Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,946
    Wondering how I managed to pick the hottest weekend of the year so far to move house.  At least we’ve got the professionals in today for the heavy and peculiar shaped stuff.  

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,486
    @CPFC1905 - I've lost count of the number of moves you have executed over the past 3-4 years.  I'm sure you have the whole deal dialed in.  Good luck with the new (to you) roof!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    CPFC1905 said:
    The scary bit 
     I was curious that your movers were all tattoo free.  Was going to ask if tattoos were taboo in the UK, then noticed this, and realized all is right with the world.  (Also, love the side load lorry)

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• CPFC1905
    edited June 2023
    lousubcap said:
    @CPFC1905 - I've lost count of the number of moves you have executed over the past 3-4 years.  I'm sure you have the whole deal dialed in.  Good luck with the new (to you) roof!
    As a fugitive from justice I need to fly fast and low to the ground.  And if in doubt, flank left. 😁
    Thanks and much appreciated nod to @JohnInCarolina
    Updates on BGE re-install as they happen. 👍🏻
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 said:
    The scary bit 
     I was curious that your movers were all tattoo free.  Was going to ask if tattoos were taboo in the UK, then noticed this, and realized all is right with the world.  (Also, love the side load lorry)

There was a lot of ink on display- and I mean lots.  One lad is having ‘mother nature’ all down his left leg soon 😳. I don’t think that’s Cockney rhyming slang - just a naked lady covered in flowers from ankle to hip.  Impressive. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    The scary bit 

There was a lot of ink on display- and I mean lots.  One lad is having ‘mother nature’ all down his left leg soon 😳. I don’t think that’s Cockney rhyming slang - just a naked lady covered in flowers from ankle to hip.  Impressive. 
    I only trust movers who chain smoke and have questionable tattoos.  Clean cut blokes in polos are the ones with shady intentions.

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    The scary bit 

I only trust movers who chain smoke and have questionable tattoos.  Clean cut blokes in polos are the ones with shady intentions.
    Chain smoke they did. That thick rolling tobacco type. 🤢 and drank many tins of Monster. 
    Worked hard though and good fun. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,486
    Congratulations @Battleborn.  Well said above and the team played like on a mission.  Don't know of the offense records they earned but gotta be way up there.  Dominating series.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • @Battleborn congrats on the win. Enjoy it! They definitely finished the season in dominating fashion. 

Snellville, GA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    @Gulfcoastguy awesome all on fronts!  Congratulations.

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Sweating. Lawd it’s hot for June
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    ColbyLang said:
    Sweating. Lawd it’s hot for June
    You must be taking it all.  My furnace ran 3 times yesterday, and I haven't clicked on the AC yet ( very unusual for around here).  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Heat index is 107 right now. Imagine being in a building with 10 ovens cranking at 420° since 3 am. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    ColbyLang said:
    Heat index is 107 right now. Imagine being in a building with 10 ovens cranking at 420° since 3 am. 
    Cranking at 420 😉

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,606
    ColbyLang said:
    About the same as working near a road blacktop paving job.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,977
    Jaysus.

Glad he was caught before he got to point a weapon at a crowd.   Talk about unhinged.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited June 2023
    Sitting on my chair right now with chihuahua. He’s terrified of storms and we’re not having great weather currently.
    Trying to follow Dr’s orders and nurse a ligament tear in my ankle (MRI confirmed)..
     Admittedly I’m a terrible patient and right now time wise is a terrible time to be down.

We’re supposed to go diving this weekend as a family outing … Girlfriend is fussing .. but told her it’s a good thing all I have to do is sink and then inflate my BC to get back up.. 

last tournament we had an amputee that did fine …
    and I’ve already come up with a brace concept in my head …..