Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,706
    20 racks of ribs 20 pounds sausage 10 pounds pork belly 2 trays smoked Mac and cheese , 1 hour ...gone ...Posole cook off tomorrow

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    @lkapigian - Way to always bring it.  You produce quantites of quality.  I'm lucky to get past a small group of friends.
    Always motivational cooks even though I know that is well outside my reach and skill-set. 
    Congrats-always enjoy your big cooks!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,706
    Thanks so much @lousubcap !
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    lkapigian said:
    20 racks of ribs 20 pounds sausage 10 pounds pork belly 2 trays smoked Mac and cheese , 1 hour ...gone ...Posole cook off tomorrow

@lkapigian I tried to imitate this the best I could....

1 rack of lamb ribs 
    Going on:

Coming off

3 sausages:

<shrug>   I tried.   <\shrug>
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Trying to collect my jaw off the ground after a near-GA interception turned into a UK TD
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Drikn beer, cookn wings and training  for butt blast.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    @frazzdaddy - I get parts one and two but I am more than impressed with your concept of retaining anything now for BB in April 2019.  But given today is the final day of Breeder's Cup-
    Go baby, go!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    @nolaegghead I do believe you are really maximizing that pellet cooker and as it should be.  Some great lookin groceries right there. 
  • frazzdaddy
    lousubcap said:
    @frazzdaddy - I get parts one and two but I am more than impressed with your concept of retaining anything now for BB in April 2019.  But given today is the final day of Breeder's Cup-
    Go baby, go!
    Managed to catch that too, man that Barffert has a literal horseshoe up his a$$.
    PS only 3 beers in btw.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.

• Sitting outside enjoying a perfect night, great pour, and my wife and I watching our kids destroy the leaf piles I just made. 

Side note:
    I ordered a hat from @MeatChurch along with one more container of that Honey Bacon BBQ a few weeks ago. 

Minor blem on it, he got me one out and some more rub the next day and told me not to worry about sending the other one back...while he was in Austrailia.  Now I have a regular hat and a funky grill hat. 

He may have switched to the dark side with Team Traeger...but I’m a sucker for bright blue eyes and solid customer service. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    WV vs Texas. What a game! 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Tostadas de Tingas, softball and a Dawgs SEC East win. What more could one man need? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • frazzdaddy
    Plated wings seared and sauted in soy, pineapple, ginger, onion, honey and SP. 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Tostadas de Tingas, softball and a Dawgs SEC East win. What more could one man need? 

Yes, two please. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207

Yes, two please. 
    That was lucky #7. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • White chicken chili tonight 

• lousubcap
    Anticipating the extra hour of evening entertainment (except for those AZ and HI and a few US territories) as a one shot deal since once we revert to the Standard Time deal it gets dark too da-n early. 
    Hope I don't fail shut in my over zealous approach to LEO and perhaps beyond!  Flight plan filed, fully fueled and on the launch pad.  See ya on the other side!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    lousubcap said:
    Anticipating the extra hour of evening entertainment (except for those AZ and HI and a few US territories) as a one shot deal since once we revert to the Standard Time deal it gets dark too da-n early. 
    Hope I don't fail shut in my over zealous approach to LEO and perhaps beyond!  Flight plan filed, fully fueled and on the launch pad.  See ya on the other side!
    Have a good ride Cap.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    SWMBO surprised me this afternoon by purchasing this behind my back. Got it home just in time for 'Bama/LSU. No dog in the fight but I love Ed O. 
    Thats a mighty fine gift and a great wife my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636

Hatch chile pork enchiladas.

In the words of a good friend’s uncle, “she ain’t pretty, but she’s got a short skirt.”
    You’ve been killing it Adam.  Looks delicious.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    Football Question I'm pondering:  why can a QB throw a ball out-of-bounds if he's running out of options, and its just a down, but if he throws it into the ground he gets penalized?  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Owwwwchhh!!!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    How’s the pellet smoker @nolaegghead - food looks great!
    It's soooo easy....it should be illegal. 

Great looking boot leather and sides man!
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Just ran upstairs to fix a quick half time snack.  It may not look like @nolaegghead s ABT's it was fast and soaked up a lot of beer and bourbon . Hot sausage , egg , mayo and hot sause sammi.  Come on LSU make it a game. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.