Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    boats on blocks for the winter....no pics because dont want to know it happened
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    ive read you need to cast flies to a hundred of those before catching one, well im past a hundred......had a chance on a big one years ago feeding behind a ray, was inches from picking up that fly and it just spooked
    fukahwee maine

• TheFishWhisperer
    Options
    ive read you need to cast flies to a hundred of those before catching one, well im past a hundred......had a chance on a big one years ago feeding behind a ray, was inches from picking up that fly and it just spooked
    My forum name is an accurate description of my luck fishing.  
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options

Oddly enough, this was on a pompano rig with a small piece of shrimp and some fish gum. I know in south Florida it seems like the stars have to alight to get them to eat! Bucket list fish for sure.
    LBGE
    AL
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

Awesome brother 👍 On a separate note, I couldn’t help but to notice that you have your finger on the anus. Good call my friend 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    SGH said:

Awesome brother 👍 On a separate note, I couldn’t help but to notice that you have your finger on the anus. Good call my friend 👍
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,427
    Options
    Headed to the dealership. Wife’s Bronco has a front axle leak……first oil change tech caught it. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Headed to the dealership. Wife’s Bronco has a front axle leak……first oil change tech caught it. 
    They really are going hard for the Jeep market.  Leaks on a Jeep are like leaks on a Harley; Character.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

It was hard to figure out exactly where the anus was on this guy, figured I’d get all the fingers in there to be safe!
    You did right my friend 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Can’t believe how efficient Heathrow is.  20 minutes after leaving our cab we had checked bags and were through security.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Acn said:
    Can’t believe how efficient Heathrow is.  20 minutes after leaving our cab we had checked bags and were through security.
    Probably about the only thing working efficiently in the UK these days - an airport allowing people to leave the country.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Keep thinking about @SGH

Many of my kids are homeschooled. Two of them are currently listening to their online teacher talk about the solar system. Uranus is a hot topic today. She's not shy about emphasizing the last two syllables.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • fishlessman
    Options
    just got 130 bucks back from an overcharge on my visa yesterday from nh liquors. might start keeping those receipts from now on. little resistance which doesnt sit well with me.
    fukahwee maine

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Found a new interesting YouTube channel by Chris Young, one of the authors of Modernist Cuisine. He shits all over HexClad Cookware. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6oJ8SuYBA&ab_channel=ChrisYoung 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    Just popped open my first beer from my advent calendar and placed it in the fridge for tomorrow. 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Just popped open my first beer from my advent calendar and placed it in the fridge for tomorrow. 

John..  John?  I'm not sure how to break this to you, buddy... but, it's still November!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @ColtsFan swmbo got me the Brewdog version, i'm running your method by her and getting some resistance.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    Lol. I had to make sure I remembered to get it in the fridge. I threatened to put the whole box in the refrigerator. I lost
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Christmas shopping. Some relatives occasionally ghost on this site so I ain’t saying what or for who.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Figuring out how low some folks go (previous Employers) when you decide to go and do better for yourself… even when you follow the contract THEY laid out

People will be your best friend when they can take advantage of you… Pieces of skit when you realize your worth

• RealDonaldTrump
    Options

The drama is deep with this one.  :anguished:
    I have a MiniMax on my golf cart
    Florida

• fishlessman
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Lol. I had to make sure I remembered to get it in the fridge. I threatened to put the whole box in the refrigerator. I lost
    Set the alarm for 12 midnight and don't get up to put it in the fridge til everyone wakes up😁
    fukahwee maine

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Good looking out buddy, not sure why I didn’t think of that.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

John..  John?  I'm not sure how to break this to you, buddy... but, it's still November!
    “For tomorrow” 

Only 30 days in November last I checked  ;)