Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Anybody tried this? Says it’s made by Royal Oak. It’s at Home Depot 17lbs for $12

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Lit said:
    Flag? What a nerd.
    Democrats have no chance with a united America.
    I have an aquarium of fish that understand the world better than you.
    Options
    @nolaegghead please don’t assist in bringing down WAYDRN again  ;)
    canuckland
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    This person is having a bad day. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Waxing the floors and trying to not throw my back out. 

This is a before. Hopefully post finished photo when done. 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,769
    Options
    In the central valley it's like a dark winter day from all the smoke, fires still raging 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Flag? What a nerd.
    Democrats have no chance with a united America.
    I have an aquarium of fish that understand the world better than you.
    They think they have 2 mommies
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    just got back from looking at furniture. Do salesmen even care anymore?
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Lit said:
    That's what happens when you don't make your "rent a rim" payment. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,769
    Options
    gmanrva said:
    Cruising along
    Nice pullback 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Egged a thin crust Italian sausage sautéd mushrooms and red onion it was wonderful 

Now THAT'S a crust!  Bravo!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Got the garage TV setup. Winter will be here before we know it

I did the same thing today. I hung the mount and tv in the garage. I also added a shelf for my receiver and hung and ran speaker wire to the left, center, and right speakers. The rear speakers are for another day. 13 hours later and 3 trips to Menards and Lowes I'm calling it a day. I probably shouldn't have waited until the day before for the Packer/Vikes game. Crunch time with a couple friends coming over to watch the game. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Got three chicken boobs marinating for tomorrow.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    Fack me. 

Wow!  Looks slick.  Hope you can still walk tomorrow 👍
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    You may be right. I couldnt believe someone would do this where this car was parked. It was like 100’ off hwy 9 in Cumming in a well lit area that you can see from 270 degrees from the road. Also it was the first parking spot at the main entrance to this plaza. 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Waiting for the next a Hurricane Sally update. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    You may be right. I couldnt believe someone would do this where this car was parked. It was like 100’ off hwy 9 in Cumming in a well lit area that you can see from 270 degrees from the road. Also it was the first parking spot at the main entrance to this plaza. 
    Lights and public is not always a deterrent.  Here was a truck in a lighted hotel parking lot with cameras pointed at it.  It was 4 spots from an entrance.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Fack me. 

Wow!  Looks slick.  Hope you can still walk tomorrow 👍
    Thanks. Really needs a buff but never can get around to do that. Was very stiff this morning but a narco fixed that....for now. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    In the central valley it's like a dark winter day from all the smoke, fires still raging 

We had that a few days ago in the south bay, now it is just grey. Still see ashes settling on surfaces. At least we are back in the eighties and not in the hundreds anymore. And we actually had fog in the morning yesterday.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.