Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Hmmm...

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Hmmm...

SWMBO asked me this am when the weather was going to change. I quipped, soon honey, our rainy season is coming up. It got chilly right after that.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @Eoin be careful about which side to walk on when leaving the Tube stations.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Very cool @johnnyp

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Is the sun out @JohnInCarolina

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Is the sun out @JohnInCarolina
    It is at Chapel Hill... ;)
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    HogFather said:
    ColtsFan said:
    Got a text a few days ago from a buddy that simply said. "new neighbors, wrestling ring in front yard". So I decided to drive by after work...lol Live Action! 

I’d like to get @texasbge2018 in that and give him the the Stunner
    Shocker.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,096
    Options
    Ummmm, so now what?

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Hmmm...

If you try real hard.....I think you can dodge the rain drops. Might need some wipers on the glasses though.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Go Pats Go.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Go Pats Go.
     =) 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,863
    Options
    Yikes!  They’re underway already on this fixture muddle of a weekend - caused by the heady cocktail of European matches, the Carabao Cup final and rugby have all mashed up who’s playing who and when.

Tonight;
    Cardiff host Watford because of the Wales England Six Nations match tomorrow.  Cardiff could achieve and unprecedented third straight PL win.  Seems unlikely given Watford are a nuggety bunch.  1-1 feels about right.
    In more exciting news, the rugby should be a hum-dinger.  Try to watch it if you can.  Its like NFL only better and more sensible. 

The London derby is west-end boys Fulham going to the east-end to West Ham.  Fulham are awful, West Ham are OK.  2-0 home win.

Saturday, 
    lunchtime serves the more intestine than it seems Burnley v Spurs.  The home side have 'regressed to the mean’ and are proving tough to beat with a solid run behind them.  Spurs will not scare them - but they won’t beat them.  Burnley would take 0-0 right now.  BUT : Spurs win this the stay right int he middle of the title race,  or more specifically - lose and they begin to lose sight of it. 

Of the 3 o’clocks;
    Bournemouth welcome Wolves, which is a clash of the mid-tablers.  Wolves could win this but Bournemouth are the master of the late comeback and are pretty goos at home.  Five goals - for sure, I’m saying 3-2 the Cherries.

Strife-mired Newcastle see the already sunk Huddersfield come to town, or ‘Toon - if you will.  There has been a minor dead cat bounce at Huddersfield but they will have to go well to get passed Newcastle - even though they have a massive hapless streak. 2-1 home win.

The tea time match is Palace away to Leicester.  Palace have found some reasonable form and are now struggling to find the best combo of 5 strokers - having had none until January.  Leicester are about the hardest team to predict. Any result is possible, I can decide 2-2.

Int he FL, Stoke have local rivals Aston Villa coming around.  I don’t know whats happened at Stoke this year but its safe to say much soul searching will have to happen in the Summer.  I have remaining steadfast with the @Eoin edict : 0-3 to the Villans. 

Sunday could be pivotal in the title race. Liverpool - mid way between the two legged Bayern Munich ties are down at intense rivals Man U - or Ole’s Happy Happy Fun Club of Fun.   Liverpool win, the title edges towards Liverpool - or, in more likelihood, they will blink under pressure - Pogba will score again and Man City are the overall winners. 2-1 Utd.

Southampton need points but are away to the project known as Arsenal.  Just can’t see Saints seeing their way to a win - The Gunners are just that bit too good, despite their headless chicken act.  2-1.

In the bonus match, Man City play Chelsea in the Carabao Cup.  Last time out City proper humped Chelsea.  City have compounded that and if anything improved.  Chelsea have gone backwards. 3-0 City - move on, nothing to see here….

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Boy does time fly! One of my all-time favorite movies is being re-released in select theaters to celebrate its 40th anniversary.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Always look on the bright side of life. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Pulled some PP from the freezer. Quick swim to reheat and I got myself some nachos! 
    It looks incredible brother👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    I injected all the thighs...we'll see how it comes out...
    Options
    I injected all the thighs...we'll see how it comes out...
    That’s overdosing. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,295
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Heading off to London for the weekend this morning. Got an apartment with Airbnb near where our daughter lives. Probably going to be a bit fatter and a bit more hung over on Monday.
    Will be going to London in a few weeks and also spending some time in Bourton-on-the-Water while visiting between Oxford and Warwick Castle. 

I’m all ears (and most appreciative) if you have any great recs.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Our Airbnb in Stoke Newington. This is the living room / kitchen. 2 beds as well. It's a nice flat in a quiet location.

I have to own up to eating veggie yesterday. Haloumi and mushroom burger for dinner at a Turkish cafe and curry for tea at a well recommended veggie Kerelan restaurant. Service was slow though, so too hungry to get pics when the food arrived!
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
    Two butts on. RW and applewood. I didn't take pictures because they look like every other two butt cook on a large. The only change is that my gf brought over a bottle Woodford last night. She's still sleeping and I'm wondering when is too early to crack it open. 
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH