Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Seeker of live fire @nolaegghead ?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Legume said:
    Seeker of live fire @nolaegghead ?

Options

Options
    That’s a good lookin kid in the left. 
    Let the record reflect; I have not yet shared any of your failings.
    However, I know I Eff up a lot, so it is practically impossible to not mention or display them.
    Your Beautiful Wife was also involved in the mayhem. Equal blame there my brother.
    At least I do not feel so bad.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    However, I know I Eff up a lot, so it is practically impossible to not mention or display them.
    Your Beautiful Wife was also involved in the mayhem. Equal blame there my brother.
    I may well have been laying in the bushes by them. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    You were, but I did not want to tarnish the image of the wing ding king.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    I do that on my own.  No help needed. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    That ship sailed with the 3rd nipple...
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    Took a torpedo in the harbor.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    Took a torpedo in the harbor.

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Bean soup with peppers and pulled pork from Baby Back Ribs. Corn bread was made also, but it was consumed prior to this second bowl. Both were awesome.
    Dammm that looks awesome.  Now I'm hungry.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    Options

I passed out Korean Meatballs and Thai Peanut Slaw for Halloween.
    Did the kids come back and roll your house?  I’d crush that but I’m not sure about six year olds...
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Haha. @DoubleEgger that’s the house down the street. The guys wife pissed off some local kids and they have been harassing them relentlessly. 

We’ve got a end of the block setup we do for the parents. Food and drinks. Kids can run around the cul de sac without cars. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Haha. @DoubleEgger that’s the house down the street. The guys wife pissed off some local kids and they have been harassing them relentlessly. 

We’ve got a end of the block setup we do for the parents. Food and drinks. Kids can run around the cul de sac without cars. 
    Cool. I know I’d be pissed if I went to a house thinking I’m getting a Reeses Cup and come back with a meatball. 
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Look at all that white guilt. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Prepping for a couple Army buds spending the weekend here.  Go Army, Beat Air Force!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Went to Costco at lunch ...cause well it's Friday and it's what I do. Picked up some St.Louie ribs and avocados. Stumbled into the KJ road show. 
    I have already decided that the next addition will be another XL but decided to talk to the guy anyway. Inquired about purchasing the floor model and was told they no longer discount them but if I bought the floor model he would throw in a bag of KJ lump.
    He also told me that all of the BGE guys are switching to KJ. 
    Do I need to sell the EGG and switch? I mean it's important to be on the cool team and all.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options

I passed out Korean Meatballs and Thai Peanut Slaw for Halloween.
    I would eat that right now.
  • GATraveller
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    driving around today i saw one smashed pumpkin, just one, whats wrong with these kids or is there a pumpkin smashing app that they can smash pumpkins indoors with
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited November 2018
    Options
    driving around today i saw one smashed pumpkin, just one, whats wrong with these kids or is there a pumpkin smashing app that they can smash pumpkins indoors with

Times have changed. When I was rolling houses, egging roofs and n***er knocking as a kid in the '80s, I never worried about getting shot. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • GATraveller
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Trying to figure out how I can watch the UGA vs. KY game tomorrow using my Amazon Firestick while at my girls softball tournament tomorrow.  Any help would be appreciated.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    Pinto Beans for a late lunch; used left over pulled pork instead of a ham bone. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Times have changed. When I was rolling houses, egging roofs and n***er knocking as a kid in the '80s, I never worried about getting shot. 
    we only had this guy mr howard shooting his own kid,  different times, cops came, kid stayed....but apparently he wasnt doing what you were doing

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it