Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• johnmitchell
    Options
    dharley said:
    Two butts on. RW and applewood. I didn't take pictures because they look like every other two butt cook on a large. The only change is that my gf brought over a bottle Woodford last night. She's still sleeping and I'm wondering when is too early to crack it open. 
    When in doubt accelerate.... My motto in life...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Drinking tea and watching sloppy Spurs defending.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Getting Breakfast 

Atta girl!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    dharley said:
    Two butts on. RW and applewood. I didn't take pictures because they look like every other two butt cook on a large. The only change is that my gf brought over a bottle Woodford last night. She's still sleeping and I'm wondering when is too early to crack it open. 
    Technically you are late in opening it. Should be heavily dented from last night. Get with it slacker!!!!
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Noodles for dinner.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Getting Breakfast 

Atta girl!
    Yep two weeks ago we getting one egg a day, now we are up to 10! 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• johnmitchell
    Options
    It’s been four years since I named my XL the Triple Nickel. 

Could also be the double buffalo...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Getting Breakfast 

Atta girl!
    Yep two weeks ago we getting one egg a day, now we are up to 10! 
    What a ho! Lol
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    Waiting on this guy to finish up. Currently sitting at 192

Bought this charcoal a couple of years ago and am finally getting around to trying it

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    Is that your driveway? Good thing you checked that out before driving on that.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Well this is going to be expensive.  

Well ****.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Another day at the range with the rim fires. 

I had 4 off target. Not bad for 20 yards with a revolver and a 10mph wind. And those 55 year old eyes don’t help much either. All in all another great time chewing tobacco, dipping snuff, shooting and sporting a fine pair of overalls. May do it again tomorrow.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Getting Breakfast 

That’s a slick looking hen you got there ole buddy👍

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    edited February 2019
    Options
    87 degrees, wet and the humidity it through the roof here... is it February??
    LBGE
    AL
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @SonVolt insurance is worth a shot 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SGH
    Options
    A little blue cat. 

Status- Standing by.

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    @SonVolt insurance is worth a shot 

Gonna try at least.  Not feeling too confident that home owners insurance extends to the driveway, but we’ll see. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Nice @lit. Spent the day doing the same. Walked out on the signing table here. The search continues.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    SGH said:
    A little blue cat. 

Looks to be dressed in you guessed it......overalls. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    Options
    Lit said:
    Got a new to me car today. Been driving my 2005 Honda Accord till the wheels fall off and was finally over it. Found a 2016 Accord exl with 28k miles on it and fully loaded. Back and side backup cameras, heated leather seats, touchscreen, remote start, and sunroof. 2 and a half hours at the dealership from start to finish. 
    @Lit
    While I do like your car, I had you pegged as a Lamborghini man. Or at a minimum, a Ferrari man. 

Status- Standing by.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Nice @lit. Spent the day doing the same. Walked out on the signing table here. The search continues.
    That sucks. I spent a week looking online and it’s sad there’s not a lot of good options for used accords here. I walked the lot yesterday and narrowed it down then went back this morning and test driove a couple but I knew what I wanted. Got them to $260 from where I wanted them to be on the car then got them to come up $750 on the trade in so I went for it. The finance guys are scum bags. Tried to sell me on the first package and I told him I don’t want anything just the car. Said he had to run through them all anyways and then tried to push every one. He gasped that I didn’t want GAP insurance. I had figured out what my payment should be and all the numbers he had on the screen were like $100 more a month. He could tell I was pissed and asked where the basic payment was and it was in the top corner of the screen away from all the payments he showed. I can’t believe people fall for all that crap. The good thing was they had a special going on certified Honda’s for financing they actually beat my credit union by .7% they had 2.99% financing on a 2016. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    Got a new to me car today. Been driving my 2005 Honda Accord till the wheels fall off and was finally over it. Found a 2016 Accord exl with 28k miles on it and fully loaded. Back and side backup cameras, heated leather seats, touchscreen, remote start, and sunroof. 2 and a half hours at the dealership from start to finish. 
    @Lit
    While I do like your car, I had you pegged as a Lamborghini man. Or at a minimum, a Ferrari man. 
    That’s my kids names Lamborghini and Ferrari. I could pick one up for what Montessori school costs for both of them. Really I’ve never cared much about what I drive just need to reach my destination.  Would still be pimping the 05 accord but it was starting to give me problems and it started leaking oil. 
  • SGH
    Options
    Lit said:
    Montessori school 
    I’m going to be a little bit honest here, I had to google that. 

Status- Standing by.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    Lit said:
    Jeremiah said:
    That sucks. I spent a week looking online and it’s sad there’s not a lot of good options for used accords here. I walked the lot yesterday and narrowed it down then went back this morning and test driove a couple but I knew what I wanted. Got them to $260 from where I wanted them to be on the car then got them to come up $750 on the trade in so I went for it. The finance guys are scum bags. Tried to sell me on the first package and I told him I don’t want anything just the car. Said he had to run through them all anyways and then tried to push every one. He gasped that I didn’t want GAP insurance. I had figured out what my payment should be and all the numbers he had on the screen were like $100 more a month. He could tell I was pissed and asked where the basic payment was and it was in the top corner of the screen away from all the payments he showed. I can’t believe people fall for all that crap. The good thing was they had a special going on certified Honda’s for financing they actually beat my credit union by .7% they had 2.99% financing on a 2016. 
    Personally, I'd have paid the extra bit of interest just to support my credit union and avoid those car dealer finance folks.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk