Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    lkapigian said:
    6 weeks finocchiona sopresatta salami

I will do this again,  this is the flavor I was seeking when going down the Fermented Sausage Rabbit Hole...the was all hand chopped and stuffed as well, no equipment

Based on the pictures, that looks like absolute perfection right there. Distinct fat, bright red color, no case hardening,,,,  just perfect.
    <insert clapping Bill Murray gif here>
    Thanks @Sea2Ski , I really like the texture of the “Pressed” and the fennel really stands out....Going forward I will Press everything .Only regret ( we’ll 2) I didn’t make more and Idiot Larry did not take notes , I winged this one combining a couple other recipes  
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    Watching the large flock of sea gulls in a parking lot. They are probably used to living off French fries and bread from the burger joint and Taco Bell nearby so this might be a time of famine . Still they have the energy to randomly copulate. Flying rats.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,349
    Options
    Making her work for dinner 😂
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Is she mixing it up with the occasional twerk?
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Watching all these old Super Bowls makes me realize Joe Montana was nothing more than a solid game manager and a total system QB.  

Brady is and always will be the GOAT!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Watching all these old Super Bowls makes me realize Joe Montana was nothing more than a solid game manager and a total system QB.  

Brady is and always will be the GOAT!
    My god you’re bored.
  • ColtsFan
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Is she mixing it up with the occasional twerk?
    Ha! Told her she couldn't do that out here. We have Tom turkey strutting around looking for love 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I see a stick burner in your future!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    Just beautiful.  Serve me some of that with some string cheese please?  Yea, I will take the whole plate. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited April 2020
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Then last night was strip steak, roasted green beans, and the real standout, patatas bravas.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    TTC said:
    Breathing. Got an SBA loan number. 

must be 2 weeks now getting the sba ppp loan number but finally got to esign it yesterday, getting closer. my folder for it is getting near 2 inches thick with paperwork and i think thats only the beginning
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    @fishlessman same here. At least the payroll company I use was on it and earned their fees, they had all the data sorted and ready to go, if I’d had to compile that data I would have snapped. And I left the publicly traded bank that did not process my app in round 1 and just cashed in some chits with my regional bank where my personal accounts are and got it done. 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,434
    Options
    TTC said:
    @fishlessman same here. At least the payroll company I use was on it and earned their fees, they had all the data sorted and ready to go, if I’d had to compile that data I would have snapped. And I left the publicly traded bank that did not process my app in round 1 and just cashed in some chits with my regional bank where my personal accounts are and got it done. 
    Pays to have some sort of personal/professional relationship with a bank these days. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    edited April 2020
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    TTC said:
    Pays to have some sort of personal/professional relationship with a bank these days. 

the bank really came to bat for me as well as my accountant. the really big problem was that they all were working  from home which really slowed the process down and made it painful as the clock wound down
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • ColtsFan
    Options
    Getting the garden beds ready 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Just got curbside delivery at Lowe's and Total Wine.  All in all, a very good day.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Getting the garden beds ready 

Did that myself today. Feels good.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Made some IP butter chicken over cauliflower rice. Not a bad one for a weeknight- quick and the kids devoured it. 

No pic because frankly not the most photogenic meal 

Greensboro, NC
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Wolfpack said:
    Made some IP butter chicken over cauliflower rice. Not a bad one for a weeknight- quick and the kids devoured it. 

No pic because frankly not the most photogenic meal 

Her recipes are out of this world. 
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations I agree- probably the 5th one of hers I have tried and all good. 

Greensboro, NC