Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    Watching the Astros game on Apple TV. First time watching a game on there. I’m impressed with their production so far. Really well done. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,030
    Commencing Sunday night’s dinner. 

Labeling your vac seal bags , meh…No sport in that lol
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian said:

Labeling your vac seal bags , meh…No sport in that lol
    Lol. I love it. The razzing, I mean. 

Having the labels on is a good shorthand to figuring how many people it will feed, or how it stacks up against what a give recipe calls for. Be it backup gas in case of emergency or steaks in the freezer, labelling makes all things easier. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    I have icecubes, a bag of peas, some food saved rub, and a dead bird with feathers and guts included. Labels might scare people looking for ice. Though if that fish whisperer came over, he may need the ice tray labeled
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743
    Though if that fish whisperer came over, he may need the ice tray labeled
    No need to worry, the forum is quiet tonight 😂🤣

Watching the Astros game on Apple TV. First time watching a game on there. I’m impressed with their production so far. Really well done. 
    I hate the MLB still breaking up games and making them hard to watch.  I pay for MLB.tv and still can't watch a lot of games.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    I hate the MLB still breaking up games and making them hard to watch.  I pay for MLB.tv and still can't watch a lot of games.
    You can watch any game!  Any game!  Except of course the games that pique your interest.  Those games you will need to run a VPN connection through a proxy in Pakistan.  And once on the VPN, you will start lagging because of the latency and encryption.  Also, in the 8th inning, you will run into problems and not get the game back on.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Anyone looking for a new rub? 

• So cruel to discover this just a few days past the national observance. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945

IIRC you told me 155 for 36 hours? But again it could be my brain fart.
    canuckland
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,998
    This whole "Kill them with Kindness" thing is taking WAAYYY too long!  :anguished:  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Logging back off. I haven’t checked in here in a bit and didn’t take long to see why. Holy cow some of these regulars really do spend way too much time on here with the same dog and pony show. I feel bad for them in a way, what a waste of time!  :o
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Cornholio said:
    Logging back off. I haven’t checked in here in a bit and didn’t take long to see why. Holy cow some of these regulars really do spend way too much time on here with the same dog and pony show. I feel bad for them in a way, what a waste of time!  :o
    Kinda funny that you felt the need to login and share your feelings. What a waste of time! Unless, of course, you found that to be therapeutic in which case I hope you're now feeling better.

Cheers!

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    Aren’t you able to get D-Backs games now that their RSN went bankrupt? I agree, it is getting harder and harder to watch any sports with the various streaming, in market, out of market rights. Baseball is by far the worst. 

Also, RIP Pac-12. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    HeavyG said:
    Cornholio said:
    Kinda funny that you felt the need to login and share your feelings. What a waste of time! Unless, of course, you found that to be therapeutic in which case I hope you're now feeling better.

Cheers!

Oh get off your high horse, weirdo. You’re just trying to validate all the time you spend on here with the same rhetoric. The off topic section is comical. 

I logged on, made an observation and then a comment. I hope your daily/hourly therapeutic sessions on this trash hole of a site is worth it, pal! 
  • You have a great memory, @canughead

Because this one’s a point, I’m opting for 160 for 40 or so hours and will see how it turns out. 
  • Cornholio said:
    I literally have nothing else to do while I’m driving. The OT thread should be named “tell me how a democrat really feels thread”  OT was much better when blended with the main page, now it is highly concentrated echo chamber of negativity.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,974
    Cornholio said:
    I literally have nothing else to do while I’m driving. The OT thread should be named “tell me how a democrat really feels thread”  OT was much better when blended with the main page, now it is highly concentrated echo chamber of negativity.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian said:
    Going to be a good day 

I would say so! Sweet rig. 

Btw- what is all that green stuff on the ground. We have stuff, but it’s all brown. Haven’t seen green grass in a month or more down here. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,974
    Cornholio said:
    HeavyG said:
    Cornholio said:

Cheers!

Oh get off your high horse, weirdo. You’re just trying to validate all the time you spend on here with the same rhetoric. The off topic section is comical. 

I logged on, made an observation and then a comment. I hope your daily/hourly therapeutic sessions on this trash hole of a site is worth it, pal! 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,479
    @lkapigian - that is rolling it out and top shelf.  He!! of a talent on display.  Great groceries across the spread.  Attendees/guests and eating above their weight.  But that is your skill-set, that and private jet rides.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lousubcap said: no
    @lkapigian - that is rolling it out and top shelf.  He!! of a talent on display.  Great groceries across the spread.  Attendees/guests and eating above their weight.  But that is your skill-set, that and private jet rides.
    Thanks @lousubcap!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • @Ozzie_Isaac

That’s what I call living your best life, right there. 😂
  • @lkapigian

Jaw-dropping as usual. Looks phenomenal. 
  • lkapigian
    @lkapigian

Jaw-dropping as usual. Looks phenomenal. 
    I appreciate that @GrateEggspectations
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,122
    @Ikapigian keeping the BBQ forum honest!  That is outstanding.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard