Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RRP Anyone?

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,044
    😂
    Not a felon
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,596
    A bunch of dislikes might encourage him to respond...
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,788
    I'll send him an email to see . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,616
    A bunch of dislikes might encourage him to respond...
    Or posting inaccurate information about I bonds....
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • HighHeat
    HighHeat Posts: 221
    Biden has the fiberglass gasket market as a key bullet point on his economic recovery plan
    Memphis, TN
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,186
    Left voicemails with a neighbor, hoping to hear back.  The mystery continues.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Just seen this about Ron. Hoping and praying our resident billionaire is fine and dandy 🙏

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,212
    Good to see you back posting!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,811
    Welcome back Ron!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,058
    RRP said:
    I'm Back!

Now I'll explain my absence. In mid June I fell. I was admitted to a hospital where I was until being transferred to a rehab/nursing home for 3 more weeks.  All that while I had my cell phone with me, but it had some glitch. I could read this forum as well as my email, but I could not reply to them! Trust me ~ that was a VERY frustrating predicament for those 5 weeks! But, I am home now on my Mac and will be answering all PMs and emails. In fact between here and elsewhere I have 129 gasket inquiries/requests so I'll be bizzzzzy! 

I thank those of you who inquired about me, wished me well and I even enjoyed the razzing I got. GEEEZ it is great to be home!

Ron aka RRP da Rutland guy
    Bombdiggity Ron!! Welcome Back 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,191
    Sorry for your pain, my friend. 
    Very relieved to see you back. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,027
    Welcome back!   :) 

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,228
    Dang it man!  I just spent $35 on this crap. 

Glad to have you back!  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,186
    Welcome back!  Can we get some proof this is really you?

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,502
    Glad you’re back,Ron!
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,344
    @RRP - I'm glad to see you back.  Should you care to share the info, what was your injury and how is your recovery coming along?

I heard on the radio that a wealthy mover/shaker in Illinois was hospitalized due to a unstable stack of gold bricks.  Was that you?
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Welcome back!  Can we get some proof this is really you?

Seems to me you are seeking authentication via the most secure method possible - production of a “Ron twist” story. 
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,809
    This is great news. I also knew if anyone could draw him out it would be SGH, who like Batman seems to show up in time of a potential forum crisis (-:
    Stillwater, MN
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,130
    RRP said:
    I'm Back!

Now I'll explain my absence. In mid June I fell. I was admitted to a hospital where I was until being transferred to a rehab/nursing home for 3 more weeks.  All that while I had my cell phone with me, but it had some glitch. I could read this forum as well as my email, but I could not reply to them! Trust me ~ that was a VERY frustrating predicament for those 5 weeks! But, I am home now on my Mac and will be answering all PMs and emails. In fact between here and elsewhere I have 129 gasket inquiries/requests so I'll be bizzzzzy! 

I thank those of you who inquired about me, wished me well and I even enjoyed the razzing I got. GEEEZ it is great to be home!

This is awesome news! So glad you are on the mend. We missed you. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,548
    Great News right there.  Best news all week.  All is well on the forum once again.  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,761
    Welcome back Ron!
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,044
    Fantastic, welcome back.
    Not a felon
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,788
    dbCooper said:
    @RRP - I'm glad to see you back.  Should you care to share the info, what was your injury and how is your recovery coming along?

I heard on the radio that a wealthy mover/shaker in Illinois was hospitalized due to a unstable stack of gold bricks.  Was that you?
     =)=)   =)  
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,801
    Glad you're back, Ron. As you can tell, you were very much missed.

Hope your recovery is going well.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 228
    RRP said:
    I'm Back!

I am glad to hear and see you are back on the forum. May God grant you a speedy recovery. You have been missed.

XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas