Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

I think the Remote BAM Blast was a lot of fun and more than a few people mentioned to me they didn't appreciate until afterward how much they'd missed just hanging out with people and shooting the breeze.  There is a lot to be said for community right now, and I think more than a few of us value connecting with others in the middle of all of this.  

So in the interest of keeping this going, I've set up a Zoom session for every Friday night from now until we're out of this mess.   It's my own account so it's not limited in terms of time, and can hold up to 100 people at once.   I probably won't be able to participate myself each night, but I'll set it up so that it'll run no matter what.  Use this thread to let folks know you might be dropping in.

I'll set it up to run from 7pm to 3am every Friday night. The link will be permanent, and is here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373

DM me for the password.  Or DM someone else who has it once we get this up and running.  Sorry for not posting it publicly but I don't think we want to open this up to any rando walking the street.  Or maybe we do.  We'll come back to that.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments