Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,833
    Options
    You can’t take teens on a beach vacation @Ozzie_Isaac! Haven’t you seen what happens in every 90s sitcom?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,491
    Options
    That's scary @Ozzie_Isaac
    Glad all ended well. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,904
    edited July 4
    Options
    @lkapigian - Colour  me extremely impressed with that collection. I've got the Texas Twinkies, pork belly burnt ends, pork back ribs, tri-tip but the outlier is in the lower right corner.
    Regardless, a banquet across the board for your neighbours.  I'm sure they know how good they have it but this just reinforces their knowledge.  Dang!
    Great gesture.  🇺🇸
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @lkapigian

Not even sure what I’m looking at, but hot damn, that looks good. 
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 744
    Options
    Jalapeño popper of some form. Maybe just a whole pepper wrapped in bacon? 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,942
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @lkapigian - Colour (nod) me extremely impressed with that collection. I've got the Texas Twinkies, pork belly burnt ends, pork back ribs, tri-tip but the outlier is in the lower right corner.
    Regardless, a banquet across the board for your neighbours (nod).  I'm sure they know how good they have it but this just reinforces their knowledge.  Dang!
    Great gesture.  🇺🇸
    Jalapeno Oaxaca Cheese Sausage 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,904
    Options
    The acknowledgment for our forum friends from the GWN and across the pond has become a habit.  However I get your point.  Maybe next year!  🇺🇸🧨
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,724
    Options
    @lkapigian Uma worthy Bombdiggity!
    canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,463
    Options

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,667
    Options
    AI Error Contest!  How many mistakes can YOU spot in the above pic?  
    I'm up to eleven.   =)

Forget "partying" like it's 1999; just let me shop like that again.  

• Campbell2N
    Campbell2N Posts: 101
    Options
    Keeping the back lights off to watch the fireflies. 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,433
    Options
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,433
    Options
    Watching my pups act all concerned about the boom booms.
  • Elijah
    Options
    Was in the suburbs of Chicago in October a few years ago and stayed up late. A mortar type shell would go off every 30 minutes or so from different directions. Still haven't figured that out, but it seems pretty sketchy. They were fireworks and not gun shots, but why would you shoot a single firework off? 
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Elijah said:
    Was in the suburbs of Chicago in October a few years ago and stayed up late. A mortar type shell would go off every 30 minutes or so from different directions. Still haven't figured that out, but it seems pretty sketchy. They were fireworks and not gun shots, but why would you shoot a single firework off? 
    As a kid in Michigan, anything that left the ground was illegal.  One mortar from one location is hard to find/enforce.  If you light them off for a few minutes, its easy to find.  Maybe that?  I assume they were illegal in Chicago?  Now we can have fireworks that leave the ground.
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Campbell2N
    Options
    I’m truly sorry about that. Mine just circle the house staring at me like I missed the birds (that I usually do). 

I can’t imagine having doggos who are scared of this. 
  • Elijah
    edited July 5
    Options
    I guess that's why most interstate exits coming into SC has a firework store  =) also makes me not understand why one firework is a thing I guess. I figured it was to just keep some noise up or distract from something. Pretty sure I was at most 2 hours from @RRP
  • Campbell2N
    Options
    Headed out for fireworks

Oh well that’s pretty!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited July 5
    Options
    Watching PCB Fight Club.
    edit: cops broke it up after about 20 minutes.  Didn’t realize you could hear a taser so far away.

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,562
    Options
    Were yall laying bets from the balcony?
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,420
    Options
    20 minutes and we get one fuzzy pic? Did you sell the rest to the news 🤔
    Jacksonville FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,387
    Options
    Watching PCB Fight Club.
    edit: cops broke it up after about 20 minutes.  Didn’t realize you could hear a taser so far away.

I refer back to my Redneck Riviera comment from earlier… 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited July 5
    Options
    Dobie said:
    20 minutes and we get one fuzzy pic? Did you sell the rest to the news 🤔
    Ha!  I have some video but we are on the 20th floor and lighting was terrible.  I also have dark unzoomed shots 😂

@ColbyLang

It was more like Oklahoma drills in football and one kid was dominating.  Interestingly enough this was a gender neutral event, because a few girls tried and he didn’t hold anything back from them either.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,833
    Options
    I’m truly sorry about that. Mine just circle the house staring at me like I missed the birds (that I usually do). 

I can’t imagine having doggos who are scared of this. 

When we get a pup or a friend does, we literaly run around the back with doggo shooting a .22 and playing. I know it sounds weird but they associate the bang with fun, and gradually go up to a bigger boom like a shot gun.  When I met swmbo she had a dog that would literally climb on top of your face while you were sleeping every time there was thunder.  With my dog you have to put him in the house when shooting on the range or he will run to the target to see what we got.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    Options
    I just found out that some of my wife’s family have decided to stay an extra day. They were supposed to leave this morning. 

...leaves cell phone on charger at home....goes fishing.......
    Grand Rapids MI