Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
    @ColbyLang - Family interested in KSC? It isn't too far if you all aren't tuckered out and the wallet still has funds in it after Disney  :)
    What’s KSC? I’ve got 2 heathens in bed while the wife and I begin to pack. Shuttle coming at 7 for pickup! 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Fu€k yes! So happy for Dusty. 

Buying this now. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    I’ll agree with that @battleborn.  I like Dusty.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,430
    Options
    Ship the "Phillies are World champs" hats to the Congo!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,136
    Options
    *sigh* looking forward to spring training.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Starting to get into some now 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,540
    Options
    Rectangular lid from a heritage appliance is my favourite for Blackstone cooking 

Got tired of grabbing the hot lid handle and go ouch  :)

canuckland
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    My Carolina Panthers just don’t have their head and heart in the game today🤐
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    Looking good now fellows 👍

Save some for the rest of us!  That looks amazing

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    Looking good now fellows 👍

Save some for the rest of us!  That looks amazing

Brother Ozzie, the untrained eye would easily miss the fact that there is a lot anus in those baskets. However I’m confident that you spotted it immediately 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Tastes a little better today. 

Las Vegas, NV

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options

Just finished putting up a temporary mule shed, Kawasaki Mule that is. $170 from @nolaegghead favorite store. This should get me by for awhile.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• ColbyLang
    Options
    Just finishing up lunch.  Not pretty plating, but this was just a practice run for the fam.  Meat Church Holy Cow was perfect on it.  First time with that rub.

Follow his recipe on the website for the prime rib. Unreal. The blend of the holy cow with the garlic herb blend….the W sauce baste…..delish
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Just finishing up lunch.  Not pretty plating, but this was just a practice run for the fam.  Meat Church Holy Cow was perfect on it.  First time with that rub.

Follow his recipe on the website for the prime rib. Unreal. The blend of the holy cow with the garlic herb blend….the W sauce baste…..delish
    I am a fan of the W sauce! They have a spicy version which is also a nice binder or Bloody Mary enhancer. Definitely great stuff. You can immediately notice the difference in depth of ingredients and intensity in their product. 

Good advice!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Hello Darkness, my old friend,
    You've come to me at 5 pm.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Botch said:
    I know. Quite a shock. Was a record-breaking 73 degrees here today, so it was nice to have the kids playing outside so long after sundown. 
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    Botch said:
    I know. Quite a shock. Was a record-breaking 73 degrees here today, so it was nice to have the kids playing outside so long after sundown. 
    Met some folks from Toronto in Orlando. They could hardly breathe in the humidity lol
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Turned in my official walking papers at work
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Turned in my official walking papers at work
    Congrats!  Good luck with your next step.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    Thank you . First time I jumped without a true step by step plan but enough was enough at work.
    I’m headed to work at my buddy’s clinic for now while he is in a bind. Logistics of getting to his clinic are going to suck but benefits are much much better.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Just dropped off ballots.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Botch said:
    Met some folks from Toronto in Orlando. They could hardly breathe in the humidity lol
    Don’t take that as a measure of our grit up here in Canada. Torontonians can be rather delicate at times. @Canugghead 😂😉😂
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2022
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Botch said:
    Humidity in Florida is absolutely oppressive.  This summer we hoovered around 10% in AZ, even dipped down to <1% for a while.  Anything above 30% and it is absolutely awful.  Breathing becomes labored, you get wet just standing outside, everything is damp.  Just terrible living conditions.  Should be illegal.
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options

Humidity in Florida is absolutely oppressive.  This summer we hoovered around 10% in AZ, even dipped down to <1% for a while.  Anything above 30% and it is absolutely awful.  Breathing becomes labored, you get wet just standing outside, everything is damp.  Just terrible living conditions.  Should be illegal.
    Couldn't agree more.  Houston is right up there with Florida.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Botch said:
    As someone that lives in an area where an August day will likely be 90+°F/90%RH and I will start sweating before I've even finished shutting the front door behind me, I'm a bit conflicted over how to respond to that statement.
    Eff ewe seems a little harsh. Perhaps just a "Dislike"???
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,540
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Botch said:
    Don’t take that as a measure of our grit up here in Canada. Torontonians can be rather delicate at times. @Canugghead 😂😉😂
    agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKrdvbTIRw
    canuckland