Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Awfully quiet around here from the local Dawg fans.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I'm  rooting for Georgia but this is painful.
    Patience Grasshopper 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited January 2019
    God, Georgia, so far, is an embarrassment to the SEC.  And they thought it wasn't fair they weren't in the playoffs?!
    Piss on em!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    God, Georgia, so far, is an embarrassment to the SEC.  And they thought it wasn't fair they weren't in the playoffs?!
    In their defense, what you are seeing is a great team that was taken apart and dismantled by the great and powerful Crimson Tide. Georgia is a far superior team than Texas. They are just beat down and battered from that game with the Tide. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Piss on em!
    Sayeth the bitter GT boy known as Bitterman.  Piss off Azzhole.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH said:
    In their defense, what you are seeing is a great team that was taken apart and dismantled by the great and powerful Crimson Tide. Georgia is a far superior team than Texas. They are just beat down and battered from that game with the Tide. 
    Did you bet on Georgia to win this game, Scottie?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    ....earlier in the season...
    SGH said:
    Did you bet on Georgia to win this game, Scottie?
    No sir. I did bet a little on LSU. I knew UCF had zero chance against a SEC school. In fact, UCF couldn’t of even beat LSU’s cheerleaders =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Up until this point UGA is making too many mistakes. This last drive they are looking better. 
    LBGE
    AL
  • Lit said:
    lousubcap said:
    LSU shoulda really put it to 'em but self-destructed inside the offensive end 20 yard line too many times.  Still the win.
    What are you talking about if there wasn’t that celebrating penalty after UCF stopped them on 3rd down UCF would have beat them with their backup quarterback. 
    So UCF is the national champion again this year?
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    I just sat through one mighty painful half of football.  Hard to win when you commit this many errors. It doesn't really help our best defender opted out of the game so he could stay healthy for the draft. We'll make a strong comeback but may run out of time. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    New Orleans needs an Arthur Blank.....this Superdome is super done. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Good point.  Maybe Georgia would be playing better with some gold-plated toilets in the locker room.
    Don't take it personal puddin. The place is old and needs to be replaced. 
    Dawgs will be just fine. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Any chance the SEC could trade the Dawgs to the ACC for, like, the Seminoles or something?
    Don't take it personal puddin. The place is old and needs to be replaced. 
    Dawgs will be just fine. 
    I'm not, just having fun.

Chances are (remember Katrina?) someone had dropped a steaming deuce on the very seat you are on.  But don't worry, they pressure-washed them pretty good a few months later, I think.
    Sure....and maybe the US could trade New Orleans for......Havana maybe?

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Treasonous thought, and churlish.  Maybe you and Lit can commiserate with a hug.  Everything will be fine.  It isn't over....yet.
    I'm getting hook 'em horns from all sides. This chit sucks. Go Dawgs! 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    We're gonna run outa time I tell ya. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Wouldn’t a Home Depot Superdome just be more orange than it is even tonight?  
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    If only we had an 8 team playoff.  
  • nolaegghead
    edited January 2019
    I hear people chanting "O-VER RA-TED" on the TeeVee...What's that all about?
    ...probably about the facilities...
    “If only we could’ve lost to Bama again.”
  • GATraveller
    It sucks to lose even in a non playoff bowl Overrated? Not even close. Down? Yes but our future is bright and I love the direction we're headed. Onward and upward. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    This is an ugly way to end a game.
  • nolaegghead
    edited January 2019
    I think the Georgia fans should have been chanting "UN-DER RA-TED!!"