Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    When my youngest son was about 2-3, my wife was bathing the boys.  They oldest and wife came running into the living room screaming “there’s a mouse”.  The left the youngest in the tub with the mouse…

poor kid. 
    Mother's instinct didn't kick in there.

Btw,

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    When my youngest son was about 2-3, my wife was bathing the boys.  They oldest and wife came running into the living room screaming “there’s a mouse”.  The left the youngest in the tub with the mouse…

poor kid. 
    Mother's instinct didn't kick in there.

Btw,

Ah yes, the poor man’s Buffalo.  I’ve seen it many times.  Welcome to the club.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    LMAO @Ozzie_Isaac with all the papa murphy’s threads.  Just fyi I once did something similar, except they were all my own threads.  I almost managed to have an entire first page of just JIC threads, but @theyolksonyou caught on to my scheme and ruined it for everyone

Really?   I did that?

You sound like my wife. 
  • theyolksonyou
  • JohnInCarolina
    LMAO @Ozzie_Isaac with all the papa murphy’s threads.  Just fyi I once did something similar, except they were all my own threads.  I almost managed to have an entire first page of just JIC threads, but @theyolksonyou caught on to my scheme and ruined it for everyone

Really?   I did that?

You sound like my wife. 
    Trapped by the gray, natch.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    Make it stop
    Ran out of threads.

• theyolksonyou
    Yeah.  For some reason I couldn’t get rid of a saved draft.  Vanilla sucks. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Yeah.  For some reason I couldn’t get rid of a saved draft.  
    Happens to the best of them.

Just not me.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Luckily they broke the "edit first word" thing again.  So now you pop into the quote if you fix the first word.

• JohnInCarolina
    Make it stop
    Ran out of threads.
    Well that’s a shame.  I was starting to think we were staring down the barrel of a lot of new home deals triggering a supply chain issue with Papa Murphy’s pizza.
  • theyolksonyou

Just not me.  
    You gotta be a part of the best of them, apparently. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Luckily they broke the "edit first word" thing again.  So now you pop into the quote if you fix the first word.
    Indeed it seems just about everyone manages to pop in from time to time.  Then there’s only a few who seem able to pull out in time…
  • JohnInCarolina

Just not me.  
    You gotta be a part of the best of them, apparently. 
    That is certainly one conclusion you could draw.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Indeed it seems just about everyone manages to pop in from time to time.  Then there’s only a few who seem able to pull out in time…
    We all better get better at pulling out in time.

• JohnInCarolina
    How dangerously third rail of you, Ozzie!
  • theyolksonyou
    There are many, many other options available. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Yeah, I debated, but I am not in a state of mind to make good decisions, so there it is.  Hopefully it just drifts into the ether.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    You sound like my 9th grade health teacher.  Apparently the above method is neither advised nor approved, but you know every highschool boy trusts themselves.

• JohnInCarolina
    Yeah, I debated, but I am not in a state of mind to make good decisions, so there it is.  Hopefully it just drifts into the ether.
    In fairness I baited you.  I am a master baiter.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Hook line and sinker right here.

• theyolksonyou
    You sound like my 9th grade health teacher.  Apparently the above method is neither advised nor approved, but you know every highschool boy trusts themselves.
    There’s a name for people using that method. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Parents?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    People who use coutious interruptus are commonly referred to as a "parent"

• JohnInCarolina
    Definitely not how you spell that.
  • theyolksonyou

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Coot-e-us enter-rup-tus

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,634
    I had to do a quiet time enforcement walk around.  Now I'm grouchy.  I see @Ozzie_Isaac is at least 2... maybe 3 deep in mic ultras. 

Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyou
    Channeling his inner @northGAcock