Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    gotta love changing the clocks back....the dog wakes me up an hour early and walks around at night stressed out when he thinks its bed time.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Dropped my sheepadoodle off for a spa day. It looks like every 3 months ought to do it.
  • gotta love changing the clocks back....the dog wakes me up an hour early and walks around at night stressed out when he thinks its bed time.
    Tap his snooze button. 
  • My sheepadoodle Nemo came back from the groomer with a bow on the back of his neck. Except for the tail, top of the head, and ears he got pretty much a crew cut. So no more mats for a few days. Skinny little SOB with his fur mostly gone. 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    @northGAcock, my dog trainer said that I can use witch hazel to clean that white fur around their mouth.
    They make a whitening shampoo. It’s purple
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    Botch said:
    Wife just gave him a bath and decided a dog man bun, man dog bun (how does that work)?   

Regardless I told her nope and he’s back to his normal Fluff look.  

Pic with the damn bun…

I cannot unsee that!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Wife just gave him a bath and decided a dog man bun, man dog bun (how does that work)?   

Pic with the damn bun…

Yeah, that’s just not right
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • fishlessman

Pic with the damn bun…

maybe next time the lion cut

Pin on Creative Grooming

fukahwee maine

• Wife just gave him a bath and decided a dog man bun, man dog bun (how does that work)?   

Pic with the damn bun…

Did he do something bad? Next the wife will want him snipped.
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172

Pic with the damn bun…

Nah he just had a bath and then the long blow dry and brush process.   Wife was jest messing around but I told her never again.   I’m sure it will happen again the next time I’m out of town.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,322

Pic with the damn bun…

Nah he just had a bath and then the long blow dry and brush process.   Wife was jest messing around but I told her never again.   I’m sure it will happen again the next time I’m out of town.   
    @TechsasJim - That is borderline animal abuse.  Caution your wife that dogs remember these things and will extract revenge.  :)

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • dbCooper said:

Pic with the damn bun…

@TechsasJim - That is borderline animal abuse.  Caution your wife that dogs remember these things and will extract revenge.  :)

Yes her Jimmy Choos are in danger.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,017
    Is there any chance your dog got into the Bud Light?
    Not a felon
  • TechsasJim
    Legume said:
    Is there any chance your dog got into the Bud Light?
    Not unless he broke out of my house, left the State of Texas and made it back in 30mins.   

Miller Lite or bourbon on the other hand…wouldn’t have to leave the house.   
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,322
    Bump.  This is not my pic...

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Ozzie_Isaac

• TechsasJim

Just kenneled the pup for the night and has that same cactus.   Surprisingly heavy for what it is…
  • Ozzie_Isaac

Just kenneled the pup for the night and has that same cactus.   Surprisingly heavy for what it is…
    They last a long time too.  My pups usually destroy most chew toys, but these last.  Pro-tip don't order the pink ones, they look like adult toys laying in your yard.

• Just kenneled the pup for the night and has that same cactus.   Surprisingly heavy for what it is…
    They last a long time too.  My pups usually destroy most chew toys, but these last.  Pro-tip don't order the pink ones, they look like adult toys laying in your yard.
    My best chew toy so far for the pups was a buffalo horn. 
    After two dogs who snubbed anything but stuffed animals and soft drink bottles, I find that the sheepadoodle pup is nuts for plain cheap tennis balls.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    My Corgis could de-fuzz, pop, and rip to shreds their tennis balls, they're not so cheap at that rate (they only came out for playing catch).  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• fishlessman
    hoping my new pup in a few weeks, picks up finding sheds like my current britt. he brings back sheds, deer heads, had a moose leg a few years back, what i think was the bone/cartilage of a side fin off a 7/800 pound bluefin etc. toys other than plastic water bottles dont last too long. he steals a stuffed toy out of the neighbors yard and theres a toy kill in the yard
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    I had a friend whose Jack Russell used to go steal chickens and hide them in his big evergreen tree.  Luckily, it was a fancy neighborhood and a wife's side project.  If it had been a farmer it wouldn't have ended well.  They eventually cured him of that.

• hoping my new pup in a few weeks, picks up finding sheds like my current britt. he brings back sheds, deer heads, had a moose leg a few years back, what i think was the bone/cartilage of a side fin off a 7/800 pound bluefin etc. toys other than plastic water bottles dont last too long. he steals a stuffed toy out of the neighbors yard and theres a toy kill in the yard
    Yup , my parents Boston Terrier started dragging up a deer carcass piece by piece shins then the head. One of the neighbors much have poached a doe out of season. I live in town though.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,803

My best chew toy so far for the pups was a buffalo horn. 
    After two dogs who snubbed anything but stuffed animals and soft drink bottles, I find that the sheepadoodle pup is nuts for plain cheap tennis balls.
    Our golden doodle loves the cheap tennis balls but as @Botch says, they don’t last very long at all. The toy she loved the most was a large rope tied in knots that had cheap tennis balls between the knots. She would clamp down on it and sling her head around and beat the crap out of herself with it.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .