Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Options

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I found a video of John trying out for the Duke practice squad.

Your Your Balls Are Bouncing Friday Evening Open Thread  DOOR FLIES  OPEN
    LOL.  

As it happens, I was a varsity athlete in college.  And no it wasn't as a member of the chess team.  
    A real live Mathlete? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Wow, lit got his a$$ handed to gim again. Meltdown imminent, but not before juvenile comeback in 5 4 3.....
    Sure Frazzy boy
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    lousubcap said:
    I decided that this thread was a good place to offer the following as if the thread gets nuked then not much is lost.
    I find this to be quite clever:

Slow Sunday here.  
    And to think that the above thread salvation on August 9th has spawned such entertainment.  The forum twists and turns in mysterious ways.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,049
    edited August 2020
    Options
    So many flags become permanent once this thread is nuked.  Gotta love Vanilla.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

"Why aren't you wearing a white hood?" is probably coming next.  
    You are a joke man
    And you are the punch line.
    Your entire face is in like a 3” diameter pretty sure you have been the punch line your whole life
    At least you're consistent. I'll give you that. Just hoping you'll be promoted to 4th grade this year. 
    You have to stick your finger up peoples a55 for a living something tells me you failed some classes to end up there.
    I'd rather stick my finger up people's butts than installing COVID causing 5G towers.
    You do you man im not judging
    Make sense, you bumbling idiot.
    Where you been Caitlyn? Not as fun around here without you girl

Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    "Your teeth aren't white enough" might be the most on-brand personal attack from Lit we've seen to date.  

"Why aren't you wearing a white hood?" is probably coming next.  
    You are a joke man
    And you are the punch line.
    Your entire face is in like a 3” diameter pretty sure you have been the punch line your whole life
    At least you're consistent. I'll give you that. Just hoping you'll be promoted to 4th grade this year. 
    You have to stick your finger up peoples a55 for a living something tells me you failed some classes to end up there.
    I'd rather stick my finger up people's butts than installing COVID causing 5G towers.
    You do you man im not judging
    Make sense, you bumbling idiot.
    Where you been Caitlyn? Not as fun around here without you girl

You were gettimg a haircut?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,954
    Options
    I found a video of John trying out for the Duke practice squad.

Your Your Balls Are Bouncing Friday Evening Open Thread  DOOR FLIES  OPEN
    LOL.  

As it happens, I was a varsity athlete in college.  And no it wasn't as a member of the chess team.  
    A real live Mathlete? 
    Uhm no.  Athletic practices and meets actually prevented me from participating in things like the math Olympiads and whatnot.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I have to admit kinda liked the idea of a forum villain. That said the one we have sucks, the “I know you are but what am” angle of attack is childish and boring.

Hasn't been a good one since Tweev. The smart ones will keep you on your toes for sure.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    I have to admit kinda liked the idea of a forum villain. That said the one we have sucks, the “I know you are but what am” angle of attack is childish and boring.

Hasn't been a good one since Tweev. The smart ones will keep you on your toes for sure.
    Apparently Tweev was Canadian but who knows 🤷‍♂️

paqman said:

He was indeed. His "official" Big Green Egg Facebook page was a master stroke. One of the funniest bits of trolling I have ever come across. I wish I had that cached somewhere.  Turns out people don't like being called "fat" or to "mix in a salad" by their $1000 grill purveyor. So much delicious confusion on there and it went on for months before BGE sniffed it out.
  • nolaegghead
    edited August 2020
    Options
    paqman said:

I'm pretty sure he still is Canadian.  Sharp guy, I've chatted with him in the past.
    Options
    Well said.  Idiot cannon fodder that doesn't pick up on basic human social cues is about as fun as playing tic tac toe.  Plus you gotta feel kinda bad for the guy.
    Options
    Good to see this thread literally lit up again, thanks guys for the entertainment   =)

canuckland
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Lit said:
    Wow, lit got his a$$ handed to gim again. Meltdown imminent, but not before juvenile comeback in 5 4 3.....
    Sure Frazzy boy
    Sorry little, I couldn't help it. You are so incredibly bad at this. I really thought you would keep it together this time.

Who had 12hrs in the pool... ?
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    edited August 2020
    Options

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Reaching sub sophomoric levels likely never to be seen in any other forum, for decades to come.
    But it can be found here.
    Rock on my friends. This thread is amazingly entertaining.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I don’t really know him so it is hard to feel bad for him.  Here’s a guy who thinks he has COVID and heads over to the neighbors for some beers. Claims he was hit and run by pot smoking blm protestors. Attacks other people’s family’s, ran off a forum favorite, tells a MD who saves lives that he failed with career choice. 
     If I feel bad for ole @lit it is because he is clearly scared of dogs, and dogs are awesome.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

A  guy goes to see a gastroenterologist.

Doctor - " I have to do a rectal exam. Its normal to feel some discomfort during the exam."

Guy - "OK. But how come BOTH of your hands are on my shoulders?"

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    caliking said:

Doctor - " I have to do a rectal exam. Its normal to feel some discomfort during the exam."

Leverage  
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 839
    Options
    Guy I work with, when he was in his mid 20’s shortly after grad school had to get certified for the company he was working for at the time for CDL and hazmat level transport.  Went in for his physical, giant bottle of KY on the cart along with other supplies.  Gets worked up just thinking about a prostate check (in a stress way), nurse comes in and does vitals, blood pressure was so high they asked him to lay down and that they’ll be back to check it again. Got himself composed and got to see the doc who asked why his pressure was so high, he explained, doc about cried laughing and told him he didn’t need that check yet in life.
  • nolaeggheads_squirel
    Options
    Do not chicks lives matter?  #CLM
    Do it now before more die in a post office.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    I’m trying to imagine Melania teaching at a community college and... nope.
    I mean if it fit Vladimir's agenda I could see it.
    Ok, I got to get a T/O.

I need 1 Off topic to bat for the cycle. Somebody help a brotha out.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    caliking said:

This is a true story.

I work in an industrial environment and an on-site medical provider performs new-hire physicals. My department has an 8 week on-boarding period and the new hires get scheduled for their physicals periodically throughout that 8 week period. 

I had mine week 1.  Came back and made that exact same joke. Dude sitting within ear shot was born without the ability to detect sarcasm and went to management ent to report “what had been done to me”.  Got talked to about professionalism in my first week. Smh
    You win for making me laugh the hardest today. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.