Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• gonepostal
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @gonepostal - That is a mighty fine brisket right there.  Sourced from Australia it reads??  Enjoy the cook and especially the follow-on eats.  Hope those who consume can appreciate what you are serving.  
    @lousubcap Thanks. Hopefully I don’t screw it up. I got this at a butcher shop in Pensacola, Florida. Have cooked a few much smaller cuts of this Australian wagyu but this is the first time trying a packer. Just cooking for the 2 of us today so planning on lots of leftovers this week.
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

A brief synopsis; Prince Harry - an impressive chap with genuine military service, cause of the Invictus Games and passionate supporter of people with mental ill-health, marries and starts a family and then makes a decision to prioritise his family.   

He’s going to live amongst our semi-French moose chasing friends over in ‘Canadia’.  Lucky lad, I would do the same.   

How old was Harry when the press killed his Mom?  I don't blame him, either.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Kosmos wing dust wings. Buffalo, Buffalo Hot and Honey BBQ. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    UGA women's hoops vs. Auburn with my girls middle school team.
    Also today my twins turn 14. Lord where does time go? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options

A neighbor from Nebraska visited this week and brought some of these w/ her.  Great dogs. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

A brief synopsis; Prince Harry - an impressive chap with genuine military service, cause of the Invictus Games and passionate supporter of people with mental ill-health, marries and starts a family and then makes a decision to prioritise his family.   

He’s going to live amongst our semi-French moose chasing friends over in ‘Canadia’.  Lucky lad, I would do the same.   

Heard this morning that he and Meghan will also be repaying the government the $3M used to renovate their palace in the UK.  Good on them.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Heard this morning that he and Meghan will also be repaying the government the $3M used to renovate their palace in the UK.  Good on them.  
    There's a bit of cynicism here about the whole financial 'independence' thing and how independent they will actually be.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Petite Tender Teres Major x 4

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • RajunCajun
    Options
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    thetrim said:

Thank goodness... NO KETCHUP 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Had a little wiggle in the dome of the small.  Got to wrenching.  Now the top band is off and I'm stuck and frustrated.  Shoulda just left it alone.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    You can renovate a palace for 3 million? That’s first run corvette money over here
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

There's a bit of cynicism here about the whole financial 'independence' thing and how independent they will actually be.
    From what I understand he is worth about $40,000,000.00 and Meghan is worth about $7,000,000.00. She is a well known and well paid actress and he is a skilled helicopter pilot. He could join the Canadian Army or Air Force as a pilot and she could resume her career. Or they could just invest their joint assets and live off of the interest. It doesn't really matter that much to me. As to the royal succession, he was a very distant spare, appoint him the Duke of Western Canada and call it a day.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
    About to put two turkey thighs on indirect and rubbed with B.T. Leigh's Something To Cluck About. Will probably make a pot pie out of them later.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

From what I understand he is worth about $40,000,000.00 and Meghan is worth about $7,000,000.00. She is a well known and well paid actress and he is a skilled helicopter pilot. He could join the Canadian Army or Air Force as a pilot and she could resume her career. Or they could just invest their joint assets and live off of the interest. It doesn't really matter that much to me. As to the royal succession, he was a very distant spare, appoint him the Duke of Western Canada and call it a day.
    He should give back everything except $ not related to royalty and people would have more respect. That includes money paid for his royal celebrity status. Maybe keep his military earnings and her $. Real big to pay back 3 mil and walk away with the other 37 mil. Really? 
  • RajunCajun
    Options
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Go niners!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    Go niners!
    Looking good.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Go niners!
    Looking good.
    It’s almost hard to watch.  I’m forcing myself.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

He should give back everything except $ not related to royalty and people would have more respect. That includes money paid for his royal celebrity status. Maybe keep his military earnings and her $. Real big to pay back 3 mil and walk away with the other 37 mil. Really? 
    I really didn’t have you pegged as a royal watcher. 

Hmm.  That’s fun.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Joe Buck couldn’t even ruin this
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• pgprescott
    Options
    Legume said:
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    CPFC1905 said:

I really didn’t have you pegged as a royal watcher. 

Hmm.  That’s fun.
    I’m really more enamored with the royal watchers. I had no idea what the worth was but I’d be fine with 37 million I suppose. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Moving some bikes