Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,235
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    I sent them the 5 minute YouTube clip from FoMoCo on how to do it 
    LOL
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,348
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Bringing the Bronco to the stealership to have the hardtop installed. They’re nervous. I sent them the 5 minute YouTube clip from FoMoCo on how to do it 
    YouTube Certified Mechanic!

If the techs can’t plug in a computer and fix it through software they seem flummoxed.
    No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,625
    Options

If the techs can’t plug in a computer and fix it through software they seem flummoxed.
    I'd always tinkered with carbs and such growing up.  When I bought my new car in '18 I pulled up a few EweTubes to see what I could do to it, and every damn pimply-faced kid with a channel crawled into the driver's seat, plugged in his iPad, and began "hot-rodding".  Sigh.   :|

"In the high school halls, in the shopping malls,

Be cool, or be cast out"  

-  Rush, Subdivisions 

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,544
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Bringing the Bronco to the stealership to have the hardtop installed. They’re nervous. I sent them the 5 minute YouTube clip from FoMoCo on how to do it 

It’s 8 pre drilled bolts that align with the pre drilled holes in the hard top. It ain’t rocket science. Put on the back cab, attach mid panel, attach passenger then driver fronts. Plug in defroster and rear wiper. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    So naturally, you should insist on watching with a stopwatch in hand. 😂
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,927
    Options
    @CPFC1905

I have no idea and that's the problem.  Who would be willing to take the job that would be a step up? The short list of folks who have potential to get them back to the level they were in under Fergie aren't interested in the job.

The only thing that has put a smile on my face where this issue is concerned is Mourinho's wining about how he didn't get as much slack... and I definitely don't want to see him come back.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,414
    Options
    Don’t mind how disgustingly dirty my truck is, but this is grade A bullsh!t. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Full 4G LTE, looking good!  Fairly cool too for this time of year.  Hope you are enjoying the weather.
    No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Cooking White Chicken Chili.  A bit sad because I have no roasted peppers to go in.  Family won’t mind though, I don’t think they appreciate any of the extra levels one goes through build depth of flavor.  Already removed the separately fried and diced chicken skin I like because they tell me it makes the soup to greasy.  I just ate it like tasty potato chips instead.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,414
    Options
    Full 4G LTE, looking good!  Fairly cool too for this time of year.  Hope you are enjoying the weather.
    Only you can say that. Truth be told, it was really only, like 95, but it was sitting in the sun for a bit. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Only you can say that. Truth be told, it was really only, like 95, but it was sitting in the sun for a bit. 
    We are in the 90’s here as well in West Texas. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,901
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    @CPFC1905

I have no idea and that's the problem.  Who would be willing to take the job that would be a step up? The short list of folks who have potential to get them back to the level they were in under Fergie aren't interested in the job.

The only thing that has put a smile on my face where this issue is concerned is Mourinho's wining about how he didn't get as much slack... and I definitely don't want to see him come back.
    Current candidates are
    Southgate
    Potter 
    Tuchel
    De Zerbi
    Nagelsmann
    Zidane

I'd go for Tuchel from that list.  Big salary and big transfer kitty.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Planning a Mother's Day purchase.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,394
    Options
    Planning a trip to Alexandria VA in late June for an AI conference. It’s SWMBOs conference, I just get to tag along on the universities dime. We plan to meet up with some friends in Philly. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Creating an org chart, drafting new job descriptions, and editing employment contracts.  Loads of fun.
  • Foghorn
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    @CPFC1905

Current candidates are
    Southgate
    Potter 
    Tuchel
    De Zerbi
    Nagelsmann
    Zidane

I'd go for Tuchel from that list.  Big salary and big transfer kitty.
    Yeah, after typing my last response I gave it some thought and came to the same conclusion.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Options
    Checking out some very interesting football scores @CPFC1905

San Antonio, TX

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,403
    Options
    @Dyal_SC solar lights? 
    Do they help the plant ?
    Jacksonville FL
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,914
    Options
    Planning a Mother's Day purchase.

She will love you forever 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Liverpool have boiled over,  Everton more or less safe.
    Arsenal in the box set because points on the board is what counts, even though City have the filthy Seagulls tonight and then Forest next,  and their game in hand does not unwind for a couple of week against Spurs.
    Forest are the only 'at risk' team outside the bottom three and seeing them below the dotted line on Saturday evening would be no surprise. They are at risk of losing focus with their owner criticising everyone and everything, rather than just getting on with the task in hand. 
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,128
    Options
    Dobie said:
    @Dyal_SC solar lights? 
    Do they help the plant ?
    lol, I don’t think so, the kids just like them bc they make the plants look cool at night. 
  • Foghorn
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    Arsenal in the box set because points on the board is what counts, even though City have the filthy Seagulls tonight and then Forest next,  and their game in hand does not unwind for a couple of week against Spurs.
    Forest are the only 'at risk' team outside the bottom three and seeing them below the dotted line on Saturday evening would be no surprise. They are at risk of losing focus with their owner criticising everyone and everything, rather than just getting on with the task in hand. 
    But Forest brought in an American so they should be good - right?

San Antonio, TX

• CPFC1905
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    But Forest brought in an American so they should be good - right?
    Worked for Palace with Chris Richards,  so - yeah. 
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,568
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

New cars are the devil...

truly amazing how long cars lasted with a carburetor, a clutch, and a 4 speed manual transmission..

car engineers of old thinking about the customer allowing for room under the hood to fix things like starters, distributors, thermostats..

car companies today.."efftheconsumer"

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,695
    edited April 25
    Options
    @Dyal_SC fancy containers great for brewing booze too!
    Edit: Sushi rice wine, used as dessert wine or in cooking. Heater is Inkbird controlled.

canuckland
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,322
    Options
    billt01 said:
    ColbyLang said:

truly amazing how long cars lasted with a carburetor, a clutch, and a 4 speed manual transmission..

car engineers of old thinking about the customer allowing for room under the hood to fix things like starters, distributors, thermostats..

I remember when an American made car wasn’t good for 100,000 miles. Most cars these days don’t get “broke in” until after 100k. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Making salsa 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,951
    Options
    billt01 said:
    ColbyLang said:

I remember when an American made car wasn’t good for 100,000 miles. Most cars these days don’t get “broke in” until after 100k. 
    My 67 Chevy with a with a heavy homemade box setup and heavy Hobart welder on back went over 300k without a plug and play electronic computer on board....timing light, set the gap on the plugs, was the skill set😁 my 69 still runs but doesn't have the charm of a 67......now my 2010 rover has close to 175k,  what's the chances, so far I found the cabin filter, forget about finding one of the750fuses
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,093
    Options
    Getting ready for the NFL draft. Ready to see how much the Vikings are willing to give up for a QB. Things are about to get interesting....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota