Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617

Not quite there yet
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Anyone need a 16 year old son? I am giving one away. You pay shipping.

Pros:
    Overall great kid

Cons:
    Eats too damn much
    Is not great at basic household chores
    Las Vegas, NV

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310

Pros:
    Overall great kid

Cons:
    Eats too damn much
    Lol!

How's that quarantine going?
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• gmanrva
    gmanrva Posts: 424
    lkapigian said:
    Never in a million years did I think I could go public with this 

Hilarious!! Gotta love it!!
    LGE Mechanicsville Va, XLGE Wake Va., LGE Duck NC.
    Formely Gman2 before password debacle 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Using our “slow time” at the bakery to install a new proofing system. Old one was 40 years old and needed to go. New one holds 72 double double racks (versus 66 in the old one) and is light years advanced on the tech end of it. Should have it buttoned up tomorrow afternoon. 
  • Battleborn
    ColtsFan said:

Pros:
    Overall great kid

Cons:
    Eats too damn much
    Lol!

How's that quarantine going?
    First full day of quarantine and I am not doing well. Between kids not doing the very few things they are told and seeing my new cornhole boards sit at the FedEx facility for the last three days, I am about ready to go back to work.
    Las Vegas, NV

• Battleborn
    Giving this whole GreenEgg thing a try.  Figured I should learn how to use one.

What is this Big Green Egg contraption that you speak of?
    Las Vegas, NV

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125

You gotta wear a tux. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942

You gotta wear a tux. 
    Haha!  That is a long time call back!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    edited April 2020
    @lkapigian Dang man. That looks good. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    ColbyLang said:
    Using our “slow time” at the bakery to install a new proofing system. Old one was 40 years old and needed to go. New one holds 72 double double racks (versus 66 in the old one) and is light years advanced on the tech end of it. Should have it buttoned up tomorrow afternoon. 
    Tomorrow afternoon?  :lol:  
    Hopefully you have much better luck with "new tech" than I do!   :)

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849

You gotta wear a tux. 
    And do the special dance.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • SciAggie
    @GrateEggspectations Lol - looks good to me.  
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

Be careful. If the virus don’t get ya.....the cult will. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • rifrench
    rifrench Posts: 469
    Scraps Murphy the Basset used to get now belong to me! 
     1 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 1 KBQ and a 26" Blackstone near Blackstone, Virginia
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Last night’s flank steak, Mac & cheese, and roasted Brussels sprouts.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424

Brisket hash

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Last night was pretty terrible.  SWMBO, after working sat and sun, cried, curled up in a ball in bed, saying over and over she can't do this anymore.  This morning she is on the phone with work talking about N95 breathing issues in a negative pressure unit.  

This mountain of sh!t is painful. 
    @ColtsFan Very well said and I'm right there with you.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SciAggie
    @nolaegghead I’m so sorry she has to go through this. I know the feeling of helplessness when someone you love is suffering. Words of support and comfort are all I have to offer you. I hope she (and you) get through this safely. 
    One of my son’s dearest friends is a nurse practitioner that serves the homeless in the Dallas/Denton area. I worry about her daily. She has shared pictures of her in PPE. 
    Scary times. 
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Anyone want a dead cat? My cat is going to die shortly. It climbed inside the corner cabinet, chewed through the reverse osmosis line, and flooded the kitchen. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    Last night was pretty terrible.  SWMBO, after working sat and sun, cried, curled up in a ball in bed, saying over and over she can't do this anymore.  This morning she is on the phone with work talking about N95 breathing issues in a negative pressure unit.  

This mountain of sh!t is painful. 

is she getting dizzy with the n95 on. i did some work in a pharmaceutical place with negative pressure and had to get the rubber masks with cartridges to work in there. no idea if the cartridge mask would work in this case though.  the bean counters running hospitals are nuts right now, one hospital here wants me to change the boilers from gas over to oil which would shut the place down in the name of a few bucks. please dont trust those making the money decisions in those places right now
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it