Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    So I've been gone for a couple weeks.  I come back on to get @bubbajack address, so I can mail off some pull tabs...

I get all riled up, post a few pictures, and bammm.  Need to head baack underground for a little while (unless I can find a sweet troll account to have a look see with).

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    This is a real life baseball score?
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,124
    Looks like NFL started early.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Doesn't that violate one of baseballs stupid unwritten rules? Be interesting to see if Miami beans some Braves when next they meet.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• ColtsFan said:
    It took 10 years to get it done. She’s stuck with me now. We had a nice little private ceremony on the campus of IU
    Whoa!  Congrats man!!!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    ColtsFan said:
    It took 10 years to get it done. She’s stuck with me now. We had a nice little private ceremony on the campus of IU
    Well done sir. We wish you many years of happiness.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Here’s to the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering.

j/k- congrats! Happy for you both. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    ColtsFan said:
    Congrats bud!
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,030
    ColtsFan said:
    Congratulations !!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    @ColtsFan congratulations!

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    @SciAggie, Truer words have never been spoken sir.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,484
    @SciAggie - pure gold right there.  I have failed to recognize right answer when told many, many times.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    @ColtsFan, congrats man. Welcome to the club
  • lousubcap
    edited September 2020
    My wife and I just delivered our daughter last Thursday so spending the week at home taking care of the family and today I made us all a beef brisket. With a newborn and a two year old in the house I’m not sure how much free time I’m going to have to do these for the next several months, so we will savor every bite!
    @ApexPredator - congrats on the major life changing event.  Glad all are doing well and you were able to crank out some top quality brisket.  Always remember, you are the parent, age be da-ned.  
    Great outcome and the results are even more impressive given the timing.  You have been holding back around here.  Nailed it!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    @bucky925 - No way I could wait til midnight!  Great color right there.  Nailed 'em.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    lkapigian said:
    For @SciAggie

Really playing with fire 

https://youtu.be/kMixegCR6ZE
    Very cool video.  Love watching/learning from people way outside my experience and sphere.  Open pit cooking is awesome.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    bucky925 said:
    A few hot wings for a midnight snack on the MMX.

They look good!
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Packing the truck. Work weekend on the deer lease. Gotta seed and harrow the food plots, set up corn feeders and do general clean up. Gonna be a scorcher, our cool front never arrived!