Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,056
    @fishlessman Dog sat this monster brittney pup for a friend for 10 day.  Note the cushion destruction. My pointer and our 1/2 britney 1/2 poodle are nothing compared to this nut case. s
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    U_tarded said:
    @fishlessman Dog sat this monster brittney pup for a friend for 10 day.  Note the cushion destruction. My pointer and our 1/2 britney 1/2 poodle are nothing compared to this nut case. s
    he looks so innocent...
    they really are nonstop crazy. just sent an email to the breeder, told him to pick out the color and the craziest crazy one =)   im in need of a new couch but know enough to wait with the new pup coming. my current one is pretty mellow indoors which took some time, but outside he is "crazy legs".   i should really start digging out the cayenne spice and dusting everything down now
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,606
    so now the french naming convention starts with U.  call name will be jack/jacks. french breed so

upcountry jacques de ..........
    upland jacques de ..........
    union jacques de .......... im good with pissing off the french and the english =)

any other ideas
    Upgrade Jack
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    We have a village idiot who lives in a patio home at our golf course with a Brittney.    Routinely opens his back door and gate to let the dog run on the fairways.    

The dog is beautiful but is a hellion.    Doesn’t mind blocking your cart, grabbing golf balls, etc.  

40 people have confronted him to keep his dog in his small yard and he gives everyone the big FU.    

Beautiful dog stuck in the wrong environment with a bad owner.   Kind of a shame.  
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • fishlessman
    We have a village idiot who lives in a patio home at our golf course with a Brittney.    Routinely opens his back door and gate to let the dog run on the fairways.    

The dog is beautiful but is a hellion.    Doesn’t mind blocking your cart, grabbing golf balls, etc.  

40 people have confronted him to keep his dog in his small yard and he gives everyone the big FU.    

Beautiful dog stuck in the wrong environment with a bad owner.   Kind of a shame.  
    Will never understand people that live on golf coarses
    fukahwee maine

• TechsasJim

I get the golf course…and the dog…but not the two together.   The dog needs wide open spaces and the golf course isn’t a public area, quite the opposite.   

There are no bad dogs, just bad owners IMO
  • fishlessman

I get the golf course…and the dog…but not the two together.   The dog needs wide open spaces and the golf course isn’t a public area, quite the opposite.   

There are no bad dogs, just bad owners IMO
    For those that want to get hit in the head with a golf ball.  Suppose that's not as bad after the first couple of times.
    fukahwee maine

• Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 962
    My sister Beulah has a golf ball that she sometimes chews on and It can be hard to get it out of her mouth on a good day. First you have to get through all the whiskers then there's at least one snaggletooth to worry about, and then you have to get past her really rough cat-like tongue. Don't ask me how I know this but but if you have a smooth tongue don't french kiss with my sister Beulah. It can be alarming at first. I will say this, over time it gets more familiar and starts to make a lot of sense.

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TechsasJim

John, you having trust issues with Otto?    Keeping the Lead on while on the couch.   

JK man, your dog, your rules…

• John, you having trust issues with Otto?    Keeping the Lead on while on the couch.   

It’s for the cats.   He is taking to training very well but his instinct to chase remains very much intact.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• John, you having trust issues with Otto?    Keeping the Lead on while on the couch.   

It’s for the cats.   He is taking to training very well but his instinct to chase remains very much intact.  
    Any respectable cat should throttle that pup.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

He has gotten it pretty good on the nose a few times already.  He still wants to play with them.  We’ll get there eventually but at the moment it is still something of a cold war between them.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman

John, you having trust issues with Otto?    Keeping the Lead on while on the couch.   

He has gotten it pretty good on the nose a few times already.  He still wants to play with them.  We’ll get there eventually but at the moment it is still something of a cold war between them.  
    Eventually he will learn that it's the cats that need to figure it out
    fukahwee maine

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597

Did you finally get a cold front that came through? Are you sub 90?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    kl8ton said:

Did you finally get a cold front that came through? Are you sub 90?
    Yup!!! Only 79 deg today!!!!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• fishlessman
    LetsEat said:
    Out for a walk yesterday when big boy decided to rest and enjoy the scenery. 

if my brit was there, those birds would be looking down from a tree top
    fukahwee maine

• That’s what Les Nessman thought!
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • one of the pups from the litter, 4 weeks. just picking up its color, born black and white without ticking/roan patterns, takes a few months for the colors to pop

So young and innocent. He has to be a Guuud Boy, no chewing, no barking, comes pre house trained. 
  • @northGAcock, my dog trainer said that I can use witch hazel to clean that white fur around their mouth.
  • fishlessman
    one of the pups from the litter, 4 weeks. just picking up its color, born black and white without ticking/roan patterns, takes a few months for the colors to pop

So young and innocent. He has to be a Guuud Boy, no chewing, no barking, comes pre house trained. 

they make them cute so that they survive the first 6 months ;)
    fukahwee maine