Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    kl8ton said:

Better pic. She's recovering very well from the dog bite!
    Glad to see her looking well. Not trying to stir anything up, but that last picture you posted of her really got to me. I was f’ing livid. I have a granddaughter that I adore above all. I thought of her when I seen your little girl hurt. My heart truly went out to your little girl. I am very thankful to see her back healthy and happy my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    SGH said:
    kl8ton said:

Better pic. She's recovering very well from the dog bite!
    Glad to see her looking well. Not trying to stir anything up, but that last picture you posted of her really got to me. I was f’ing livid. I have a granddaughter that I adore above all. I thought of her when I seen your little girl hurt. My heart truly went out to your little girl. I am very thankful to see her back healthy and happy my friend. 
    Thanks @SGH I appreciate the concern.  Yes, we were all quite shaken up about it.  You can see the bite mark up close, and the inside of her mouth is still healing.  I would say she is 80% healed up.  

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Youngest is having a sleepover. Listening to little girls giggle in the front room. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    The beags anticipating scraps from the rib eyes about to go on the Egg.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    dbCooper said:
    The beags anticipating scraps from the rib eyes about to go on the Egg.

Pampered Pooches!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• You do not need a credit card @Botch

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Got a shingles vaccination today...had to pick up a prescription anyway.  Booster in 2 months.
    Made some dough balls yesterday.  Prepping for pizza and about to throw some cookies in the oven.
    Got a shingles vaccination today...had to pick up a prescription anyway.  Booster in 2 months.
    I hope you had a better reaction than I did. I had quite a few of the listed side effects. It only lasted a day - but still...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Youngest is having a sleepover. Listening to little girls giggle in the front room. 
    Cherish those giggles my friend. 
    They are the best. I don't take them for granted. With an 18 year old, I already understand how quick it goes.
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Last 3-month prescription I had filled, I got my flu shot but forgot about the shingles shot.  
    You can only get chickenpox once, but even though its the same virus, you can get shingles more than once; I've had it, and if the rash reaches all the way around your torso, good chance of dying; mine came within 4" and I'd really rather not go through that, again.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Botch said:
    Last 3-month prescription I had filled, I got my flu shot but forgot about the shingles shot.  
    You can only get chickenpox once, but even though its the same virus, you can get shingles more than once; I've had it, and if the rash reaches all the way around your torso, good chance of dying; mine came within 4" and I'd really rather not go through that, again.  
    My 90 year old Dad is on his second bout of shingles. This time it’s his lowesr lip. Last time it was more widespread, his back and leg. You can bet that I got the vaccine as soon as I was old enough.
  • gmanrva
    gmanrva Posts: 424
    I suck at pictures!!
    LGE Mechanicsville Va, XLGE Wake Va., LGE Duck NC.
    Formely Gman2 before password debacle