Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Is the planet 6000 or 4.54 Billion years old? And what temp for my Waygu brisket?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    henapple said:
    I had duel astigmatism. ..lasik took care of it. That's @cazzy and vi.
    I wonder how you recognized them, and how many spins it took....
    I too had dual astigmatism. I couldn't even walk around my own house without glasses. Imagine walking down a side alley in Baghdad knowing that if your glasses break or fall of, you are helpless. Not fun.
    So you used to wear those military issue BCDs.
    I've seriously considered prescription goggles for ski patrol. Saw some guys with some... NOPE. I'd rather have lasers shot at my cornea.
  • Sorry buddy.  If you want to learn how to cook on the egg and are a very sensitive person I'd stay out of the Other Topics forum and focus on the cooking forums.   By the way, this is parody and I'd think the title was sufficient warning.  Good luck and remember, don't masturbate.
    I did not know there was OTHER TOPIC FORUMS. I'm new here. All I'm saying is that good people should not have to read your FILTH when learning to cook on there eggs!!!!! I don't need your luck and I'll just stick with what the Good Book says about your other advice. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Conway please say you'll grill for us
    Nola'll grow up someday, promise
    Saving all his advice just for you
    Signed with love
    forever true

BGE was the grill who lived next door
    I've known the forum I guess 2 years or more
    Forum wrote me a note one day
    And this is what she had to say

Conway please say you'll grill for us
    Nola'll grow up someday, promise
    Saving all his advice just for you
    Signed with love
    forever true
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817

I would love to have lasik. My doc says my prescription can't change for a minimum of a year. That was when I was 17.....11 years ago. Still getting new glasses every year
    Shut your filthy Mouth!!!!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior

I would love to have lasik. My doc says my prescription can't change for a minimum of a year. That was when I was 17.....11 years ago. Still getting new glasses every year

We'll see on my current pair.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

Sorry buddy.  If you want to learn how to cook on the egg and are a very sensitive person I'd stay out of the Other Topics forum and focus on the cooking forums.   By the way, this is parody and I'd think the title was sufficient warning.  Good luck and remember, don't masturbate.

I did not know there was OTHER TOPIC FORUMS. I'm new here. All I'm saying is that good people should not have to read your FILTH when learning to cook on there eggs!!!!! I don't need your luck and I'll just stick with what the Good Book says about your other advice. 

If the thread leads with off topic or OT...beware. OT doesn't stand for Old Testament. But, Onan did a little business in Genesis.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002

Sorry buddy.  If you want to learn how to cook on the egg and are a very sensitive person I'd stay out of the Other Topics forum and focus on the cooking forums.   By the way, this is parody and I'd think the title was sufficient warning.  Good luck and remember, don't masturbate.

It's really hard to not blow this idiot out
    of the water. He reminds me of Ken Ham.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    This is getting unruly.
  • Eggcelsior
    If this forum is 6000 years old, the other is 4.5 million; in terms of experience. You with me @henapple?
  • travisstrick
    He also reminds me of Ray Comfort. 
  • Little Steven
    henapple said:
    This is getting unruly.
    I think this one might have the distance

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior

He also reminds me of Ray Comfort. 

Henapple's nom de guerre for "adult" movies.
  • Will see who the idiot is when the time comes. This place is so rude.
  • travisstrick
    Will see who the idiot is when the time comes. This place is so rude.
    Thats mighty Christian of you. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Maybe this is the wrong forum...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503

Will see who the idiot is when the time comes. This place is so rude.

Way to get your smite on...
  • travisstrick
    DMW said:
    Maybe this is the wrong forum…
    You didn't say a word when Conway was spouting his hateful garbage about the "good book". You can't have it both ways. Either proselytizing is ok or its not. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832

DMW said:

You didn't say a word when Conway was spouting his hateful garbage about the "good book". You can't have it both ways. Either proselytizing is ok or its not. 

Travis, meant it is the wrong forum for Conway.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • travisstrick
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    It is. He will figure that out pretty quickly, I think. 
  • hapster

DMW said:

DMW said:

It is. He will figure that out pretty quickly, I think. 

No he won't... That's what makes it so fun :)
  • Little Steven
    Tuesday night riot...Awesome!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapple
    How'd I get dragged into this? Conway...I will say 4 pages ago you said you weren't looking at the thread anymore. It's like a car wreck...you hope nobody is hurt but dammit if there's a body bag I need to see it.
  • Eggcelsior
    It's Friday for me, LS. Austin at high noon tomorrow! Let's partaaaayyyy!
  • hapster

Tuesday night riot...Awesome!

Amen brother!!! Oops... Sorry Conway, meant to say "way to go brother"
  • Little Steven

It's Friday for me, LS. Austin at high noon tomorrow! Let's partaaaayyyy!
    We won't get there till 6:30 or later. You gonna be at the inn? You owe me beer remember

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Oh Good Lord! I am mistaken. It's Thursday we get there.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited March 2014
    What, is he a role model for you or just a coincidental name?  Conway Twitty married three times.   I think that's more christian-like than YOU disparaging my parody thread and calling my content "FILTH".  I cried for at least an hour after reading your hateful post. (*sniff*).  You hurtful person.
    edited March 2014
    (redacted because I'm laughing too hard)