Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    thinking about these diving gulls and the three day weekend. most of you dont remember three day weekends

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Gulls. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Accepting a new job offer and celebrating.

Congrats man. Great to hear.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Accepting a new job offer and celebrating.
    Fantastic news, all the best!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Thinking about buying a tree cutter for my tractor. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    SGH said:

SGH said:

That will do it.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,099
    Options
    SGH said:

Better have some serious horse power for that thing.
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    attempting to flatten a 2 inch thick stainless plate, i might need a bigger hammer

What caused it to dish so much?
    Was from Jurassic Park
    Options
    Looking at the Benchmade site.  Drooling a fair bit.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Check out the @Ozzie_Ozborne Carbon fiber with S90V blade.  My favorite EDC.  I lost it once for a couple months and sank into a deep depression until I found it buried in a couch cushion.

it's super fly.

Options

Options
    Oyster and crawfish poboys - bought them...plus a zucchini recipe I invented that everyone loves.
    Got into beans yesterday @FarmingPhD. My corn is still around 30% 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• FarmingPhD
    Options
    Got into beans yesterday @FarmingPhD. My corn is still around 30% 
    @alaskanassasin - hope you have a safe fall.  Corn yesterday was around 16%, but poor yielding and some mold as it was damaged in the derecho. Hit by hail that actually shattered into some of the ears. Corn is drying down fast and majority of the beans are harvested.  It’s been a dry and warm fall helping the crops finish out. 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Thanks you too @FarmingPhD
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Check out the @Ozzie_Ozborne Carbon fiber with S90V blade.  My favorite EDC.  I lost it once for a couple months and sank into a deep depression until I found it buried in a couch cushion.

it's super fly.

How do you like the reverse tanto tip?  I am a fan of more traditional blade shapes like the Bugout has.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options

it's super fly.

How do you like the reverse tanto tip?  I am a fan of more traditional blade shapes like the Bugout has.
    I have a bugout too.  I like the tanto, it's very strong, you can lever under staples and shipping straps, etc.  I did stab myself with it the other day and if were a traditional style blade it wouldn't be as deep.  but I got a tetanus shot and lived.

Options
    theres also the mini freak

565-1 Mini Freek

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,521
    Options
    italian bakery pizza from tripolis

as opposed to italian bakery pizza from napolis from a few weeks back

in a few weeks, next up, piros bakery pizza =)

Napolis is definitely more traditional ... all that cheese on the tripolis pizza is not true Italian.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,431
    Options
    3 Benchmades here. One exactly like @nolaegghead . 2 mini griptillians. Love them all. Got one when I purchased my HKP30. Has the HK logo on the blade. Other mini was a Fathers Day gift. I rotate them for EDC
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Getting on a company conference call to plan out some nice events for this year's Veterans Day.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Acn said:

Little late, but the Mrs went to the new French bakery in town so we could split a croissant and chocolate croissant for breakfast, and made some tuna to go on a fresh baguette for lunch.
    Looks great!  We just had a new French bakery open up in town as well.  Apparently I need to go check it out.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    12 Days of Gifmas French Hen by Kyle Letendre Design Popular Dribbble  shots  Funny cartoon gifs Illustration character design Animation design

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Getting on a company conference call to plan out some nice events for this year's Veterans Day.
    Not privileged with nice events but I am where many local service organizations land when deep into the bullpen for a talking head.  I'm on for Saturday November 7th.  Brief but very meaningful.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    And regarding what I am really doing now-heading right thru LEO for escape velocity as the Oakland A's failed to advance in the MLB playoffs.  I am pleased that last week they finally won a winner take all game after going 0-11 but little solace especially since they owned the Astros in the regular season winning 7 of 10 games.  F' me.
    Rebound will be well in time for the Friday Zoom watering hole gathering.
    Check it out. Doors open around 9 PM (EDT).  All are welcomed and you will learn something and definitely be entertained.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.