Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Off work until tuesday. Stocking up on food and drinks for the long weekend.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    ColbyLang said:

Eat him!
    They are rather poisonous.  In highschool the big fear among parents was kids finding them and licking them behind their ears.  Supposedly their poison is a hallucinogen.

So that's what a real life hypnotoad looks like.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,110
    Well Wheat is down $2.50 in the last month and I just broke a $400 shaft with $120 overnight shipping on the combine sounds like it’s time for harvest
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    Sounds like someone got the shaft
    Well Wheat is down $2.50 in the last month and I just broke a $400 shaft with $120 overnight shipping on the combine sounds like it’s time for harvest
    Impressive that it's in stock and able to ship overnight. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    The war on gluten is offsetting the wheat price increases from the war on Ukraine.  It won’t hold up for long.
    WeberWho said:
     Yeah especially when I called at 4:30. I guess it’s coming straight from agco no other dealers in the USA had one in stock 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    WeberWho said:
    Depending on your service program, Caterpillar will guarantee parts available within 24hrs anywhere in the world.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,357

I follow the ongoing debate over "Right to Repair", along with stories from farmers in the area.  Curious if the manufacturer(s) of your equipment have ever prevented you from doing repairs?
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    dbCooper said:

I follow the ongoing debate over "Right to Repair", along with stories from farmers in the area.  Curious if the manufacturer(s) of your equipment have ever prevented you from doing repairs?
    Yes, even my refrigerator has stymied my attempt to use an off -brand water filter.  My printer does the same thing.  Will not let me use refills.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,502
    It’s my Friday. Thank God. First week that has been really hot. After wrestling a naked man today, these cocktails are well earned. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,815
    It’s my Friday. Thank God. First week that has been really hot. After wrestling a naked man today, these cocktails are well earned. 
    I thought my day was rough. Had issues with some VFD’s this morning after a storm induced power outage last night. I am now thankful as I didn’t have to wrestle with a naked man.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Ozzie_Isaac
    He should have bought you cocktails.

• Battleborn
    edited July 2022
    That’s what I’m saying. He tried to bite, kick and punch a firefighter paramedic. He was in medical distress, can’t blame the guy too much. I almost needed a smoke afterwards though. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,602
    @Battleborn - utmost respect for your service to the community.  We all should be most appreciative of you and all those who wear the blue uniform to ensure the rule of law upon which this nation stands.
    Stay safe out there and may you get to reflect and enjoy Monday , USA birthday 246-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,220
    Well he did bring part of cocktails. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Looking for a new TV to replace the one we just bought that decided to go crazy....ugh...I hate TV
  • Battleborn
    WeberWho said:
    Well he did bring part of cocktails. 
    I’m glad that someone caught what did there. 

lousubcap said:
    @Battleborn - utmost respect for your service to the community.  We all should be most appreciative of you and all those who wear the blue uniform to ensure the rule of law upon which this nation stands.
    Stay safe out there and may you get to reflect and enjoy Monday , USA birthday 246-
    I appreciate it Skipper, but no need to thank me. The job gives me purpose and fulfillment. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• I appreciate it Skipper, but no need to thank me. The job gives me purpose and fulfillment. 
    appreciate your service from a former LEO. My son is in the middle of going through the application process here. 
  • lousubcap said:
    Earlier tonight, I was actually reflecting upon the intense scrutiny placed on our first responders as of late. Not an easy time to be an officer, and I am thankful for those who are up to the task - even though they give me the occasional ticket.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,637
    I am always polite to officers and with all of the cop shootings try to make it obvious that I am not a threat. Even when last time the officer was pulling fictional traffic laws out his wazoo and said that I did things that I didn’t. I didn’t come to a complete stop at the red light because by the time I got there it was green. I am going to have to get a dash camera or stop driving past his house.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Eating a breakfast burrito, bacon, potatoes, eggs and cheese.  Except the local place will replace the potatoes with cana asada, the eggs with ham, and then also add pico.  It is very tasty.

• nolaegghead
    Cleaning shop.  Got a strapping kit, very useful.  
    Eating a breakfast burrito, bacon, potatoes, eggs and cheese.  Except the local place will replace the potatoes with cana asada, the eggs with ham, and then also add pico.  It is very tasty.
    I stopped and got a breakfast sandwich from the Lord’s Chicken shop this morning. It was good, but I now wish I had yours. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Battleborn
    Just got done with a massage that the wife booked for me. I’m not sure why I don’t get one of those once a month. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Battleborn

I don’t know what it is, but I like it. Picasso. 
    Las Vegas, NV