Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Made the switch to Maui Jim, so far my favorite sunglasses I’ve had in years.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,865
    Watching the video Mark Zuckerberg posted on July 4th, and imagining that John Denver is rolling over in his grave.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Made the switch to Maui Jim, so far my favorite sunglasses I’ve had in years.
    Best sunglasses in my opinion.  Their customer service is fantastic as well.  That is all SWMBO and I wear.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Made the switch to Maui Jim, so far my favorite sunglasses I’ve had in years.
    Best sunglasses in my opinion.  Their customer service is fantastic as well.  That is all SWMBO and I wear.
    They’re heavy. That’s my issue. The glasses I replaced are my day to day. My fishing glasses are heavy too, but they’re Costa 580’s with glass lenses. 

Problem I really have is Luxxotica. They own everyone! 
  • alaskanassasin
    I am out on luxxotica, the Maui Jims I picked up are light, adjustable nose piece and glass frames. Also I like the collapsible carry case
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• I am out on luxxotica, the Maui Jims I picked up are light, adjustable nose piece and glass frames. Also I like the collapsible carry case
    Yeah, I love the frames I have.  Super light weight and I love the case as well.  
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • ColbyLang
    edited July 2021
    I must’ve browsed the wrong ones years ago 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Arrested a guy yesterday for three felonies. Today, he is already out causing a domestic disturbance. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Arrested a guy yesterday for three felonies. Today, he is already out causing a domestic disturbance. 
    Depressing.

Years ago, in the middle of a summer night at our previous place, I heard a howling from my third storey bedroom. At first I ignored it, but an hour or more in, it sounded more and more human and eventually became too much to bear. Walked out to investigate whatever was out there and it was a man in my neighbour’s yard. Heard my neighbours yell from their window to tell me that they had called the cops and that I should get back into my house. Apparently, the guy had been banging on their back patio door trying to get in. When the cops arrived and saw the perp, they said “YOU AGAIN?!?! We’ve already picked up your wife.”
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Arrested a guy yesterday for three felonies. Today, he is already out causing a domestic disturbance. 
    Depressing.

Years ago, in the middle of a summer night at our previous place, I heard a howling from my third storey bedroom. At first I ignored it, but an hour or more in, it sounded more and more human and eventually became too much to bear. Walked out to investigate whatever was out there and it was a man in my neighbour’s yard. Heard my neighbours yell from their window to tell me that they had called the cops and that I should get back into my house. Apparently, the guy had been banging on their back patio door trying to get in. When the cops arrived and saw the perp, they said “YOU AGAIN?!?! We’ve already picked up your wife.”
    I find if I go to my 4th or 5th story bedroom, all the mayhem at the street level is barely noticeable.   I just lob jars of Grey Poupon at the proletariat below and they usually scurry off into their distant hovels, presumably to elevate the edibility of their hotdogs... out of sight and out of mind.   ;)B)
    Built more shelves.  Not done, many more to come.  Bringing order to disorder takes effort.
    I am out on luxxotica, the Maui Jims I picked up are light, adjustable nose piece and glass frames. Also I like the collapsible carry case

just replaced a pair where the frame gave out after about 18 or so years, they said to send the old ones back to see if they had temples to fit. they are in the box ready to go back with  a note that says i dont need them to match in color or even to fit the frames well, i just want the light green lenses to fish with. worth every penny
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Finally broke down and went to the eye doctor for the first time in 35 years. Surprise, everything falls apart in your late 40's - time to start wearing glasses
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Yep, the 80:20 principle for crime / suspects operates over here, too. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    CPFC1905 said:
    Yep, the 80:20 principle for crime / suspects operates over here, too. 
    The Pareto Principle

watched a drug sting outside my window last summer, maybe 5 or 6 detectives sitting on my property, the neighbors and an unmarked on the street most of the afternoon. busted. let go for 25 bucks in less than an hour. did this guy have to come up with 25 bucks atleast
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Fully ready for EURO 2020 Italy vs Spain semi-final match.  This should be quite a contest.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Roasting my delicate Indiana skin

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• ColbyLang
    Ahh, the beach during a direct strike from now expected Cat 1 Elsa! Enjoy the chaos!
  • lousubcap
    This Italy-Spain match is down to the short pk strokes.  Spain owned the ball but that's soccer/futbol!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    lousubcap said:
    This Italy-Spain match is down to the short pk strokes.  Spain owned the ball but that's soccer/futbol!
    Especially for Spain, they need a more reliable striker badly!  Looking forward to England/Denmark tomorrow.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Foghorn said:
    Watching a Cape Cod Baseball League game. It’s like being in a Norman Rockwell painting.  

Thanks for sharing. I haven’t been to a game like that in years, and I grew up playing some ‘ball. Nostalgia. 
  • lousubcap
    @Foghorn - playing with wood baseball bats to get them some run time for the next level (at least that's how it used to be).  High end talent was always playing there.  
    Enjoy the evening, setting and time with family!
  • alaskanassasin
    Picked up hay with my 16yo nephew from 8pm till 2am.  Definitely some gas money heading his way. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    We use bobcats and accumulators but still a lot of work.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.