    Boiling water and drinking coffee.

I still want to get one of these BTW, looks like peanut butter 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754

Hold up, you ain’t boiling water on your BGE? Heathen
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 601
    Just scheduled delivery for our new couch...that we ordered on Feb 2nd. Thought the pandemic furniture debacle was over but apparently not.
  • lousubcap
    @lkapigian - great acknowledgment right there.  Did you know you were "the lead dog?"
    Now to weld it on.  
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,016
    ColbyLang said:

Hold up, you ain’t boiling water on your BGE? Heathen
    Trick question.  You can't boil water in a BGE.
    Not a felon
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
     Buckle Up. It’s tornado warned with a debris signature on radar. About 15 miles west of me moving east. 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,063
    ColtsFan said:
     Buckle Up. It’s tornado warned with a debris signature on radar. About 15 miles west of me moving east. 

Hail insurance verification this morning on beans and wheat. Going to lock the barn up 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,063
    Tornado watch… here we go!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,124
    Corn cob finger ling things.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• lousubcap
    I have spent the better part of the past hour surfing local TV channels trying to find one that would intersperse their high drama weather coverage with other news.  No joy.  There was some weather out there, but no reported power outages.  Just the adrenaline juice acquired in the weather college degree course of drama.  Some guessers are much better than others!
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    @WeberWho bet you'll sleep well tonight  ;) 
    canuckland
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    @WeberWho bet you'll sleep well tonight  ;) 

I went to go visit Mr.Potatohead from the old forum this past weekend up in the woods in northern MN. I watched the package come in from my phone. I was hoping it would be a quick fix when getting home from a 4 hour road trip home. Not so much. I think I removed/installed my driver's seat 3 different times in 45 minutes so I could get my upper body up under the dash to even access the switch each time I had to take it out.

Sleep will be a little bit easier tonight...
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lousubcap
    No surprise here with your troubleshooting abilities.  Way to stay after it and get it fixed.