Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Options

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Lit said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    #Brayden Harrington
    Man that took guts.
    I’m sure he’ll be made fun of next week. 
    Whoever flagged this, Lit/Trim, has not been paying attention.
    I do alot on here but flagging isnt part of it. Useless to me if you cant tell its me doing it
    Not sure why 2 people disagreed but I had to google the name after to figure out who it was. I dont pay alot of attention to politics right or left.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options

Yeah...I spent the entire week trying to figure out which ones were the cannibals and which ones were the pedophiles and which ones just like pizza.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,616
    Options
    Kinda looks like an upside down space force logo.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,516
    Options

It’s Friday...

canuckland
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Yeah...I spent the entire week trying to figure out which ones were the cannibals and which ones were the pedophiles and which ones just like pizza.

I grew up in the evangelical "satanic panic" culture of the 1980's. Church, School, Camp, the whole deal. Seemed like every image (at least every image they chose) if held at obscure angles or every song if "back-masked" at just the right speed held some sinister meaning or message meant to tear the christian youth away from Jesus to worship Satan. We had "experts" who were once high ranking satanic priests or convicted drug dealers come in and warn us of the evils of secular music and movies. Even Sesame Street. Good times.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    edited August 2020
    Options
    dmchicago said:

I grew up in the evangelical "satanic panic" culture of the 1980's. Church, School, Camp, the whole deal. Seemed like every image (at least every image they chose) if held at obscure angles or every song if "back-masked" at just the right speed held some sinister meaning or message meant to tear the christian youth away from Jesus to worship Satan. We had "experts" who were once high ranking satanic priests or convicted drug dealers come in and warn us of the evils of secular music and movies. Even Sesame Street. Good times.
    Donahue and Gerald Rivera era was the greatest.  In an attempt to keep us safe they introduced us to all sorts of awful things that actually were not happening... i.e. an entire generation was introduced to that stuff solely by "well meaning adults" trying to keep is safe.  There were no real boogey men.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    dmchicago said:

So glad you survived!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Donahue and Gerald Rivera era was the greatest.  In an attempt to keep us safe they introduced us to all sorts of awful things that actually were not happening.

but "what if this WAS happening? Wouldn't you want to know"?
  • EzraBrooks
    EzraBrooks Posts: 381
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Donahue and Gerald Rivera era was the greatest.  In an attempt to keep us safe they introduced us to all sorts of awful things that actually were not happening.

There's no evidence it wasn't happening.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2020
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Hmmm, interesting.  As a kid, probably not.  Stranger Danger and avoid white vans was sufficient to keep me safe, didn't need to know the hypothetical details.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    dmchicago said:

So glad you survived!

Satan must have been so bummed when the music industry moved away from vinyl. So much time and effort spent on messaging and then poof! Guess he never could have seen that shift in technology coming.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    @lits house when hes sharing coronas at the neighbors
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,947
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Careful @Botch.  One of these days you're going to say too much.  And then have to kill us all.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    TN_Egger said:
    Careful @Botch.  One of these days you're going to say too much.  And then have to kill us all.
    Heh.  I did have trouble posting that pic via "Image Address", so I downloaded it to my desktop and then loaded it here from there.  Then I noticed the first word in the address is "encrypted".... , so I posted that too.  
    I also saw, on Googlez Image, an overhead photo of the B-21 Raider facility being built at Edwards, but didn't see any designs in the concrete.   =)  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    **** **** shittty

interesting
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Left the grill open in a monsoon on accident (left car window down too).  Rockwood still lit right up and got XL over 400, even with small lump pile.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    **** you

fuckk you

yep
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Haven’t you read that 400 isn’t possible with small chunks of RW and I suppose to believe it was wet?  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Haven’t you read that 400 isn’t possible with small chunks of RW and I suppose to believe it was wet?  
    Not only small, but pre,-burned and in a broken firebox and crooked grate.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Not only small, but pre,-burned and in a broken firebox and crooked grate.
    Triple Crown!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,516
    Options
    In my experience sometimes small qty of leftover lump comes to temp faster than full load of fresh lump, they don’t last long but that’s okay for quick cooks.
    canuckland
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Botch said:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS6uP9U2K0NXx4aCiMwnR_KhB7j-FQ66TffP7jxUc9SeA&usqp=CAU&ec=45690268

This is the hangar the B-2 program used at Edwards AFB before the program was declassified.  If you look carefully at the Air Force star design on the apron, you'll notice the blue sections that form the central star are actually the overhead outline of the bomber itself!  Would like to know how they spec'd that without violating classification laws.  

I was read into the program around 1988, and got a briefing on the bomber at Kirtland AFB but my coworkers wouldn't show me a pic of it.  We all went TDY to Edwards soon after, and I'll never forget that feeling, walking down a hallway, through a door, and then looking up at that thing in person.  Wow!  

Wow.  That's insane!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Just came here to say that I’m astonished this thread still exists.