Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Here kitty kitty
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    kl8ton said:

Wishing he still had his jingle bells ...
    Not sure why, but the holiday song, "Chestnuts roasting over an open fire" came to mind.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• It puts a new meaning to “all I want for Christmas is my two……”.
     I am holding out on having Nemo snipped. As I told my vet we have a fenced yard and no female dogs around. Do women want every male neutered?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    edited December 2023
    It puts a new meaning to “all I want for Christmas is my two……”.
     I am holding out on having Nemo snipped. As I told my vet we have a fenced yard and no female dogs around. Do women want every male neutered?
    My youngest Aussie is intact and almost 3.  I think he has filled out nicer than other Aussie who was neutered around 6 months.  His chest is broader, head thicker, and overall more stout.  They are from similar bloodlines.  I will no longer neuter any of my dogs until 2 years if I have the choice.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    It puts a new meaning to “all I want for Christmas is my two……”.
    My youngest Aussie is intact and almost 3.  I think he has filled out nicer than other Aussie who was neutered around 6 months.  His chest is broader, head thicker, and overall more stout.  They are from similar bloodlines.  I will no longer neuter any of my dogs until 2 years if I have the choice.
    The breeder recommended we wait. He was 2 and a half when his chestnuts were taken care of. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    my current dog turns 13 soon, still not broken.  dont neuter a big dog til 2 so the hip ball and socket fully develops.  you dont want hip problems. not sure why women want this, it doesnt stop the dog from trying
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • It puts a new meaning to “all I want for Christmas is my two……”.
    We still talking about pets here?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Take it as you will since you will anyway John.
  • my current dog turns 13 soon, still not broken.  dont neuter a big dog til 2 so the hip ball and socket fully develops.  you dont want hip problems. not sure why women want this, it doesnt stop the dog from trying
    I never did have “the talk” with Dad.
  • Take it as you will since you will anyway John.
    I am choosing to take it as a joke ;)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • That last cat picture is similar to the looks that the feral cats hanging around my house give me. 
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    This guy’s off to the vet tomorrow for usual stuff plus vaccinations for this new dog issue going around.   He’ll be boarded for a couple days during Christmas and they are mandating it.   Dog version of Covid?    Won’t get into my thoughts about vax…

LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,017
    That last cat picture is similar to the looks that the feral cats hanging around my house give me. 
    We still talking about animals here?
    Not a felon
  • Legume said:
    That last cat picture is similar to the looks that the feral cats hanging around my house give me. 
    We still talking about animals here?
    Yes unless they are surly aliens that are trespassing on my property. Either 3 or 4 , all supposedly neutered or spayed. Karen’s roam the city pouring out Kozy Kitten for them.
  • fishlessman

last time trying to post this video, works on preview
    fukahwee maine

• last time trying to post this video, works on preview
    im just seeing a mouth watering greasy ny style pizza….
  • fishlessman
    Legume said:

one last bite of meat......two dogs.....
    fukahwee maine

• One has seniority so the other is doing Good Boy.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,017
    She (in the back) is almost four and *slightly* calmer than the one in front who is my son's dog, 2-3 and a rescue. They're both really good and really energetic.
    Not a felon
  • Trying to remember that puppy havoc eventually ends. I came back this afternoon planning to take the pup shopping for a new bag of puppy food. I found one of the pillows off of my bed in the living room. Pillow guts were everywhere. I am reminded myself that I have a fortune invested in that curly haired food funnel.
  • fishlessman
    Trying to remember that puppy havoc eventually ends. I came back this afternoon planning to take the pup shopping for a new bag of puppy food. I found one of the pillows off of my bed in the living room. Pillow guts were everywhere. I am reminded myself that I have a fortune invested in that curly haired food funnel.                                     I've always called it puppy hell, but it's the most important part of raising a great dog
    fukahwee maine

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    Trying to remember that puppy havoc eventually ends. I came back this afternoon planning to take the pup shopping for a new bag of puppy food. I found one of the pillows off of my bed in the living room. Pillow guts were everywhere. I am reminded myself that I have a fortune invested in that curly haired food funnel.
    Guessing no crate training?    To each their own on that one though, I get that.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    Legume said:

one last bite of meat......two dogs.....
    I was dating a lady in Albuquerque who had a wonderful Corgi, and I fully recognize that look.  When we made tacos, she fried the corn tortillas and I fried the meat/onions and grated the cheese.  As soon as the cheese came out, she (Corkie, the corgi) gave me ^that look, and she (the lady) told me "When you get down to endangering your fingers on the grater, Corkie gets the last sliver of cheese (and she knew it).  
    And most evening visits, I would grab a handful of dry-roasted peanuts and read the paper in the living room, the peanuts were on the end-table.  I got ^that same look from Corkie, and I would give her a peanut "one for you!" and eat one myself "one for me!".  Half the time we broke even, and she'd go about her business.  
    But if there were three peanuts left, I would do the "one for you, one for me!" and then say, "That's it!"; she wouldn't budge.  She wasn't tall enough to see the top of the end table, but she could smell that half-peanut, and wouldn't budge until she got it.  Incredible sense of smell!    

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'