Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    Just got done with a massage that the wife booked for me. I’m not sure why I don’t get one of those once a month. 
    Sounds like the wife is maybe a keeper!  Enjoy the weekend man!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Refrigerator cookies.  White and dark chocolate, stick of butter in each batch.
    Just got done with a massage that the wife booked for me. I’m not sure why I don’t get one of those once a month. 
    Just got done with mine too.  I do it once a month since I started traveling for work. Makes a world of difference for people who drive a lot, which I imagine you do.  
  • nolaegghead
    I don’t get why it’s so wrong to be happy after a massage.  All this talk of happy endings being wrong/bad.  Nonsense.
    There's a "Utah College of Massage Therapy" in SLC, you could get a massage from an advanced student for $50, or $17 if you bought a coupon book of 20 visits.  On weekends what's-her-name's ex had the kids, we'd end our weekend together early Sunday with a nice brunch and a massage.  
    I still have about 4 coupons left in my last book, when COVID hit.  I need to look and see if that College is still there.  Its a good thing to have done, especially if you get that russian student names "Olga"; damn I could barely walk out but felt fantastic for a week!  

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.  He said no.  

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,167
    Botch said:
    There's a "Utah College of Massage Therapy" in SLC, you could get a massage from an advanced student for $50, or $17 if you bought a coupon book of 20 visits.  On weekends what's-her-name's ex had the kids, we'd end our weekend together early Sunday with a nice brunch and a massage.  
    I still have about 4 coupons left in my last book, when COVID hit.  I need to look and see if that College is still there.  Its a good thing to have done, especially if you get that russian student names "Olga"; damn I could barely walk out but felt fantastic for a week!  
    In communist Russia… massage gets you!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

Your 3D printer could use some tweaking.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    SamIAm2 said: 

I thought about doing this on the BGE but everybody knows you can't boil water on an egg. You can boil an egg in water, but .... never mind. 
    Chicken.  Perfect coffee requires water at 208˚, you don't have to boil it (at your altitude).   :p  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    edited July 2022
    Legume said:
    Botch said:
    SamIAm2 said: 

I thought about doing this on the BGE but everybody knows you can't boil water on an egg. You can boil an egg in water, but .... never mind. 
    Chicken.  Perfect coffee requires water at 208˚, you don't have to boil it (at your altitude).   :p  
    Hush.  You’re gonna wake the coffee people and they’ll start another thread on $800 grinders.
    Nothing to discuss. Baratza Forte BG burr grinder is the best.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,637
    Debating if I have Omicron . Fever yesterday afternoon with sinus drainage all night long. I canceled all plans and stayed home. I will see if Walgreens has a quickie test. This also happened a few months ago.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,231
    Debating if I have Omicron . Fever yesterday afternoon with sinus drainage all night long. I canceled all plans and stayed home. I will see if Walgreens has a quickie test. This also happened a few months ago.
    Government allows you to order 4 free tests.  We try to keep them on hand.  Cuts down on some of the worrying.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,633
    Just call the Post Office phone number. You listen to about 4 minutes of covid test information.  Did you say track my package?  Yes. Well let me tell you for a 4th time about the covid test kids that you can have sent to you for free.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    @egret

Give today's wordle a go. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,444
    Driving north

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• nealmgb
    nealmgb Posts: 75
    I ordered my free tests online and received within about 10 days.  Physician won’t provide anti virus med without positive test result.
    LBGE St. Louis MO
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,978
    Many grocery stores and pharmacies here are giving them out like candies, until end of July.
    canuckland
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,637
    A bit of a song and dance to get a test. It popped positive within seconds. Currently in urgent care to see if the doc thinks that I need meds.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,507
    A bit of a song and dance to get a test. It popped positive within seconds. Currently in urgent care to see if the doc thinks that I need meds.
    I hope it’s short for you. I started Paxlovid the night I tested +. I’m certain it helped 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, Med BGE, BGE Chiminea, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,059
    Lawrence Welk would be proud!   :)

• kl8ton
    And my break is over.  Water issue somewhere. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 847
    kl8ton said:
    I am relaxing.  Very physical work since 8 am . Glad we only got into the low 80s. Beautiful day.  On the 3 holiday weekends we get out "the big slide." It is a beast to handle and set up.  Also running were the foam machine,  slip and slide, dunk tank, bounce house,  and the barrel train.  

Dang kl8ton, that’s a party
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 847
    Enjoying the evening as it cools off.  Mowed and trimmed today, backyard handles the dry really well since re-seeding it when I put I. The patio.  Not at @TEXASBGE2018 level, but exceeds my expectations.

• nolaegghead
    Ripping plywood
    ColtsFan said:
    I hope it’s short for you. I started Paxlovid the night I tested +. I’m certain it helped 
    Apparently I have a mild case. He gave me a script for a drug that is a cough suppressant, decongestant, and antihistamine. He also told me to wash my bedding and clothing with a Lysol laundry additive.