Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Is there any puppet sex lined up?  If so, I'm in like Flynn.  Not the Flynn that got screwed and life ruined by the FBI for total BS while the POS Dems got off scott free, but you know what I mean...

But, seriously, will there be puppet sex???
    No politics allowed in these Zoom calls, MAGA butt boy!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Time to roll in for Friday nite entertainment.  If I am relegated to playing with myself ( =) ) then I may not have enough hand sanitizer!!
    Be well-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Right behind you Cap

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    I’m planning to get back on, nice meeting you a bit ago cap!
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I have the password. Where’s the link again???
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    I have the password. Where’s the link again???
    Check the first post in this thread.  It’s the same one.
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Is there any puppet sex lined up?  If so, I'm in like Flynn.  Not the Flynn that got screwed and life ruined by the FBI for total BS while the POS Dems got off scott free, but you know what I mean...

But, seriously, will there be puppet sex???
    you have many quirks that talk to you being frustrated person.      could be sexual or other frustration.       go get laid even in case have to pay for it.       will do lots good plus we all be happier in here when you can be decent person
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Hey losers, click the link:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I'll hop on in a bit. Just to see what @bubbajack 's neighbor has been up to. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Loading up horse trailers for an earlier morning.. Might pop in later.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    BTW, I have fermenting peppers in my pantry.  Not sure I can get away with it again.  It is very punjent.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Enjoyed another great Friday meet and greet.  A great diversion and entertainment event.  Conversations were wide ranging and enlightening across the board.  I'm no preacher but if you want to get a true break in your stay at home regimen, then put this on your schedule. 
    The attendance this week was down. I get that as many are suffering from the KY Derby being kicked down the road.  But there's always next Friday May 8th for a cleansing session.
    Many thanks again to @JohnInCarolina for facilitating this opportunity.
    Safe landing for all.
    Be well-
    Cap  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Enjoyed another great Friday meet and greet.  A great diversion and entertainment event.  Conversations were wide ranging and enlightening across the board.  I'm no preacher but if you want to get a true break in your stay at home regimen, then put this on your schedule. 
    The attendance this week was down. I get that as many are suffering from the KY Derby being kicked down the road.  But there's always next Friday May 8th for a cleansing session.
    Many thanks again to @JohnInCarolina for facilitating this opportunity.
    Safe landing for all.
    Be well-
    Cap  
    Had an early morning, I will join you guys next Friday.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    As always I enjoyed the chat and beverages. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Sorry I didn't make it.  Had just finished a 36 hour shift and had my son home for the evening with daughter leaving town today so that was my priority.  Maybe next Friday.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• lousubcap
    Options
    @Foghorn - Never a doubt reqarding your priority.  Hope you can make it next Friday but life does throw some audibles, especially when paired with your skill-set.
    Stay safe and be well.  
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Thanks @lousubcap.  You stay safe as well.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @lousubcap It was a pleasure “meeting” you and sharing a drink together. 
    I enjoyed learning some history from the old forum and hearing about some of the high jinks that still gets referenced to this day. I read up a bit on how to boil water on the egg. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @SciAggie - It was an enjoyable evening across the board.  The pleasure was all mine.  Hope we are all able to participate down the road.  I'm still working on that water boil cook.  
    Be well.
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    Are masks required? Asking for a friend.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Yno said:
    If you are into that kind of thing,  then sure. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Yno said:
    Y no, they are not.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    IIRC there may have been masks on some of the characters at Nola's place, but I was half way through a bottle of Woodford at the time so I could be mistaken.  
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    Nice to put some faces to names from the forum. It was a nice break from a hectic week, until I had to jump off to assist with stopping my four year from tormenting his sister with his new nerf gun. Good idea, wifey! 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    Nice to put some faces to names from the forum. It was a nice break from a hectic week, until I had to jump off to assist with stopping my four year from tormenting his sister with his new nerf gun. Good idea, wifey! 
    Good to see you on there. That was fun. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    Nice seeing some of you again and some new faces, apology to @lousubcap for putting up with my treadmill disruption. @SciAggie looking forward to crucifix 2.0😀 Meant to rejoin after dinner but got busy.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Bump.  Who's up for tomorrow night?  I think I'll be able to hop on for a little bit.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    I will be on, likely around 8 PM (EDT).  Great diversion evening entertainment.  @JohnInCarolina thanks again for setting this up.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I will be on, likely around 8 PM (EDT).  Great diversion evening entertainment.  @JohnInCarolina thanks again for setting this up.  
    My pleasure.  If it does even a little to help some of us stay sane during this craziness, it is worth it.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    As soon as my wife...whoops...nevermind.

I'll probably be on around 9:00 CDT.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX