Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Can’t go wrong with an accord, you’ll love it. 
    Our 2008 Honda Accord was the worst car I’ve ever owned. Couldn’t wait to get rid of it. Ill never buy a Honda/Acura product again.
    Was it the color?  
    The Driver???

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Our 2008 Honda Accord was the worst car I’ve ever owned. Couldn’t wait to get rid of it. Ill never buy a Honda/Acura product again.
    Was it the color?  
    The Driver???
    Prolly the Econ button.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Was it the color?  
    No

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Was it the color?  
    The Driver???
    Given that it was my wife’s car, yes.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    of course you won't. 
    Correct, I won’t.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    thetrim said:
    Just walked the pup thru some conservation areas around the hood.  Saw a pretty good sized coyotes about 150 yards out up near a woodline.  On went the leash and back into the hood we went.
    It's becoming a huge urban problem here. 
    Have had a couple in the back yard over recent months. Neighbors have cameras and say there is a pack of five or six large coyotes. He takes his gun out with him when he lets there dog out to do its business. I opened the door and chased one off and he was back in a couple minutes. That bothers me. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    of course you won't. 
    Correct, I won’t.
    “YOUR MOCKERY OF ME IS ACCURATE SIR!”
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Was it the color?  
    The Driver???
    Prolly the Econ button.
    No moreso the eraser sized brake pads that needed replacing every 12,000-15,000miles according to the dealer. The engine being about 50 horses under powered. The electrical issues, as stated above the uncomfortable seats, and a few other things. But ya the Econ button sucked also.

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Theyre quicker than squirrels at cleaning out the bird feeders.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    of course you won't. 
    Correct, I won’t.
    “YOUR MOCKERY OF ME IS ACCURATE SIR!”
    At this point it's a given.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I usually say „if you’re giving 100%, that’s 10% short of where your efforts should be.“.   Unless you’re taking leaves.   When raking leaves, just giving 80% deserves a freaking medal.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • alaskanassasin
    Options

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,686
    edited February 2019
    Options
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The reason I went to college was so i didn't have to make a living with gasoline engines strapped to my body. 

That said, that really blows!
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Was it the color?  
    I assumed it was after driving it for 7 years he could just take it back for a full refund.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Loin chops and finally some sunshine.

You are the undisputed lamb chop champion of the forum. Those look great as usual. My dad would never leave your house if you kept serving those up. Well done sir. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Love lamb.  Thanks Pete.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    The reason I went to college was so i didn't have to make a living with gasoline engines strapped to my body. 

That said, that really blows!

Oh man I enjoy my time working in the yard or tractor time getting ready for hunting season. It's therapeutic for me. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Interesting flavor. Not really hint of oyster though. 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Sliders....haven't served just yet.

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

I'd crush those! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrent
    Options

Oh my.  Love the toppings.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    SV, then fried tempura battered ribs.

Some Elements were ok,  but overall subpar. More testing required. We shall overcome. 

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Interesting Johnny.  Soldier on and keep us posted.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Another good day at the range. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Just detailed the car inside and out.  Been a while 
    I have to clean the Money Wagon up. Due to bad weather and work, it hasn’t been cleaned in months.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    I have to clean the Money Wagon up. Due to bad weather and work, it hasn’t been cleaned in months.
    Best get a clean shave and put a new pair of overalls on at the same time Scottie. You can’t have your ride looking cleaner than you!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,220
    Options
    SGH said:
    The weather in your plinking pics say otherwise.