Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    edited June 2022
    kl8ton said:
    I had to do a quiet time enforcement walk around.  Now I'm grouchy.  I see @Ozzie_Isaac is at least 2... maybe 3 deep in mic ultras. 

I have graduated to blueberry cider.  It is amazing.  Hope everyone was behaving and no enforcement actions were required.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    A june bug just bit me on the chest.  WTH.  Didn't know those things bit.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,602
    Is Saturday night the new Friday??   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,634
    bogey down
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,502
    Got up this morning and put new charcoal in for a butt smoke. It was pretty empty after the pizza cook last night. Got things going and went inside. Came back out a little while later to find the neighbors frantically searching their house. Asked me if my house was burning.

Surprised this hasn’t come up sooner. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,061
    Got up this morning and put new charcoal in for a butt smoke. It was pretty empty after the pizza cook last night. Got things going and went inside. Came back out a little while later to find the neighbors frantically searching their house. Asked me if my house was burning.

Gotta stay away from the Cowboy lump.
    Not a felon
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,766

Probably hipsters. Carry on 
  • Battleborn
    Legume said:

Actually RW, just had to fill it all the way up and get the initial burn off. 

ColbyLang said:

Nice Jewish family with 27 kids under the age of 10. They can get loud sometimes. I would offer them some of it when it is done, but pork and all. Probably a no go. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    waiting on my connecting flight, to ABQ

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColbyLang
    Legume said:

ColbyLang said:

Nice Jewish family with 27 kids under the age of 10. They can get loud sometimes. I would offer them some of it when it is done, but pork and all. Probably a no go. 
    Lol. Bring em a link of boudin. Don’t tell them what’s in it 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,637
    Not Egging as it’s pouring rain. Definitely not considering a Papa Murphy’s pizza.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    ColbyLang said:

Tell them it is just your corn cob pipe.  They will dig it and think you are the hippest neighbor.

• ColbyLang
    Looks awesome @Ozzie_Isaac. Post count looking good too
  • Battleborn
    ColbyLang said:
    Legume said:

ColbyLang said:

Lol. Bring em a link of boudin. Don’t tell them what’s in it 
    After living in east Texas for several years and travel through Louisiana, I’m not sure I even know what’s in it. It is good and I’m not sure that I want to know. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,757
    fixing my mistake, sorry!

🖐

🤔

Looking at the cream puffs my m-i-l sent our way. 

Cross-cut for Frank.

Now that right there is a money shot!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    Sandia, or Los Alamos?  
    (try the huevos rancheros)  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    Today, I tried velveting pork for the first time with my stir-fry.
    Yeah, the pork loin was a bit more tender than usual.  But for me, it wasn't worth the extra effort and time.  And I didn't care for the soda flavor that I may have imagined I could taste, hard to tell.  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• Battleborn
    Botch said:
    Sandia, or Los Alamos?  
    (try the huevos rancheros)  
    He would tell you, but then he would probably have to kill you. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:
    Today, I tried velveting pork for the first time with my stir-fry.
    Yeah, the pork loin was a bit more tender than usual.  But for me, it wasn't worth the extra effort and time.  And I didn't care for the soda flavor that I may have imagined I could taste, hard to tell.  
    Did you use oil or Kenji's water method?

• Applauding @saluki2007 , so hilarious

• Legume
    Thoughts and prayers for Rudy G who was senselessly assaulted today.
    Not a felon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    Legume said:
    Please, he was just slapped in a Staten Island Supermarket.  Not like he was in Buffalo.

• Legume
    Legume said:
    Please, he was just slapped in a Staten Island Supermarket.  Not like he was in Buffalo.
    He should’ve at least flopped like a soccer player if he’s going to claim assault.
    Not a felon