Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options

Can't you get a decimal place on the numberplate in Az, or just use a well placed screw head?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Sammy Hagar says no way.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Making splits

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Just put a single rack of baby back ribs on the KBQ.  We'll see how these go.  Using oak to smoke.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    Watching soccer highlights.  I recently told my son that Jonjo Shelvey is one of the most entertaining players in the world.  When he's on the field, something good or bad tends to happen.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Enjoying Boz Scaggs live. Most enjoyable show I’ve ever been to, the entire venue was on their feet dancing.

I caught him / them in Charleston Thursday myself. It was a great show. Great little venue. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Just finished watching the big Apple event.  They fooled ALL the "insiders"; no M1x or M2, rather, two new chips, M1 Pro and M1 Max, and they both blow the M1 (which just came out last year) completely out of the water, spec-wise.  I'll be spending some money this week.  

Fascinating time to be alive.  :glasses:   B)  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Just did a quick search on how much freezer space I need for 1.5 steers. Dang.  24-36 cu ft.

Is this y'alls experience? 

Soon to be posting something else in the what are you buying thread. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    Options
    @nolaegghead

Hey,  any update on your pc you brought to the nerds? 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fellows I couldn’t resist sharing this. This made me laugh 😂 

Beautiful woman, with two exceptions (three if you count the skimpy outfit out in public). I am a live and let live kind of guy, so I won’t contest anyone who sees it differently, but personally, plastic surgery of this nature is an absolute turnoff. Especially on a young, otherwise beautiful woman. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    SGH said:

Ya it's been a struggle buying crown moulding for me lately too. The prices are outrageous...

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    SGH said:

Beautiful woman, with two exceptions (three if you count the skimpy outfit out in public). I am a live and let live kind of guy, so I won’t contest anyone who sees it differently, but personally, plastic surgery of this nature is an absolute turnoff. Especially on a young, otherwise beautiful woman. 
    Who says she isn't natural?  Regardless, the nipple rings are the cherry on top.  No complaints from me.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    It just may be cold right there.  Although upon closer review I believe you are correct.   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,259
    edited October 2021
    Options
    SGH said:

Who says she isn't natural?  Regardless, the nipple rings are the cherry on top.  No complaints from me.
    The only ones who will believe those things are natural are the people who have only ever viewed mammaries on the internet. 
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    think but of poor bastard having still go home to her nightly.    after the thrills is gone.    droven that roads and is bumpy
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Extremely irritated. 

I like me some post season MLB.

Camping season winding down so I have a little extra time to take it in.  I don't have cable.  I quick sign up for you tube TV. Will not work on my fire stick.  Starts and acts like it is buffering.   I have no issues streaming any other service.  Hulu,  Disney plus,  Amazon prime,  Netflix....

I figure I'd just stream on my phone and use screen mirroring.  TV mirrors everything on phone except you tube tv.  Sound. No picture. 

Watching on laptop.  

Sigh.  

I'll try another tv tomorrow. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,512
    Options
    This used to be a much more family friendlier place.
    canuckland
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,610
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Extremely irritated. 

Camping season winding down so I have a little extra time to take it in.  I don't have cable.  I quick sign up for you tube TV. Will not work on my fire stick.  Starts and acts like it is buffering.   I have no issues streaming any other service.  Hulu,  Disney plus,  Amazon prime,  Netflix....

I figure I'd just stream on my phone and use screen mirroring.  TV mirrors everything on phone except you tube tv.  Sound. No picture. 

Watching on laptop.  

Sigh.  

Does your campground have cable hookups?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Extremely irritated. 

Watching on laptop.  

Sigh.  

I'm annoyed I had to sign up for YouTube TV, even though I have MLB.TV.  
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Legume said:
    kl8ton said:
    Extremely irritated. 

Watching on laptop.  

Sigh.  

Does your campground have cable hookups?
    No. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,759
    Options
    Count Down to Brisket Camp, off to LAX in a few hours 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,336
    Options
    Trying to decipher a radio commercial that I just heard from a crushed stone company. They claimed their aggregate is 20% stronger than the competitor...Umm, I don't know jack schitt about crushed rock but really?
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    edited October 2021
    Options
    trying to refinance the camp.  they seem to want everything, then they seem to make things up on their own. never seen a refinance go down like this. newest, three on the currant mortgage one lives there full time, well thats not owner occupied, thats an investment property. we want a 15 year note, they will give a 20, not a 15, WHAT. tax returns, no, we want 2 years of consecutive  pay stubs, why. 2 bank, 2 refinance brokers, and a credit union,  ten zillion telephone calls a day and not making headway
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    trying to refinance the camp.  they seem to want everything, then they seem to make things up on their own. never seen a refinance go down like this. newest, three on the currant mortgage one lives there full time, well thats not owner occupied, thats an investment property. we want a 15 year note, they will give a 20, not a 15, WHAT. tax returns, no, we want 2 years of consecutive  pay stubs, why. 2 bank, 2 refinance brokers, and a credit union,  ten zillion telephone calls a day and not making headway
    It's almost as though the people at the bank are having trouble understanding you.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    It's almost as though the people at the bank are having trouble understanding you.  
    i think they are at home drinking but still wearing their in training name tags. have you been to an actual bank lately,  last time getting a loan for the truck it took them 20 minutes to find out they stopped doing auto loans.  i got the last  ppp loan from a girl that was selling scratch tickets next to the bank just a few months before.....

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    i think they are at home drinking but still wearing their in training name tags. have you been to an actual bank lately,  last time getting a loan for the truck it took them 20 minutes to find out they stopped doing auto loans.  i got the last  ppp loan from a girl that was selling scratch tickets next to the bank just a few months before.....

Finance is now decision by numbers, allowing them to employ cheap people who tick the boxes and the computer makes the decision.