Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,456
    Options
    Y’all can have Derek Carr
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,033
    Options
    At the game 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,509
    Options
    ...and if anyone can decipher all the possible meanings here:

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Botch

Something about Scotch eggs? Buddy should get their messaging straight before they broadcast to the rest of the universe. 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,689
    Options
    That brings back some good memories @JohnInCarolina. The landscape has changed a bit, but you really should have the Bull in a Durham Bulls ballpark photo. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,177
    Options
    That brings back some good memories @JohnInCarolina. The landscape has changed a bit, but you really should have the Bull in a Durham Bulls ballpark photo. 
    lol!  Didn’t JIC get hand slapped for some similar off-color joke about mammountains that someone posted?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Botch I have found with my Mormon friends, they only really care when their wives find out.  If the wives don’t find out they will laugh and drink with you.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,871
    Options

A quick recap of a hectic week; just one defeat in six games by the top three, but that was enough to see Liverpool’s chances of the PL title ebb away.   At the foot of the table Burnley’s win shows spirit but unlikely to keep them up, Luton are hovering with mathematical intent to usurp Forest although this is when fine margins come in to play.  Forest have one more point and a far better goal difference, so while it’s not settled yet the Hatters really do need favours. (correct spelling, thank you)

Saturday

West Ham v Liverpool, both recently vanquished by the mighty Eagles and each seeking new managers for next season.  The Hammers’ hopes of more Euro fun are fading fast.  The Reds seem bound for 3rd and are flagging.  2-2

Fulham v Palace, what a difference three games makes.  The super soaraway Eagles have hit rich form, achieved safety and looking to see how deeply in to the 40’s their points tally can reach.  Heady times indeed my friends.  Fulham have no purpose. An away win puts us tantalisingly close to the filthy Seagulls. 1-2

Man Utd v Burnley, a Lancashire derby and who knows how many games ten Haag has left at the helm of the Red Devils.  The Clarets are all but sunk, however their boss-man Vincent Kompany led Man City to considerable success and will see it as only fitting to put one over Utd.  Genuinely could go either way. 2-1

Newcastle v Sheffield Utd, Toon got a lesson down at the Fortress Selhurst courtesy of the Palace, the Palace, the Palace (as one of our favourite chant goes, go to Ewe Chube) and while there is sympathy for Eddie Howe their current manager, all those petro-pounds need sports washing through the Champions League and he has not delivered. Taxi for Howe.  A routine but uninformative home win to trick the fans in to thinking all is good.  4-0

Wolves v Luton, if only the Hatters weren’t rubbish on the road this would be the game that fully sparks the relegation fight.  The Old Gold have nothing to play for and could yield at least a point for the men in orange.  0-1 would be epic.

Everton v Brentford, so the Toffees snuffed Liverpool’s title challenge and all but secured survival but ownership chaos remains and the off-season will be choppy.  The Bees are likewise all but safe, bar some spectacular changes in form. Avoiding defeat more than aiming to win causes a 1-1

Villa v Chelsea, the home team are very much dug-in to 4th place with just Spursy Spurs able to bother them,  so that’ll not happen then. A great season under the vowel harvester; Unai Emery.  Chelsea got proper humped by the Arsenal mid-week and have therefore kissed good by to any dream of Europe next year, again.  Poor Todd Boehly and his ‘we play in Europe every season’ assertion which has been well and truly proved wrong. Never mind, he’s only spent about $3bn on that basis.  2-1

Sunday

Bournemouth v Brighton, what’s the point? The ‘future of football’ have faltered considerably and so we all know where they, and their bonkers manager are on the Carzy-Hot bell curve now.  Really can’t be bothered 1-1

Spurs v Arsenal, oooh a North London derby at an apex juncture (is that possible?) Spurs Spurs are off the back of defeat so are odds-on to win, because that’s what they do, but the Gunners are at full chat (that could be a UK idiom, Google if so). One thing is for sure it’ll be an all bells and whistles, no holds barred, put it in the mixer, Fandango Gallileo and Bismillah of a match.  Probably. 2-3

Forest v Man City, if the above prediction goes all Top Gun, i.e inverted, then the predictable City victory will nudge them clear at the top. Whilst of course City will win, there’s more to come int title fight. 0-4.

And away you go, my impish friends. Sell the kids and one kidney to stake it all on those forecasts. 

What is a Cop City by the way? 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,356
    Options
    Checking honeypots. 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,783
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Checking honeypots. 

Love me a honeypot!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,456
    Options
    Happy 40th @Battleborn! It’s all downhill from here
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,320
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Happy 40th @Battleborn! It’s all downhill from here
    And the skids are greased.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Battleborn Happy Birthday!!  The best part is you get to enjoy a hangover for 3 days now!
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Battleborn HBD! Thanks for making me feel young! Or at least younger than you!! 😜 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,356
    Options
    Happy birthday! Pedialyte gets me through when I overindulge these days. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,369
    Options
    @Battleborn Happy Birthday!!  The best part is you get to enjoy a hangover for 3 days now!
    Lol. I’m about to go do dead lifts and squats until I throw up. That should fix it, right?

@Battleborn HBD! Thanks for making me feel young! Or at least younger than you!! 😜 
    When my wife turned 40 a couple of years ago, I started calling her a cougar (she hates it). Does it still count if we both have 4’s in front of our age now?
    Las Vegas, NV

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Lol. I’m about to go do dead lifts and squats until I throw up. That should fix it, right?

When my wife turned 40 a couple of years ago, I started calling her a cougar (she hates it). Does it still count if we both have 4’s in front of our age now?
    Sounds like we are charting a similar path. Some family members tease my wife about dating me (then a minor) when she was an adult. 

I will give “cougar” a go tonight and see where it takes me. You’ll know how it worked out if I don’t report back. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,472
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Battleborn.  🎂🚔 Congratulations on the successful completion of another lap of the sun.
    At 40 you can easily convince yourself that you still have more than half your life in front of you.  Not so when the next big one hits. B)
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,568
    edited April 26
    Options

She'll be a cougar again every time she hits the next Big O!
    Happy Birthday to you, I'm not as old as Ron but gosh, our 1st and 2nd are older than some of you kiddos.
    canuckland
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,221
    Options
    Getting old is not for the weak… 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,033
    Options
    That a Keith Richards quote?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,472
    Options
    That a Keith Richards quote?
    Nope- that is real world daily experiences.  One pain (literally and figuratively) after another.  Fortunately somewhat mitigated by a trip to LEO or beyond!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,509
    Options
    But it beats the alternative.  

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited April 26
    Options
    Botch said:
    But it beats the alternative.  
    72 Virgins in paradise?

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,369
    Options

Sounds like we are charting a similar path. Some family members tease my wife about dating me (then a minor) when she was an adult. 

I will give “cougar” a go tonight and see where it takes me. You’ll know how it worked out if I don’t report back. 
    Be careful. Cougars an agile, quick and have sharp claws. Unless you are into that sort of thing. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Interesting messaging.  Kind of disappointed there is no Raiders sticker.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,221
    Options
    Interesting messaging.  Kind of disappointed there is no Raiders sticker.

I wonder if the tool knows the Punisher is owned by Disney.