Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    It's a great book and movie......don't get me wrong......but teachers recommending it for 9th graders?  
    What's 9th grade? 13 year olds?
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    HST was from Louisville. Explains everything.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • 15 ish 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Probably not a good read unless you want your kids proficient in drug lingo   
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    So my 15 year old son just sent me this picture. I say "where are you" - his reply "at Barnes & Noble needed a book for school and my teacher says this is a good one". I love my wife but sometimes she's clueless. 

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

My turn - Yep, we all definitely need one of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcB1RUptmV0

Phoenix 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    So my 15 year old son just sent me this picture. I say "where are you" - his reply "at Barnes & Noble needed a book for school and my teacher says this is a good one". I love my wife but sometimes she's clueless. 

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    There is an annual event in Louisville celebrating HST. It is, as you would imagine,
    A very loosely calibrated event. Hipsters mostly attend, but surprisingly a large gathering of the young folks too. Makes you feel better about the future of our country.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    blasting said:

My turn - Yep, we all definitely need one of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcB1RUptmV0

I agree.

Plus, it can also make those neat little baby pizzas like a Roccbox. 2 birds 1 stone.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Headed home from dinner 

Nice night for you two!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Joe Buck or Cris Collinsworth?  Hate 'em both but...

I pick Joe
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Jeremiah said:
    Got a phone call tonight from the owner of my company. Seems I hurt the rental car girl’s feeling when I (deservingly so) cussed her out. Fuuking millenials. 
    Will you be out of jail before wing Ding?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Jeremiah said:
    Got a phone call tonight from the owner of my company. Seems I hurt the rental car girl’s feeling when I (deservingly so) cussed her out. Fuuking millenials. 

Hopefully ya did a little man splaining while you were there.  

Phoenix 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    DMW said:
    Just got home and unpacked. This seemed to have been in my bag.

Gotta say, really glad I took the leap last April and joined Big Switch Networks. It's been a fun ride so far.
    They had a wing cook off?
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    DMW said:

Gotta say, really glad I took the leap last April and joined Big Switch Networks. It's been a fun ride so far.
    Was that for riding in Taylor’s jet?
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    DMW said:

Did that come with a raise? 

Congrats buddy. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Type your commentfound me some of this yesterday. 
    Is Henry keto?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim said:
    Type your commentfound me some of this yesterday. 
    Is Henry keto?
    If you’re referring to the bourbon @thetrim yes. If you’re referring to @Possumtrot he is old and currently drinking apple sauce from a straw. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
     If you’re referring to @Possumtrot he is old and currently drinking apple sauce from a straw. 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    @Killit_and_Grillit yes I meant Mr McKenna.   The legendary Henry, not named Rollins, can eat what he wants until he falls into a self induced coma at Butt Blast.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Just got back from a lovely dinner with the @Foghorn family.  The best people!  Hopefully we'll be hanging out when SWMBO gets in tomorrow night from DC. 
    Just got back from a lovely dinner with the @Foghorn family.  The best people!  Hopefully we'll be hanging out when SWMBO gets in tomorrow night from DC. 
    The Fog. Good times!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited August 2018
     If you’re referring to @Possumtrot he is old and currently drinking apple sauce from a straw. 

No @DoubleEgger for real. He was giving me **** last week for having to eat a burger without a bun and karma had him getting a tooth pulled yesterday. 

Poor guy guy is drinking blender prepped Peri Peri chicken chased with non alcoholic beer today. #karma

@thetrim Robin is gonna have to purée some “bald” peanuts to aid recovery. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    JethroVA said:
    PSA/Note to self and others... when drunk, do not eat pizza directly out of the oven.  2nd degree burns result when 350* mozzarella meets the lips.  Let it cool a while.  That is all. 
    Shakee's Pizza flashback!  

'cept I wasn't drunk, just young/impatient/stupid.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    Eoin said:
    I always thought the US was a good example using paper bags for groceries, it was never a thing here. Not sure how saving the trees works, the paper industry here is sustainable, is it not in the US?
    Not anymore; they're all on fire.  :bawling:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure