Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations I’m trying something a little different this year, I’ve been using the mower to mulch the leaves into the lawn.  I’m raking and blowing out the beds, then spreading on the lawn and mowing them in.  No bags so far this year.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,196
    Options
    Legume said:
    I have an old ryobi one for small stuff and I do use it on the egg if I need to do that, but I bought an EGO blower for the yard and that’s what I use in the gutters.  I love that thing, so powerful.
    You need this:

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/gutter-cleaning-robot/
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    Legume said:
    I have an old ryobi one for small stuff and I do use it on the egg if I need to do that, but I bought an EGO blower for the yard and that’s what I use in the gutters.  I love that thing, so powerful.
    You need this:

That site is hilarious.   Toilet bowl robot?

I’m thinking my leaf blower is faster and more effective than the gutter robot.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    You need this:

That site is hilarious.   Toilet bowl robot?

I’m thinking my leaf blower is faster and more effective than the gutter robot.
    That toilet bowl robot could also function as a bidet with a brush in a pinch.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Shopping the www for a new wallet

trying to decide between the dango M1 or the ridge titanium 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,593
    Options
    Too old/scared to climb up to second story roof. Bought this this summer, standing three feet off the ground I can reach the top gutter. Tedious but seems to work.
    https://www.amazon.ca/Guttermaster-Curved-Telescopic-Extending-Water/dp/B07ZHPFYCL?ref_=ast_sto_dp
    canuckland
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,461
    Options
    Tabulating mileage walked for the first 3 days of this Disney adventure. 28 and some change, lol. Rascal scooters everywhere!!!!!!!
  • EzraBrooks
    Options
    SGH said:
    lkapigian said:
    No Shave November
    This ^^^^^^ is heresy.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,794
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Just realized it’s. No Shave November, letting the back hair go for a month, I’ll post pics for you 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    Just realized it’s. No Shave November, letting the back hair go for a month, I’ll post pics for you 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Logged off around 3:30, picked up SWMBO Jr from the bus stop, now enjoying a glass of wine and the Arsenal match.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    Shot the M1 Garand today. Fun. I either need to understand it a little better or it needs a little fine tuning.  Also shot my AR. It's dialed in just right now. Then I took my 11-year-old to the archery range and he was able to shoot and sight in his crossbow for the first time since he's purchased it. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,371
    Options
    One down for the evil empire. One more to go. Hopefully close it out on Saturday. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    One down for the evil empire. One more to go. Hopefully close it out on Saturday. 
    Good game tonight!  And last night!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Disliked.  Glad Altuve hit into a double play.  That was at least a bright spot.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,877
    Options

You’ll need to hurry along your ‘wealth accumulation based on my predictions’ strategy if you want a luxurious Christmas, only one more round of matches until the festive season after this week.  Turns out there’s a World Cup on.  You know the World Cup?  Played in the Summer, hosted in a country replete with rich tradition of football to show case it’s welcoming attitude to all people?  

Here we go;

Leeds v Bournemouth, perhaps the mist is lifting across the Yorkshire Moors as those cheeky Dirty Leeds stole the points from Liverpool last week, in an inversion the widespread reputation of all Scousers, while the Cherries are on the slide with three defeats on the spin. 2-0

Man City v Fulham, 4-0

Notts Forest v Brentford, really looking gloomy for the hosts with 9 points on the board after 13 games.  The Bees have been hit and miss recently but will have enough to see this home. 1-2

Wolves v Brighton, those pesky filthy Seagulls decided to actually turn up last week and cruised past Chelsea.  Disappointing.  Wolves remain managerless and are not in reliable form.  0-2 and I am not pleased.

Everton v Leicester, the Foxes lost by just one against City last week and had two wins before that while Everton are the epitome of a Curate’s egg (of the hen kind). Meh 1-1.

Sunday

Chelsea v Arsenal, those crazy Gunners are still top, what is this witchcraft? Big statement game here for both sides, especially given the hosts recent flatline of 2 draws and a loss.  Should be fun though. 1-2.

Villa v Man Utd, Unai Emery is not a typo but the new Villa manager.  He had a far from illustrious sojourn with Arsenal a few seasons back, so arrives on an ego driven mission.  This game is possibly too soon for him to have woven any magic and Utd are now undefeated in quite a few.  0-2

Southampton v Newcastle, the Toon have lost once this season and Saints seven times, which is compounded by their respective goal differences being 25 apart.  0-3

West Ham v Palace, never a happy hunting ground for the Eagles and despite similar league positions the home side are favourites.  Perhaps we can revert to drawing ways? Heart says 2-2, head says 2-0, so go with that. 

Spurs v Liverpool, no one would have predicted Spurs to be ten points clear of Liverpool at this stage and yet be only 3rd in the table.  The same number of people know what’s going on amongst the Reds this season.  All three results possible, very unlikely to be a bore draw. Helter-skelter 3-2

Hopefully I’ll be along this time next week with more stone-cold certainties, but I appear to have an unread email from Elon Musk in my Inbox, so who knows? 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,461
    Options
    Disliked.  Glad Altuve hit into a double play.  That was at least a bright spot.
    Disliked X2. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Go Stros
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    kl8ton said:

That’s a funny looking crossbow. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2022
    Options
    kl8ton said:

That’s a funny looking crossbow. 
    It is a newer model Pew-Pew crossbow.  Highly recommended.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    Enjoying the day
    Rich people usually do 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options

You a man has plenty of money when he starts celebrating Christmas 🎄 almost 2 months in advance 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    Enjoying the day
    Rich people usually do 👍
    Well, I don’t have Ron’s money, but I am scraping by OK my friend!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Enjoying the day

And not a bass boat in sight!

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,367
    Options
    Enjoying the day

And not a bass boat in sight!

Yeah, but those lawns could use some help amiright?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:

You a man has plenty of money when he starts celebrating Christmas 🎄 almost 2 months in advance 👍
    I barely qualify as a pauper, but I am rich in family and friends.  I also have a wife who loves loves loves Christmas.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Some vote early; others decorate early.