Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    comatose on the ottoman

Christmas tree is still up!?  Geez.
    Yeah we usually have it up until just after the new year.   Why am I not surprised this triggers you, haha.
    October 31st - December 27th.
    Decorating a tree prior to Thanksgiving - now who's trying to trigger people??

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,064
    nice pup @poster
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,606
    A rare shot of a spotted belly hellhound 😁

Scientific name Doggus Destructivus?
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    My **** head dog decided to go out and start digging (not sure when that habit started) but being a Doodle he was soup to nuts covered in mud.    Trying to prep dinner and give the Mrs a break and now have an hour detour.    Fml
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    A rare shot of a spotted belly hellhound 😁

Scientific name Doggus Destructivus?
    Just nonstop in my other dogs face. Picked up fetching immediately, still doesn't know his name but I think it's on purpose
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    My **** head dog decided to go out and start digging (not sure when that habit started) but being a Doodle he was soup to nuts covered in mud.    Trying to prep dinner and give the Mrs a break and now have an hour detour.    Fml
    My fuckers are diggers too. Especially the mini bernedoodle. Relatively new habit. Last 6-8 weeks or so
  • TechsasJim
    I didn’t want to like that but wasn’t sure what else to do.   Misery loves company @ColbyLang

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,446
    It’s boredom 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Dobie said:
    It’s boredom 
    Yes I took my Crackhead doodle for a 2.2 mile walk hoping to burn off his excess energy. He is driving the old Boxer crazy barking right in his face at over 90 decibels ( iWatch warned me), hogging the deer antlers and buffalo horns, killing the stuffed duck by un stuffing it , and unpacking the laundry basket.
  • TechsasJim
    Dobie said:
    It’s boredom 
    Guess it could be. He was sleeping at my feet for an hour prior to that.   I sure wish I spoke dog…
  • fishlessman
    Dobie said:
    It’s boredom 
    Guess it could be. He was sleeping at my feet for an hour prior to that.   I sure wish I spoke dog…
    Dobie said:
    It’s boredom 
    My vet warned me about getting a britt..... it's my third one.....😁 trade the doodle for a britt.......then stand back......woohooo
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    realizing he is not in georgia anymore

4am cleaning off the truck pics look better than my usual crappy pics B)
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Just doing a little computer work while waiting for a Bordetella shot.    Big boy is up to 72#

did you ask about a dental cleaning today =) my dogs teeth are clean from chewing on raw marrow bones.......my vet doesnt seem to like that.....then she looks at the older dogs pearly whites and seems to get even madder
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Cashfan said:
    Grizzly passed away last September and I adopted Tonka in early October. He is an energetic 1 1/2 year old 65lb Catahoula Leopard Dog mixed with some other breed I'm sure. They are similar to the Blue Heeler and Australian Shepard. He has a lot of similar characteristics to my long passed Blue Heeler, Petey. Tonka was abused, abandoned, neglected, and was on a kill list at a shelter before being rescued by an organization before I adopted him. He is quite a handful at times and a very playful and loving affectionate dog. Playing tug of war doing wind sprints with the neighbors dog on the other side of the fence are two of his favorite things. He is fond of BBQ, and chewed up my welding gloves I use for grilling, so I got two new pairs for Christmas. It is amazing to see how far he has grown and and changed with trusting me and other behaviors in few short months.

nice looking dog, love the color patterns
    fukahwee maine

• Cashfan
    Cashfan Posts: 416
    Cashfan said:
    Grizzly passed away last September and I adopted Tonka in early October. He is an energetic 1 1/2 year old 65lb Catahoula Leopard Dog mixed with some other breed I'm sure. They are similar to the Blue Heeler and Australian Shepard. He has a lot of similar characteristics to my long passed Blue Heeler, Petey. Tonka was abused, abandoned, neglected, and was on a kill list at a shelter before being rescued by an organization before I adopted him. He is quite a handful at times and a very playful and loving affectionate dog. Playing tug of war doing wind sprints with the neighbors dog on the other side of the fence are two of his favorite things. He is fond of BBQ, and chewed up my welding gloves I use for grilling, so I got two new pairs for Christmas. It is amazing to see how far he has grown and and changed with trusting me and other behaviors in few short months.

nice looking dog, love the color patterns
    I agree, and he uses his good looks to get out of trouble from time to time...
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    LetsEat said:
    It’s Newfie weather. 12” of snow predicted and he’s not a lot of help shoveling. He’s guarding his toys now hoping someone will come outside and play. 

There aren't many reasons for me to want to fly back to MI Tuesday, but getting our Bernese Mountain dog out in 6 degree temps is one reason I look forward to going back.  If temps are over 55 degrees - he is panting.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • LetsEat
    LetsEat Posts: 459
    kl8ton said:
    LetsEat said:
    It’s Newfie weather. 12” of snow predicted and he’s not a lot of help shoveling. He’s guarding his toys now hoping someone will come outside and play. 

There aren't many reasons for me to want to fly back to MI Tuesday, but getting our Bernese Mountain dog out in 6 degree temps is one reason I look forward to going back.  If temps are over 55 degrees - he is panting.  
    Panting and drooling are two of the endearing traits of these big dogs!  ;). We trained all five  of our Newfs to cart.  Our children and their friends delighted in being pulled in wagons and sleds. It was quite a public spectacle to see a 150# dog thoroughly enjoying his adventures.  This big boy is seven years old now and our children are adults so his carting days are but a memory. Enjoy your Bernie!
    IL 
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,411
    I'll watch the squirrels across the street that live in the big pine tree. This abnormally large one caught my eye. 
    Be vewy vewy quite it's hunting squiwwel.

Brave little booger
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • CP92
    CP92 Posts: 350
    Floof!!!

LetsEat said:
    Waiting patiently to go to the park and play in the snow. 

Chris
    LBGE
    Hughesville, MD
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Not mine, but has been spending considerable time at my house as Jo Jo is in heat. He’s a friendly but horny rascal. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Yes I remember years ago. My Boxer pup grabbed my arm then was surprised when it slipped right out of his mouth. His fangs were gone!