Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Just ordered more BBQ than I should have, but it was excellent!

No such thing as “more than I should have”. 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Those rims and tires look like they belong on that truck, a good son you are. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,583
    Options
    @WeberWho. That all looks super classy. Your dad must be super proud and you did a great job all round 👏
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,412
    Options
    What a great plan and execution right there. That really upped his ride.  I'm quite sure you both consider yourselves lucky.  I recall he has quite a shop of tools and equipment that have played major roles in grill/smoker restoration.
    Great gift!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Fellows this is handier than 400 hells. Should have bought it years ago. It makes moving trailers a breeze. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,137
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fellows this is handier than 400 hells. Should have bought it years ago. It makes moving trailers a breeze. 

I like hitches mounted on the front of equipment for moving trailers around.  Although nothing wrong with that setup either!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    Options
     I like hitches mounted on the front of equipment for moving trailers around.  Although nothing wrong with that setup either!
    I like this so much I’m thinking about doing a front mount as well. Just having this instead of the truck is an unbelievable difference. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2023
    Options
    At the beach house for a week.  See you on the other side.

Glad you finally got time saving the world one lecture at a time and get to actually enjoy your beach house for a week!  
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,771
    Options
    Nice @JohnInCarolina !!

Smoked the Linguica and Spanish Chorizo 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SGH
    Options
    Looks like a great time ahead. On a separate note, what’s it like to have unlimited money? Is it as nice as I imagine?

Status- Standing by.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Getting ready for the game. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,983
    Options
    SGH said:
    Looks like a great time ahead. On a separate note, what’s it like to have unlimited money? Is it as nice as I imagine?
    It’s like anus, dialed up to 11.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    It’s like anus, dialed up to 11.
    That’s exactly like I imagined. Like anus on a Sunday morning 👍

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,412
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina - sweet location.  Is that a place where you have enjoyed in years past as it looks familiar? 
    Above all, have fun!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,983
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - sweet location.  Is that a place where you have enjoyed in years past as it looks familiar? 
    Above all, have fun!
    Different house this year, Frank.  We’re at Emerald Isle - edge of the Outer Banks. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Counting down the hours
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Clearly it has been a bit too long since I fired up the egg

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options
    Acn said:

Me on the dislike. I hate wasps. Zero purpose on this planet 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Acn said:

I agree.  I went back out around 9 with a can of raid and sprayed.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Acn said:
    ColbyLang said:
    Acn said:

I agree.  I went back out around 9 with a can of raid and sprayed.
    Wasps are predators, feeding insects to their young. What makes them beneficial is that they prey on many insects, including caterpillars, flies, crickets, and other pests. What makes them a pest is in late summer and fall they alter their tastes and go after sweets such as an open can of coke.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options
    @CTMike Whoaaaa!  :open_mouth:
    I’d pay dam good money for that 2nd pie.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    @CTMike Whoaaaa!  :open_mouth:
    I’d pay dam good money for that 2nd pie.
    Thanks. These crusts have actually been in the freezer for the past two weeks. Put them in the fridge last night, and then let them come to room temp on the counter for an hour before opening them. I was pleasantly surprised with how well they turned out. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,771
    Options
    I want to be like @lkapigian when I grow up.b
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian