Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,110
    Been to that class. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,947
    edited July 2022
    County Sheriff living next door to me explained his process,  + 4mph you're fine, +5mph you're mine.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,065
    Just realized my Google Stock Split Monday - Yay ( I think ) I bought in at the last split 2014 , got 19 additional shares for every 1 on Monday 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,411
    Watching the half our police force on my street 

I was asked to please go inside for my safety 

Swat came 

Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,228
    MasterC said:
    Watching the half our police force on my street 

I was asked to please go inside for my safety 

Swat came 

Stay safe, hope everyone makes it out ok.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,502
    SamIAm2 said:
    County Sheriff living next door to me explained his process,  + 4mph you're fine, +5mph you're mine.
    He’s a h@rd@ss. I won’t even look at you until 10 over. Usually won’t cite until 15. Depending on road/traffic conditions
    Las Vegas, NV

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    SamIAm2 said:
    He’s a h@rd@ss. I won’t even look at you until 10 over. Usually won’t cite until 15. Depending on road/traffic conditions
    The other term for him is A hole. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,233
    SamIAm2 said:

was once given a written warning for 46 in a 45. removed all the band stickers off the car that day. only sticker ever put back on was a thin blue line sticker, seems to work
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • alaskanassasin
    Saw that type deal a few weeks ago a few miles from here @MasterC. Allegedly a fellow ubered some hookers ladies of the night from Columbus, uber dropped them off and then for some reason came back a few minutes later to get them, the neighbor shot the car and driver in the foot.  Swat team came and scooped him up, he was out on bail a few days later.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Saw that type deal a few weeks ago a few miles from here @MasterC. Allegedly a fellow ubered some hookers ladies of the night from Columbus, uber dropped them off and then for some reason came back a few minutes later to get them, the neighbor shot the car and driver in the foot.  Swat team came and scooped him up, he was out on bail a few days later.
    If they were professionals, a few minutes should have been plenty.  Why did he want them hanging around?  Conversation?

• alaskanassasin
    edited July 2022
    lkapigian said:
    Just realized my Google Stock Split Monday - Yay ( I think ) I bought in at the last split 2014 , got 19 additional shares for every 1 on Monday 

I forgot all about that. Amazing, I still have some GOOGL well a lot more now.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,411
    Very sad, a young man barricaded himself in the home after shooting his young wife.
    Domestic fight. Wife went to neighbors across the street,  husband followed and shot her at their front door. He commented suicide during the stand off. Sadly this happens way to often.
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • alaskanassasin
    If they were professionals, a few minutes should have been plenty.  Why did he want them hanging around?  Conversation?

He apparently flipped a new f-250 into the ditch and guard rail a few miles from his house a while back, emts said he was completely trashed.  Maybe they can get this one to stick.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,599
    That is tough to read @MasterC.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,065
    lkapigian said:

I forgot all about that. Amazing, I still have some GOOGL well a lot more now.
    puts me over 900 shares , if it peaks in 7 years like it did last year should be about 1.8 million ( or $28.95 with inflation accounted for ) 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lousubcap
    kl8ton said:
    A friend of mine had a theory and it worked 3 of 4 times in his Trans Am (i was with him twice to witness this) .  25+ mph over...see cop clocking traffic.... pull over immediately.  Cop rolls up and acknowledges the immediate pull over and let's him off.  
    I have one recent data point with that move and I am 0 for 1.  Interstate, normal (key word) speed limit 70 mph and construction zone limit 55 mph.  Saturday AM, about 15 minutes post sun up, headed east.  No workers, no equipment, two lanes each direction unencumbered.  Rolling along at around 77 mph and crest a small rise.  Around 200 yds on I see a car on the shoulder.  Gut feel was right.  I pulled over and stopped around 30-40 yds in front of him.  Nice conversation and the ticket for going 22 over.  25 over is mandatory court appearance.  Passed the state traffic school for the third time.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,593
    SamIAm2 said:
    The other term for him is A hole. 
    The average car here is going 15 mph over the speed limit on the highway. Cops generally don't do much unless it's about 20 mph over.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,157
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,976
    edited July 2022
    Heard on the radio only 5% of homes in England have AC? That’s brutal, can’t blame the bin dude 😂
    canuckland
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Just finished painting the entryway that had a glaze of some sort on it.  3 coats of paint later.  Have I mentioned how much I absolutely hate painting?  I best get some major brownie points for this.  lol
    Should’ve called @northGAcock he paints as a hobby.  Travels, doesn’t charge.  It’s his passion. 
    Now you tell me!!!!

Just finished painting the entryway that had a glaze of some sort on it.  3 coats of paint later.  Have I mentioned how much I absolutely hate painting?  I best get some major brownie points for this.  lol
    Should’ve called @northGAcock he paints as a hobby.  Travels, doesn’t charge.  

Painting and movin sucks!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited July 2022

I am not a Lawyer, and the above advice is worth considerably less than you paid for it.

(Malicious Compliance)

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,058
    Tomorrow's trash day.  Have set alarm to to power-wash my trash bin at 0630.  Will be armed with drinks, a Sig, and a brace for the bin.  

EDIT:  Oh, and a hat.  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    @MasterC sorry to hear that.  Saf situation for all involved.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Trying to watch the all star game, but they don’t seem to actually want to play a game…
  • lousubcap
    MLB has decided that this is no longer a true game but a fan entertainment experience.  However, if this thing is all square after nine innings, the winner is determined by a home-run shoot out.  
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    lousubcap said:
    MLB has decided that this is no longer a true game but a fan entertainment experience.  However, if this thing is all square after nine innings, the winner is determined by a home-run shoot out.  
    Im not entertained 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Trying to watch the all star game, but they don’t seem to actually want to play a game…
    Waste of a game.  No rivalries anymore.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,502
    lousubcap said:
    It should end in a game of chicken on who can tame getting hit with the hardest pitch. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,815
    Not a bad 1st inning, if you are an NL fan.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .