Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    Hmm...this needs a refinishing methinks.
    Options
    @Killit_and_Grillit - Adam:
    Get a clothesline. I will hang it for you, so you can't find a way to choke yourself with it.
    It is much easier to fix, and we will not have to worry about you dealing with electricity.
    SMDH
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Guancaili

I can not like this post anymore than I already do.  
    Simply awesome. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @Killit_and_Grillit I'm glad you're still with us too.  You have to at least make it thru Saturday.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Our ginkgo decided it was bukkake time...Photo courtesy Brisket Camp lawyer Dylan.
    nice ride
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

@SGH

That would have been interesting to tag along for.

Shrimp Blast?  Shrimp Camp?

Phoenix 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    blasting said:

@SGH

If they were my shrimp we certainly would have a Shrimp fest. Unfortunately they belong to brother Noel and his son. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    SGH said:
    blasting said:

@SGH

If they were my shrimp we certainly would have a Shrimp fest. Unfortunately they belong to brother Noel and his son. 
    If you can’t steal from your own brother, what’s the world coming to? Geez! 😜
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    That looks like a sh!tload of work Scottie. The real question is..............did you wear your new boots and overalls? 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Hope you shoved off clean shaven.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Options
    That looks like a sh!tload of work Scottie. The real question is..............did you wear your new boots and overalls? 
    It’s real hard work. There is no way I could do it for a living now. I would of actually enjoyed it when I was younger, but not now. I go with with him every so often when he is short handed and help out the best that I can. And sometimes I go just to hang out and enjoy the ride. 
    As to your question, absolutely I wore my overalls. It’s real rare that I’m not wearing them. As to my boots, no I didn’t. It’s hot as crap again here today so I wore my crocks. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Haven’t shaved since mid September. I’m growing a great mane for the Big Shave coming 1-1-19. Going to trial run my vintage Clauss with a full mane. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    Haven’t shaved since mid September. I’m growing a great mane for the Big Shave coming 1-1-19. Going to trial run my vintage Clauss with a full mane. 
    You’ve spent a grand on shaving crap and haven’t bothered to shave? 

Definitely playing the long game with this trolling. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Which one of you Austin yahoos hung a mannequin from your gutter.  
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Which one of you Austin yahoos hung a mannequin from your gutter.  
    The video is hilarious 
  • SGH
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Fellows I have been working on a couple of new Christmas songs and poems for the past several weeks. I have finally about completed the poem ‘Twas the night before Trump and the song Glory Glory Trumpelujah. I will post them for your enjoyment after a few minor tweaks. 

Status- Standing by.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,347
    Options
    UPS just dropped off a package for me. Xmas present for SWMBO. I took it to my office, opened it and it's an empty f'ing box. Just packing materials and a cloth bag the gift was supposed to be in. 

F'ing thieves. This had to have been an inside UPS job. Chain of custody went from vendor/UPS/me. I could see it if it was left on the porch or something. 

Hard telling what type of temp employees UPS has this time of year 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    Options
    @ColtsFan
    That sucks my friend, sorry to hear it.  

Status- Standing by.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,347
    Options
    SGH said:
    @ColtsFan
    That sucks my friend, sorry to hear it.  
    Thanks. I've emailed the vendor to see what they say. I'll use PayPal's buyer protection to get reimbursed if they won't help. 

Bad thing is this was a cyber Monday deal and they're sold out...so I have to find a plan B STAT! 

Nobody wants an unhappy SWMBO.. Lol
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    SGH said:
    Went shrimping with a friend of mine this morning. 

That's awesome!! Spent a lot of time on the May River in Bluffton, SC as a kid. Next door neighbor ran a sprimpin boat and would come in with a deck looking just like that. We'd trade him a bushel or two of blue crab for a bushel of shrimp. Best I ever ate.
    Boy that brings back good memories! Thanks for Sharing.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    UPS just dropped off a package for me. Xmas present for SWMBO. I took it to my office, opened it and it's an empty f'ing box. Just packing materials and a cloth bag the gift was supposed to be in. 

F'ing thieves. This had to have been an inside UPS job. Chain of custody went from vendor/UPS/me. I could see it if it was left on the porch or something. 

Hard telling what type of temp employees UPS has this time of year 
    That’s been a scam for a little while from the vendor not the delivery company. Similar thing happened to the wife recently with an Amazon purchase (3rd party). It’s far easier for the delivery company to steal the entire box. It’ll eventually get claimed as a lost package. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Looks good @nolaegghead. I need to do some respiffing myself. 
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    I think a picture might be appropriate-FROM THE SHOULDERS UP, just to clarfy. But definitely in the new overalls
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.