Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• @lousubcap

Can’t I be both good and lucky? 😉 Now I’m just being greedy. 

When we ordered the Caesars, we were given the option of having them made with either vodka or tequila. I quite like the latter so figured I’d give it a shot in my Caesar. Likely wouldn’t repeat it, but it was an interesting twist 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,122
    @lousubcap

When we ordered the Caesars, we were given the option of having them made with either vodka or tequila. I quite like the latter so figured I’d give it a shot in my Caesar. Likely wouldn’t repeat it, but it was an interesting twist 
    I thought you had a Bloody Mary and a Ceasars Salad.  Now I need to google ceasar the drink.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,122
    Temperature of a water bottle left in my truck.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    Temperature of a water bottle left in my truck.

It's a dry heat?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    I thought of you today @Ozzie_Isaac when, on the radio, the weather forecaster said: "Hey you will love it outside - no humidity today!"  I check phone.  Humidity is 52%.  

Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    Have had many bloody Marys with clamato here and never heard anyone use the term Caesar. The world may be changing though, used to order a cofee regular and now have to order the same thing with a cream count and a sugar count. Things were just easier years ago
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    maybe fridge shopping, or spraying my vintage 1970's almond colored fridge down with electrical cleaner. popped a fuse twice now in a month, even changed circuits with a twenty five foot drop light extension laid across the kitchen floor. whattodo....whattodo =)
    Cleaner and a hammer, beer is cold
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,321
    edited July 2023
    maybe fridge shopping, or spraying my vintage 1970's almond colored fridge down with electrical cleaner. popped a fuse twice now in a month, even changed circuits with a twenty five foot drop light extension laid across the kitchen floor. whattodo....whattodo =)

My vote is troubleshoot what you have before deciding on a replacement.
    Are you 100% sure nothing else is on the fridge circuit?
    *nvm... you changed circuits already.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,477
    Reveling in my dumb luck after failing to get it done.  The USWNT plays their World Cup third group stage match live on Fox at 3 AM (EDT) Tuesday.  I thought I had it set to record but decided to check. Sure enough, I had totally misfired-now corrected.
    Much better than surfacing at 3 AM back with the USMNT and the 2002 Cup in the same time zone, no DVR for me then.
    Go USA-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,974
    At the airport again.  RDU to ATL to LAX to OAK.  I suspect the chances of an on-time arrival to be slim to none but we shall see.  Still working on securing that private jet or PJ as my tech friends call them…
    Managed to get into OAK on time last night.  Hat tip to Delta who made some adjustments on the fly (pun intended).  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 961
    Cleaning out the house still. I came across a stash of cards. It turns out my wife kept every single card that the four of us have gotten over the last 26 years, Christmas cards, birthday cards, anniversary cards. I have no idea why, but it was huge amount of cards. Of course I tossed them all. I also found a ton of old electronic devices, a sick amount of them really, phones, digital cameras, ipods, kindles, card readers, Gameboys, laptops The times we live in. I must have 75 pounds of old electronics. Luckily, the transfer station in town will take it all and they recycle it. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

Spraying?

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG said:

Spraying?

Fungicide yep
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• South of Columbus, Ohio.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNsl3ISNfU

Gotta be careful launching near a roadway! :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    HeavyG said:

Spraying?

Fungicide yep
    Cheaper than an Air Tractor or an Ag Chopper? Yellow birds everywhere down here. Lots transitioning to ground rigs tho 
  • lousubcap
    Way to preach it @FrostyEgg.  Great cook and $$ shot.  That bark is righteous.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    @Gamecockeggman - great cook right there. Nailed the $$ shot.  
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    Cougar watching. Just a typical stroll through B-town. 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Ybabpmuts
    Did the bottom of his head shrink or did his forehead get bigger?
  • Ybabpmuts
    edited August 2023
    Also that cigarette was done five minutes ago. My grandparents used to smoke their cigarettes down to the filter, often lighting one after another. 'The tips of both of their fingers were a dark brown, and I often wondered how they knew when they were done wiping their bums? You look , we all do, but when you have tobbaco digits, you could be sitting there with a perfectly clean bum, but when you look, you use your tobbaco digits, and it looks like your rusty bullet hole is not totally clean, so you sit for hours ... wiping and looking wiping and looking

Smoking is not good for people because it makes them stay on the toilet way too long sometimes.

SB
  • JohnInCarolina
    Got a tour of the National Ignition Facility (NIF) yesterday.  What an impressive facility that is.  Decades of engineering and science that are only now just bearing fruit.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Got a tour of the National Ignition Facility (NIF) yesterday.  What an impressive facility that is.  Decades of engineering and science that are only now just bearing fruit.
    Tell them to do something about the ignitions in Kia and Hyundais. They are crap and get stolen way too much. 
    LOL, I’ll mention that today.
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,200
    @lousubcap

Gin is a good option if you've never tried as well. 
    This reminds me, I need to do a border run and stock up on some Clamato. The US sold Clamato is much better than ours for some reason...
  • Shooting whistle pigs 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.