Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• That looks like a perfect day!
    Snellville, GA

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,766
    That looks like a perfect day!
    A little sporty running out, but it slicked out around 9. Lots of boats on a Saturday. Bite was slow but we finished with 25
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,634
    lousubcap said:
    Four screws for a treadmill...Gotta be more somewhere.  Good luck.
    Well there was more.  Only took a pic of these.  That's what held the upper to the lower.  I hate treadmill assembly and disassembly.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,602
    @theyolksonyou - Congrats to your youngest.  Proud day across the family.  Way to know your priorities with your children.  Always first.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    @theyolksonyou awesome job for the little dude!  Keep him fed, swimmers burn the calories.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    @Ozzie_Isaac little dude is my height and about 40# lighter.  Post meet meal was 20 nuggets and a spicy deluxe sandwich from the Baptist bird shop.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    @ColbyLang looks like you two killed it!  What a great way to spend a day

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,637
    Well after today’s rain storm the heat is supposed to break for a week. 
    Managed to find a half pork loin for $1.69 a pound. It will go on the Egg tomorrow. Nothing elaborate just Meatchurch either Holy Voodoo or Dez Nutz. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    ...a spicy deluxe sandwich from the Baptist bird shop.  
    I'm in my sixties, and can still get so confused.   :|

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    kl8ton said:
    Wife texted that when I come home she wants me to remember to pull some meat out. 

We'll see if I interpreted this correctly. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    kl8ton said:
    Wife texted that when I come home she wants me to remember to pull some meat out. 

Good luck with that 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,110
    Jesus chicken @botch
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• theyolksonyou
    Worked with a guy who would stop for a “triple b and a dp” a baptist bird biscuit and a doctor pepper 

the dp threw me…
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton said:

Good luck with that 
    I just got home.  She was asleep.  Audible from my plan: I took beef from garage freezer and put in garage fridge. It's a lose win win. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyou
    A dislike, like, like to you
  • kl8ton
    There is a mouse in the camper.  It traveled to Mackinac with us and I hoped I left it up there.  I towed camper south to Indiana for the week so Grandma could hang with our kids at a church camp.  Apparently mouse is still enjoying the travels.  I got camper back. It should be dead shortly. I placed the best mouse trap I've ever used in there.  

Insert a Mr Burns excellent gif here
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    kl8ton said:
    There is a mouse in the camper.  It traveled to Mackinac with us and I hoped I left it up there.  I towed camper south to Indiana for the week so Grandma could hang with our kids at a church camp.  Apparently mouse is still enjoying the travels.  I got camper back. It should be dead shortly. I placed the best mouse trap I've ever used in there.  

One time I had a mouse in my office.  My plan was to put my ridge back and my healer mix in there.  They tore the absolute bajebuus out of my office, but they did corner the mouse so I could catch it with a box. My wife said she never heard so much noise and.commotion and swearing come out of a 11x11 room before.

• theyolksonyou
    This would’ve been quieter.  Assuming you could find all the pieces and put the damn thing together without triggering it. 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton said:

One time I had a mouse in my office.  My plan was to put my ridge back and my healer mix in there.  They tore the absolute bajebuus out of my office, but they did corner the mouse so I could catch it with a box. My wife said she never heard so much noise and.commotion and swearing come out of a 11x11 room before.
    I use a victor electric mouse trap.  A dab of peanut butter.... the mouse can't resist.   It's front paws step on metal plate #1. Back paws on metal plate#2. It completes the circuit.  There are angled passageways that make backing out impossible. 

Muwahahaha!
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyou
    When my youngest son was about 2-3, my wife was bathing the boys.  They oldest and wife came running into the living room screaming “there’s a mouse”.  The left the youngest in the tub with the mouse…

poor kid. 
  • theyolksonyou
    kl8ton said:
    kl8ton said:

I use a victor electric mouse trap.  A dab of peanut butter.... the mouse can't resist.   It's front paws step on metal plate #1. Back paws on metal plate#2. It completes the circuit.  There are angled passageways that make backing out impossible. 

Muwahahaha!
    I have one of those.  Kick ass. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    @botch chic fil a 
    Ah, thank you.  We now have CFA's here in Happy Valley, and I've wondered why their adverts bragged about being closed on Sundays.  And why they were so popular the other six days.  
    I get it now.  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    LMAO @Ozzie_Isaac with all the papa murphy’s threads.  Just fyi I once did something similar, except they were all my own threads.  I almost managed to have an entire first page of just JIC threads, but @theyolksonyou caught on to my scheme and ruined it for everyone.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike